Poster Thread
Re: Who has bought This is the One on CD Today? 05/12/09
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

BokuWaDevil光 wrote:
Nope everything's the same. Well if you count the bonus tracks different but you already knew that.

It's strange. I remember reading that the physical release would have the Japanese track listing, but it has the original American track list. hmm?

..Yeah. I think the American track list is weird. I'm too used to the Japanese one. XD I'll get used to it though.

Really? I actually think the American tracklist is much more appropriate. "On and On" is a really strong finishing track, whereas "Me Muero" is a little too...well, I feel like it just wouldn't cap the album off appropriately. It feels natural coming after "Come Back to Me", somehow. That's what I think, anyway. But, to each their own.
I'm just excited that it's finally here~!

Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/5/12 18:11
  •  Cats&Peaches
      Cats&Peaches
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I bought it
Posted on: 2009/5/12 18:21
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

BokuWaDevil光 wrote:
Nope everything's the same. Well if you count the bonus tracks different but you already knew that.

It's strange. I remember reading that the physical release would have the Japanese track listing, but it has the original American track list. hmm?

..Yeah. I think the American track list is weird. I'm too used to the Japanese one. XD I'll get used to it though.

Really? I actually think the American tracklist is much more appropriate. "On and On" is a really strong finishing track, whereas "Me Muero" is a little too...well, I feel like it just wouldn't cap the album off appropriately. It feels natural coming after "Come Back to Me", somehow. That's what I think, anyway. But, to each their own.
I'm just excited that it's finally here~!

Shuri/Eli

REALLY?! I thought 'On&On' at the end was a little weird -- then again, i must admit that it feels pretty natural to have it right after 'Poppin'. Mmmm, then you have the three bonus tracks... X'D

I also agree that 'Me Muero' does really well after 'CBTM'. And 'FYI' was a surprisingly nice follow up after 'Me Muero'... for me at least.

Yeah. I just need to get used to it. I always thought the Japanese track list was very nicely placed and all~ I'm sure i'll like it later on. XB
Posted on: 2009/5/12 18:23
  •  sswx2187
      sswx2187
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
FYI is a pretty good track.. Damn you hikki.. This IS my driving song (in the winter) Your too good. I was kinda hoping for a strings album.. I guess this is to come? It usually does for awesome artists.

**edit**
Okay a&c is a good track too.. I thought I didnt like all the F'd up love tracks.. I'll just have to skip the ones I do not like (me muero, CBTM)
Posted on: 2009/5/12 19:38
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
i bought it!!!! at the best buy on 5th ave, where she was supposed to have the in store appearance. i wasnt gonna buy it there but lucky i did cuz they gave out a nice mini-poster with her autgraph they also had exodus out on display, which was a nice touch i think... allowing people to see the cd she first made for the U.S. and see how her style has changed

here's the poster they handed out:

Posted on: 2009/5/12 19:42
  •  Eternityluv
      Eternityluv
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Wow that's good a little something extra...

Hopefully, lots of people go and their copy today..I so wanna go grab a copy in the store, and check it out the display. Lol the exciting feeling of actually able to see & buy Hikki's album in the US stores. But I already owned the Japan vers. and the US vers. is on the way...haha being a student my wallet doesn't allow

Quote:

cutelilme wrote:
i bought it!!!! at the best buy on 5th ave, where she was supposed to have the in store appearance. i wasnt gonna buy it there but lucky i did cuz they gave out a nice mini-poster with her autgraph they also had exodus out on display, which was a nice touch i think... allowing people to see the cd she first made for the U.S. and see how her style has changed

quote]
Posted on: 2009/5/12 22:19
  •  sswx2187
      sswx2187
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Lame.. obviously my FYE, and my city, didn't make her marketing teams cut because FYE didnt have her albums on the new releases rack and didnt have any posters available..

Dontcha know Hikki, Chicago LUVS ya. It's like We <3 Hikki. Nuff said.
Posted on: 2009/5/12 23:20
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

cutelilme wrote:

omg ur so freakin lucky! how big was the poster??

well i also bought my album today with 2 pics i will be sure to post it up A.S.A.P, but didn't get a poster with a autograph like cutelilme......
Posted on: 2009/5/12 23:58
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
it was only 8 1/2 x 11 but still, it was nice of them to give it out. the one from sephora was the same sixe, although when i first saw this one i thought it was smaller prolly cuz of the border
Posted on: 2009/5/13 6:57
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
I bought mine at FYE yesterday too, and I think they did have it on the new release shelf... But no posters, sadly(and im jealous). The price was really good too, FYE had it for 7.99.
I went in and first went to her section in the alphabet and it wasnt there, i got worried, then i asked, and the lady pulled it off the new release shelf for me :]
I went to walmart afterwards, and they had it for an even 10. :/
But she was on the new release shelf there as well~
Posted on: 2009/5/13 8:57
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>