Kindom Hearts 358/2 Days
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Posted on: 2009/5/24 21:25
  •  skylight
      skylight
Re: Kindom Hearts 358/2 Days
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I hope Hikki provides the theme song again!
Posted on: 2009/5/24 21:52
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
it looks awesome
Posted on: 2009/5/25 8:49
  •  NGBear
      NGBear
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/London
This game is gonna be awesome !!!
@ skylight: Yes Hikki's song Passion/Sanctuary is going to be the theme song

Here's the games offical japanese website click on system if you wnat to see clips of the game : http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/days/

It comes out in Japan on the 30/5/09
there is no current release date for America or Europe (hopefully sometime this year)^^

I soo can't wait to get this game im such a big fan of kingdom hearts.
Posted on: 2009/5/25 9:00
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 00/F/CityofWonder
NiNtendo's E3 2009 press conference announced that the game will be released here in US this coming september
They showed the trailer and Utada's name and song were in it! we were screaming when it showed! i'm totally excited for this game!

hope them gamers will rediscover our UTADA again... LOL
Posted on: 2009/6/2 13:18
  •  NGBear
      NGBear
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/London
Ino now if only they would tell me when it comes out in Europe ?

E3 was epic this year and how the hell are square making final fantasy XIV when they cna barely finish XIII ???
Posted on: 2009/6/2 14:34
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
I'm so excited for this game!! I still haven't gotten through RE: CoM though because of school. Summer will be a time of major video game playing. :3

By the way, here's a link to the official English trailer, if anyone's interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jreUl6er1oY&feature=player_embedded

Anyone else sad that it doesn't look like Brittany Snow's gonna be playing Namine anymore, though? I love Snow. :/

Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/6/2 17:05
  •  NGBear
      NGBear
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/London
Why isn't Brittany Snow doing the voice for Namin? anymore ?

and OMG i played the game today, my friends illeagally downloaded the game and brought it into school which i know is wrong but i was so desperate to play the game i joined in and didnt complain :p

It plays out exactly the same at kingdom hearts on the console versions except because there's no anolog stick navigating the menu is hard using the X button

I only managed to play as Xemnes, Larxene & Xaldin and they were really fun to play about with
XALDIN OWNS
Posted on: 2009/6/5 9:23
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

NGBear wrote:
Why isn't Brittany Snow doing the voice for Namin? anymore?

No one's really sure. For RE: CoM, they replaced Snow with Meaghan Jette Martin as Namine and Christopher Lee with Corey Burton as DiZ, but it looks like Lee's returning as DiZ for 358/2 Days. I thought the reason they didn't have Snow and Lee in RE: CoM was just because it was kind of a rushed game and the major actors didn't have time to come in with their acting schedules. But 358/2 Days has been being worked on for some time apparently (they've already got at least some of the voice work done), so with Christopher Lee and Jesse McCartney returning I would think Snow would reprise her role as Namine. But it looks like Meaghan Jette Martin is taking over for good. Brittany Snow probably has something booked already. Which is sad. She was the perfect Namine.
Though I should stress that this hasn't been officially announced yet. It just SOUNDS like Meaghan Jette Martin's voice in the trailer, although all she says is, "Sora", so I suppose it could be Snow. I'm just assuming the worst and hoping karma is on my side. <.<;

Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/6/5 9:52
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
i haven't played video games in a long time. now this makes me want to play the game now
Posted on: 2009/6/5 15:55
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>