Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Perfume - ? (Triangle) [New Album 7/8/09]
guest_Unregistered
I Still Love U (Performance from "Music Station")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UckrVz_jdU
Posted on: 2009/7/10 21:15
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Ruthymon wrote:
I Still Love U (Performance from "Music Station")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UckrVz_jdU

I like it , but i think Perfume need choreographer . Their Dance too simple
Posted on: 2009/7/13 4:53
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
There is this guy on youtube that always has a surgical mask on and does the Perfume dances.He has done ALL flawlessly.I wish I could give you the like.It's hilarious and inspiring at the same time.He has a very average build but moves beautifully....He looks like he could be a teacher or something as an occupation.
Posted on: 2009/7/14 1:18
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I can't help but feel that Perfume beat and dance routines are sugar clockwork, more than 1/2 hours worth can rot your teeth, it a little kooky bizarre..Just my humble opinion, lots of younger family members love Perfume to bits, that?s the 7 year old family members, who cried when wicked witch Pips criticizing Perfume for being a tad pre-teen driven?

not the words I used ?.,toddler tosh? was the way I put it, which got mistranslated and lots of boo hooing hoo booing followed?..
Posted on: 2009/7/14 2:19
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Woahoo....I give you the dancing but I hold a lot of respect for their composer.Vitamin Drop,Wonder2,perfume,Speed of Sound,Chocolate Disco,The best thing had beautiful arrangements.They don't really need to focus on the dancing,but they do and it annoys me at times.Ayaka and Ayano have strong singing voices and Yuka does well with back vocals because her soft voice translates well through the autotone.They can all hold a verse their own and have been able to since they were young.They don't many songs like that anymore.I love their first single simply due to the funny vocal input.Ayaka charmed me when I heard her verse.I later came to understand that she can be hilariously slow-witted at times.But perfume pre-teen driven?Not intentionally but they are still all young.I believe just graduating from college soon.And the Japanese have been very excepting of them,older audience more so.
Posted on: 2009/7/14 5:13
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Perfume did a cover of an old Shampoo hit... ?Uh Oh we?re In Trouble? (Before my time but a party hit all the same), I am trying to get my head around the Jpop feel good biscuit tin sound.

Maybe it?s the sound system here ?..did?nt think of that ?

I defer to your razor sharp Jpop knowledge, I am not totally familiar with,?Vitamin Drop,Wonder2,perfume,Speed of Sound,Chocolate Disco? the only one that?s missing is Willy Wonka?..I say that respectfully

They are sound singers though, no doubt,??.

But when surrounded by 7 to 9 year olds, that ?take it in turns? to out scream or sing each other?.and we are talking strange body contortions (pre-teen dancing).. coupled with a sound only a child could make which has little to do with singing??it enough to make a girl go Van Gogh..or reach for the gaffer tape....
Posted on: 2009/7/14 6:04
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Perfume did a cover of an old Shampoo hit... ?Uh Oh we?re In Trouble? (Before my time but a party hit all the same), I am trying to get my head around the Jpop feel good biscuit tin sound.

I defer to your razor sharp Jpop knowledge, I am not totally familiar with,?Vitamin Drop,Wonder2,perfume,Speed of Sound,Chocolate Disco? the only one that?s missing is Willy Wonka?..I say that respectfully

But when surrounded by 7 to 9 year olds, that ?take it in turns? to out scream or sing each other?.and we are talking strange body contortions (pre-teen dancing).. coupled with a sound only a child could make which has little to do with singing??it enough to make a girl go Van Gogh..or reach for the gaffer tape....

Here is Vitamin Drop,this was actually the image song for a game in 2005 that we just got :/,The Legendary Stary(Densetsu no Sutafī 3).

Anyways,I've heard that cover....and it was a doozy...But I sorry you don't have the taste for them.Though I must say I like most of their work but the best of it is 2006 and back.
Posted on: 2009/7/14 14:27
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

Here is Vitamin Drop,this was actually the image song for a game in 2005 that we just got :/,The Legendary Stary(Densetsu no Sutafī 3).

Anyways,I've heard that cover....and it was a doozy...But I sorry you don't have the taste for them.Though I must say I like most of their work but the best of it is 2006 and back.

Thanx LoBFCanti

I have to admit to being a little jealous of Perfume they look impossibly cute and beautiful, my little nieces where singing ?take me take me??I know coming from a 7 year old it?s disarmingly weird? ??.Vitamin Drop sounds bright and alive from my iPod, but tinny on the system in Kochi home?Cousin said music system a bit dated? what or who is ?avex? ?...are they a JPOP management company?
Posted on: 2009/7/15 3:29
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

Thanx LoBFCanti

I have to admit to being a little jealous of Perfume they look impossibly cute and beautiful, my little nieces where singing ?take me take me??I know coming from a 7 year old it?s disarmingly weird? ??.Vitamin Drop sounds bright and alive from my iPod, but tinny on the system in Kochi home?Cousin said music system a bit dated? what or who is ?avex? ?...are they a JPOP management company?

Well Avex doesn't just do pop,They have a LOT of sub-companies for other genres.but Avex Tracks and EMI are huge record companies in Japan.I can say the same for Sony Warner Japan too.Avex manages a lot of artists,have a look.

Here's a list.And wait...she was singing "Take me Take me?"!Yeah that doesn't sound weird.A 7 yr old going around singing "TAKE ME TONIGHT".
Posted on: 2009/7/15 6:22
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Thanx, LoBFCanti?..... ..... This is cool ?..lots to take in , it?s hard to believe that Avex control so many artist?s could be construed as a ?closed shop??and what a line up I have been listening to lots more Jpop, Girls next door , Hitomi, I love the way she revels in her pregnancy, listening to more of perfume..through green eyed envy.
My nieces are cute, but when I try to listen to my ipod they want me to plug it into the system so they can enjoy to?..which irritates me allot sometimes ?
Posted on: 2009/7/16 4:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>