12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
NYC Top Asian Artist, Vote!
guest_Unregistered
http://www.ny1.com/content/poll_results/Default.aspx?PollID=61

Right now Utada is getting only 7% of the vote, what the hell are people thinking?

Vote.
Posted on: 2009/5/18 21:35
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Re: NYC Top Asian Artist, Vote!
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
Well male artists usually do better in these kinds of things so I'm not suprised about se7en. But Wondergirls' fans seem to be really organized. They got a lot of votes in that other competition that Utada lost to Ayumi Hamasaki in. All these asian artists are trying to come over now, jeesh.
Posted on: 2009/5/18 22:06
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Hey yo how do we vote?

We gotta fix this problem. Utada is the only one that should win this battle. I've never even heard dilly of the wonder girls in the states. No offense.
Posted on: 2009/5/18 22:07
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
I think Wondergirls only recently announced they were making an American debut? I don't know. If you want to check out the competition, I guess they are recording an english version of their song Nobody. Its a pretty strong song in my opinion. I want Utada to release her second single already. CBTM is good but kind of boring. It sounds too American, she needs something to differentiate herself a bit.

EDIT:
here is a link to vote

http://www.ny1.com/Default.aspx?ArID=99181

And I figured out why Wondergirls had so many votes. On their official myspace they asked, and gave a link, for people to vote for them.
Posted on: 2009/5/18 22:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
OMG

Se7en (201)
Utada (119)
Wonder Girls (1439) what the f.... God there is some kind of mistakes here.... I bet someone is spamming votes

But Hikki is still no.1 in my heart. i think the new English ablum of the WonderGirls is called "Welcome To Wonderland" not sure my friend just pm awhile ago....
Posted on: 2009/5/18 23:08
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Hmm well i guess it wasn't much of a problem since many feel that Utada is #1. Utada doesn't seem to care about these things and more the actual results of the sales and stuff.

We should still vote though! I voted! Come on people! VOTE!!
Posted on: 2009/5/18 23:13
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
You can vote more than once for this just so you all know =) At least... I think you can. I think you need to wait a bit in between votes.
Posted on: 2009/5/18 23:20
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
VOTED AGAIN!! WHA HA!
Posted on: 2009/5/18 23:50
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 00/F/CityofWonder
omg. not again...

UTADA deserves to win... I WANT HER TO WIN but "sometimes it just doesn't go as planned." (A&C!!!)
se7en and the WG still need to practice their english speaking skills for US fans...

this is no big deal for hikki's "mature" fans right???

i love Hikki MORE than WG. Se7en is too ambitious imo... i hope hikki will keep promoting around the US when she gets well again.

i will be voting for Utada as much as possible
Posted on: 2009/5/19 0:13
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
OMg 7% to 6% aw
Posted on: 2009/5/19 3:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>