<12345
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Vote Utada!
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
is just a poll guys, we all know that out of those 3 stars, utada is gonna be the one
Posted on: 2009/5/25 9:26
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
Hey guys and girls

Just want to let you know that the poll ends Sunday (Tomorrow) at 8pm!

And Utada is like 6,000+ votes behind wonder girls!
Where are all the Utada fans?!

Before I tried posting this on youtube on several videos to see if it could help, although I don't think it helped much since a lot of ppl marked the comment as spam... :(

The winner is going to be announced on Sunday's night news at 11!

If Utada wins it means more promotion for her! So lets try and step it up!
Posted on: 2009/5/30 14:22
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Alright I'll help out again!
Posted on: 2009/5/30 16:55
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
is just a poll guys, we all know that out of those 3 stars, utada is gonna be the one

It's not just a poll unfortunately.
They are doing a 5 minute news segment tonight NY1 on the WonderGirls and why they are going to be the next big thing in America because they won this poll.

Utada fans did not come out to vote and support her and Wondergirls fans did and this is what happens.
This would have been a great opportunity for her to get some major publicity on national TV.

This is the why the poll was posted on Utada's official website.
Posted on: 2009/5/31 14:19
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
I'm so sad a lot of Utada fans didn't show their support cuz I know there are way more fans out there than just the number that has voted...

Did the word of the poll not reach several fans?
I tried my best in posting comments on youtube but I guess it didn't really work since several of them got marked as spam and even a few ppl told me "stop putting spam on my videos" ...I felt so sad, I thought they were Utada fans...

Yes this would have been great promotion...oh only like 2 hours left right? Maybe she can still make it? She is only 6000 votes behind...well almost 7,000 votes behind...

If I knew a way to cheat that system, I would do it to have her win...but darn i'm no computer wiz to that... But then again I would want her to win fair and square ^_^ so even if I knew how to cheat the system I wouldn't do it.

lol and like 'ThisIsTheOne' @ youtube says

"DOWN WITH FUGLY KOREAN ROBOT GIRLS!"
Posted on: 2009/5/31 15:05
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
It is unfortunate that Utada didn't win, but I do think her lack of presence in the past 3 weeks has severely handicapped her. She was unable to give an interview, she wasn't able to spread herself around to get people to vote for her, etc. Regardless though, if anyone was going to beat Utada I am glad it was the Wondergirls. They at least seem to have talent and a little something unique. I'm not really surprised they won though, Korean fans are rather notorious for their organization and determination to win these kinds of things. Not to mention I saw a video of the Wondergirls giving instructions in korean for how to sign up on Myspace, where they advertised about the voting. So I'm guessing there are a lot of Koreans who aren't living in America who voted. I guess it will just be a missed opportunity for Utada, but hopefully she will come back soon and release a 2nd single and get the recognition she deserves.

Oh and also remember, polls aren't necessarily the best way to determine if someone is going to be a big star. Take American Idol, most of the winners have faded into obscurity but the people who voted all thought they had talent. Most people don't realize that there is a lot beyond just singing/musical talent that a celebrity needs to have. Ultimately it will be the big names behind the scenes that determine who has star potential, by deciding if they will let them perform at their concerts, tv shows, and other events.
Posted on: 2009/5/31 20:48
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

ghostdog wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:

It's not just a poll unfortunately.
They are doing a 5 minute news segment tonight NY1 on the WonderGirls and why they are going to be the next big thing in America because they won this poll.

Utada fans did not come out to vote and support her and Wondergirls fans did and this is what happens.
This would have been a great opportunity for her to get some major publicity on national TV.

This is the why the poll was posted on Utada's official website.

well true but, u know how korean fans are.....
Posted on: 2009/6/1 1:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345