<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: Vote Utada!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Wha ha voted again! Dang she jumped from lowly what 7% to 22%! There were like 117 people that voted for her when we found out and now 940 some people have voted! I'll vote again 5 minutes...

Oh and also wasn't there already a topic on this?
Posted on: 2009/5/19 18:24
  •  teiku5
      teiku5
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L USA
Just voted, come on Hikki!

haha funny how BoA is not on it.
Posted on: 2009/5/19 19:40
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
what the (censored). WONDER GIRLS?? I haven't even heard of any of their movement into the US music industry except for that one concert they did in NYC. I mean... don't get me wrong, i love the Wonder Girls and their songs and their absolutely adorable dance moves and all but ... AAAUUGGHHH WTF UTADA SHOULD BE THE ONE AHEAD. ;;; ...and in terms of Kpop, i much prefer Younha over Wonder Girls anyway. >_>;; But Younha is pretty ... irrelevant to this. ^__^;; Still though... what the hell. o_o

And, wtf, where's BoA? >__>;; I'm not that into her music... and not really her US released CD either but. She's a sweet girl and i have no reason to hate on her. >_>
Posted on: 2009/5/19 21:23
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
Well I think the Wondergirls are strong competition. Or at least they will be. I feel bad not voting for them since I really do like them a lot, but my loyalty lies with Utada. I've been listening to her for like 300 times longer than Wondergirls.
Posted on: 2009/5/19 21:26
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
can't believe wonder girls are in the lead even tho they can't even speak fluent english.... wow just wow..... tat proves how ppl don't know wats between a bad music from a good music these days....

comon hikkifans lets make her win!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!
Posted on: 2009/5/20 0:34
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
what only 31% wtf???? well i gues it's a bit better since last time i checked she was still like at 26%..

seriously, why is wonder girls wining?.... they're not THAT great... they haven't done anything here yet.... BoA should be there instead of wonder girls ~_~
Posted on: 2009/5/20 13:25
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
oh they also have a little sniplet on her and the other artists http://ny1.com/Default.aspx?ArID=99382 my brother said he saw this commercial on tv
Posted on: 2009/5/20 15:50
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
Quote:

With_My_Hands wrote:
oh they also have a little sniplet on her and the other artists http://ny1.com/Default.aspx?ArID=99382 my brother said he saw this commercial on tv

ahh... they spelled hikaru wrong under her first pic
"hiraku"
wtf
Posted on: 2009/5/20 16:50
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Huh they could have used UU06 clips. That was a flippin awesome concert. I know, her voice crumbled a little but come on that was an awesome show done by Utada..
Posted on: 2009/5/20 20:33
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

hikaruomega wrote:
Quote:

With_My_Hands wrote:

ahh... they spelled hikaru wrong under her first pic
"hiraku"
wtf

i didn't even notice that tell now wow can't believe they spell her name wrong lolz hiraku..

anyways everytime hikki gets more votes so does wonder girls..... so gay...........
Posted on: 2009/5/21 16:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>