Blow my whistle

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Blow my whistle
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/M/France
OF COURSE I MEAN SHIINA RINGO !!! ^_^ I am simply crazy about Miss Ringo's voice, music and lyrics (and also the woman !) and of course her videos ! With Hikki, Shiina Ringo is my favorite artist so imagine how proud I am when I listen to duets Hikki/Shiina lol The most amazing for me has been Hikki's BOHEMIAN SUMMER TOUR when Hikki starts singing the begining of "TSUMI TO BATSU" (my favorite Shiina Ringo's song with "Honnou"). I shivered, I frozed and I cried lol But many people do not like her voice so I am happy to find someone who does here ^_^

"ShiNe oN, sHinE On hArVeSt mOOn, uP in tHe sKy. i aiN't hAd nO LoVin' siNCe jaNuary, aPriL, jUne or JuLy..."
Posted on: 2005/12/8 0:32
  •  plasmic_corruption22
      plasmic_corruption22
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 22/ m/ viva las vegas
Hi there new member here,does anyone know where i can find/listen to "blow my whistle"? perferably the whole song?
Posted on: 2005/12/9 16:46
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yeah, ive heard of it. its one of my fav songs from her. if im correct, they play it in Rush Hour 2. is it new?
Posted on: 2005/12/9 19:32
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I don't think it's new. Rush Hour was along time ago. I think. Well anyways, I have the song, so if anyone wants it, PM me. x3 I'll be happy to help.
Posted on: 2005/12/9 19:36
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Hmm I hope this works. xP
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XSLTUBME
Posted on: 2005/12/9 21:54
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Oh man, I love this song! Its so suggestive though, and the lyrics make me want to laugh ahaha. But her voice and writing skills in english really shine in this one - did you know it was produced by Pharrel Williams of the Neptunes? He always produces great stuff!

And where can I find this "konya wa boogie back" song thing?
Posted on: 2006/5/2 18:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123