•  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Re: Kelly Clarkson, Shakira, Delta Goodrem
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
Quote:

SuperMillionaire wrote:
QUOTE:
Only like Delta, although the last I heard from her she released this damn awful song with an ex-boyband member whom she dated as the single was released *cough* publicity stunt *cough* and haven't heard from her since.

That ex-boyband member was Brian McFadden, and the band he was part of was the Irish boyband Westlife.

As for Delta, well, she just appeared at the World Music Awards, and will release her first USA album, Born to Try, on October 25th USA time.

I love Delta, then Kelly Clarkson. Not really fond of Shakira though.

I couldn't stand the fact that Delta started dating that annoying Brian McFadden. I didn't really like their duet much either. Delta performed a spectacular show at the commonwealth games this year with a song called 'together we are one'. She's also going to start releasing in Japan apparently.
Posted on: 2006/4/13 3:35
  •  Zarouni
      Zarouni
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/m/underworld
I like Shakira more than Kelly but the both of them are good??.but I never heard of Dlta?.
Posted on: 2006/4/13 3:49
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Waaaa Shakira rocks!!!
She's now on a tour in my country (Spain)...hehehe, Lucky me!!! .....But...I don't really think I'll go... oh well...
ES UNA TORTURAAAA----
And Kelly is sooo cool 2!!! I love "Behind these hazel eyes", "Hear me" and "Break Away"!!!She sings so well
Posted on: 2006/4/13 6:34
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
OMG me and kelly clarkson have beef. I really hate that song "Because of You," because in it she basically blames her parents for her own lack of confidence. Of course, don't do anything about it, just blame someone else and its all good. ARRRGGG!!!!!! She is stupid!!! (sorry, not to offend anyone... I dont really care about her music, just the lyrics)
Posted on: 2006/4/13 12:22
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

IceAngel wrote:
Delta performed a spectacular show at the commonwealth games this year with a song called 'together we are one'. She's also going to start releasing in Japan apparently.

Oh yeah, i saw that performance. her vocal was great, and that dress she wore was beautiful. i cant really remember that performance much but the song was great.

WHAT?? shes going to realse songs in Japan?
no affense, but i dont think shes going to get far cause of avex people. and, alot of korean stars are starting to sing japanese now.
Posted on: 2006/4/14 18:34
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
i haven't heared of delta yet.
but shakira and kelly clarkson are populair here.

i like the songs of shakira, it makes you wanna dance, but kelly's got the better voice if you ask me.
i just don't like what she writes. normally it's my type of songs, but this just doesn't sound that original anymore.

so i'm gonna go for shakira. she's done great in the past years. and she always gives great shows, great performance.
Posted on: 2006/4/15 12:48
  •  Takumi_Kanuwa
      Takumi_Kanuwa
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/ male/ Tokyo, Japan
I like Kelly Clarkson and Shakira, although Kelly's songs are better XD.
Posted on: 2006/4/26 15:49
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i agree with takumi down here\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/