Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: NEW JAPANESE SINGLE! - 9 Year Old Memories
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Wow i miss 1 single day and new single will be release in august, currently i'm on the train to solo when type this comment Family business
Posted on: 2009/5/8 12:00
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Ooh how exciting! But August is so far away! Oh well. I can't wait! It sounds very interesting.

But I was looking at several websites and ?9 sai no omoide? (9 year old memories)is a song that Utada wrote when she was 8 or 9 years old. The websites say that the single is not being released through EMI. So is this an old song being re-released, or is she re-recording it? She said in the interviews and blogs that she was recording and working on her next Japanese single... So I really don't know about what this whole single is about. We'll just have to wait.

And it's being released towards the end of August, while the new Evangelion movie comes out at the end of June. So her new single won't be the theme for the movie?
Posted on: 2009/5/8 17:47
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
ooo this title sounds rlly interesting! can't wait to hear the song but my gosh, august is sooo far away
Posted on: 2009/5/8 19:33
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Wow. That's aweome!! If she had recorded the song when she was eight or nine, it would be cool if when she recorded the new version, she kept some vocals from the old version in there too. And come on, people. August isn't too far away!! It's only a month longer than the amount of time we had to wait for TITO to come out! I hope there is another single as well! So I guess we can look forward to a new album in 2010 or 2011 maybe?

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/5/8 19:37
  •  maaj
      maaj
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16/M/P.A.
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
Wow. That's aweome!! If she had recorded the song when she was eight or nine, it would be cool if when she recorded the new version, she kept some vocals from the old version in there too. And come on, people. August isn't too far away!! It's only a month longer than the amount of time we had to wait for TITO to come out! I hope there is another single as well! So I guess we can look forward to a new album in 2010 or 2011 maybe?

When it comes to Hikki, even 1 day can seem like a year for new material to be released...but then again the wait just makes you appreciate it more
Posted on: 2009/5/11 5:48
  •  eni-san
      eni-san
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L it's a secret
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:

i agree. that would be so awesome to hear 9-year-old Hikki's voice in a new single years later.

i can't wait, but i have to...in the meantime, i'll buy TITO tomorrow and listen to it over and over again until august when i can listen to this new single. LOL
Posted on: 2009/5/11 10:39
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
OMFG!!! i can't wait until august!! i bet this single is gonna be super fantastic

and the title for the album "kyu sai no omoide" sounds like a intresting name, i wonder how she got it from lolz, prolly something random just like how she come up the name for TITO xD
Posted on: 2009/5/12 1:00
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I wonder what she is referring about the single title. But I'm definitely looking forward unto it. Would it be ballad? Or she would also change it's mainstream?

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/5/12 6:45
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
its prolly gonna be a new genra type of music lookin forward to it
Posted on: 2009/5/13 0:08
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
? new genra ? is there any new music genre ? hmmmm got to find new hobbies or it'll be death boring for waiting for 3 month
Posted on: 2009/5/13 2:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>