<12345...7>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Re: Current situation of Hikki?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
The English portion of her site allows you to email her without the postal code issue. However, she never replies anyway. But I suppose it's good to let it be known that you're thinking about her?

I'm just a fan, so I'm not too concerned. She's the richest lady in Japan. If it gets that bad, she can come back as a cyborg. I'm thinking that she's fine, but just needs some down time after being burnt out.

I stand by my earlier statement though. With TITO's stats dropping, the cancelled appearances, the lack of news, Evangelion out in a few days and the album already being well out for nearly a month now - I worry.
Posted on: 2009/6/7 20:47
  •  paisith
      paisith
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
The English portion of her site allows you to email her without the postal code issue. However, she never replies anyway. But I suppose it's good to let it be known that you're thinking about her?

I'm just a fan, so I'm not too concerned. She's the richest lady in Japan. If it gets that bad, she can come back as a cyborg. I'm thinking that she's fine, but just needs some down time after being burnt out.

I stand by my earlier statement though. With TITO's stats dropping, the cancelled appearances, the lack of news, Evangelion out in a few days and the album already being well out for nearly a month now - I worry.

I agree with you.
"If it gets that bad, she can come back as a cyborg." 5555 that's a good positive thinking.

However I still worry about her activity in further.
Posted on: 2009/6/7 21:31
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

paisith wrote:
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:

I agree with you.
"If it gets that bad, she can come back as a cyborg." 5555 that's a good positive thinking.

However I still worry about her activity in further.

I worried about her... but IDJ needs to release a new single soon...
One thing, Paisith, only thai ppl with get the 555 joke
Posted on: 2009/6/8 3:09
  •  CherrySoda
      CherrySoda
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/F/NC
I look at it like this...Lady Gaga's single "Just Dance", off her debut album, was released in 2008, sometime in June or July...but didn't really get any recognition until much later in the year. Now she's super popular with 3 mega popular singles out.
Do I think Hikki will get as popular from TITO? Sadly, no. But I don't think that losing a month or so is going to hurt her too bad. After all, she was the first Asian singer to debut in the top 100 albums since the 80's...She's still got a chance, guys.
Also, about the Eva release. Maybe Gainax wanted to keep a lid on the theme song until the movie is released? They can be weird that way.
Posted on: 2009/6/8 6:36
  •  gantzman246
      gantzman246
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Anything is possible, Utada could become as big as Lady Gaga. They're have been many breakout artists who have had slow starts. Whitney Houston who is one of the highest selling artists around the world had a slow start with her first album. Only after the release of her second single the album rose from 120 to 1 on Billboard Top 200.
Jason Mraz released his new album back in March and in November of 2008. Now his album and singles are in the Top 40. Its just going to take time for Utada. But she needs to resume promo for TITO fast.
Posted on: 2009/6/8 8:42
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
You guys are now obligated to fill me in on this 555 thing.
Posted on: 2009/6/8 17:06
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:

OK so it's not really a big funny joke or anything. It's like a Thai "lol" So in thai, 5 is prononced "ha" so u put multiple 5's together, u get "hahaha" "555".
Anyways, back to the topic, it will take time until Hikki breaks out and is at the top, but mark my words, once she' at the top, nothing will bring her down that easily...
Posted on: 2009/6/8 21:29
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i just hope she is getting better and better as we speak
Posted on: 2009/6/8 21:50
  •  paisith
      paisith
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
Quote:

Hikki101 wrote:
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:

OK so it's not really a big funny joke or anything. It's like a Thai "lol" So in thai, 5 is prononced "ha" so u put multiple 5's together, u get "hahaha" "555".
Anyways, back to the topic, it will take time until Hikki breaks out and is at the top, but mark my words, once she' at the top, nothing will bring her down that easily...

Thank you Hikki101 for your explanation. May be I just familiar with writing sytle in our culture.
Ok..Now I feel we're only two thai people in this forum or not?.I hope others will come in and make activity more than this.

Hikki101,if you've a chance to get some news of Hikki.Can you tell me too?
Posted on: 2009/6/9 0:27
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

paisith wrote:
Quote:

Hikki101 wrote:
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:

Thank you Hikki101 for your explanation. May be I just familiar with writing sytle in our culture.
Ok..Now I feel we're only two thai people in this forum or not?.I hope others will come in and make activity more than this.

Hikki101,if you've a chance to get some news of Hikki.Can you tell me too?

No, I think there's another guy, Idlemind, if im not wrong, is Thai as well. So 3 ppl so far...not bad
Anyways lets get back to the topic before the mods get mad, lol
Posted on: 2009/6/9 2:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...7>