•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Current situation of Hikki?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Being a humble Utadanet Newbie I guess I should introduce myself,
My Name is Philipa, I live in London, I am British/Japanese? Father English, Mother Japanese, I Start University soon to study law, economics.

I am a keen Utada Fan, this weekend I celebrated my 18th Birthday, with an Utada themed party.

The state of the relationship between Utada, her Management Company, and Island/ DF/ Universal, could well be the pivotal cause in the lack of Communication or future commitment to TITO promotionally.
Any further information regarding tour petitions, or the state Utada?s health, would be better directed to Island/ DF/ Universal Parent Company. The e mail address below is for: Director of Communications

Vivendi (Head Office)
42 avenue de Friedland
75380 Paris Cedex 08
France
Tel.: +33 1 71 71 10 00
Fax: +33 1 71 71 10 01

Or

New York Office
800 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10022
USA
T?l. : +1 212 572 7000

E-mail: doc@vivendi.com

Be polite, introduce yourself ask what information you want and why you want it. It?s as simple as that the more fans that contact the faster the parent company will react.
Posted on: 2009/6/9 3:59
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Hello Pips_Paradise. It is awefully nice of you to introduce yourself so formally. Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

I do not know what to think of Utada Hikaru's 'lack of promotion' in the US. Perhaps Island believes that she isn't going to 'make it', or perhaps UH herself is not willing to promote as much as she should, or could.

As a fan, I just hope that UH is not dead at this time.
Posted on: 2009/6/10 21:48
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Hello Pips_Paradise. It is awefully nice of you to introduce yourself so formally. Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

I do not know what to think of Utada Hikaru's 'lack of promotion' in the US. Perhaps Island believes that she isn't going to 'make it', or perhaps UH herself is not willing to promote as much as she should, or could.

Posted on: 2009/6/10 21:48
  •  paisith
      paisith
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
Is it possible that she still recovery herself in Japan.

I don't know.I just guess.

So worry...
Posted on: 2009/6/10 23:06
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

paisith wrote:
Is it possible that she still recovery herself in Japan.

I don't know.I just guess.

So worry...

Your not the only one worried about her....
Posted on: 2009/6/11 1:48
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:

What do u expect, she's sick, man. Give her a break...
Posted on: 2009/6/11 1:53
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi Amaterasu and thank you for the welcome, my introduction, it is a bit formal, I have to admit to being a shy, especially for the first time , I hope you can humour me a little, I guess I get emotional about Utada sometimes, like Utada is my big sister, and these last couple of months have been stressful, I have a younger brother and sister, that I love to bits but don?t always get on with, I have my mother Japanese facial features and big eyes, I am quite tall, my father is about 190cm, I will post pictures soon when I get to know everyone, I very conscious about my appearance, my friends say I am pretty, but only the ones who wear glasses...lol

If something so serious had happen to Utada formal arrangements would have taken place much earlier than this, I don?t know this for sure, but my family in Japan are strict culturally, and have assured me that this could not be hidden from Japanese society for such time without political consequences. So it is safe to presume differently.

I hope Utada gets better, in Situations like this Utada puts her feet up and rests, and managements teams do the job they are paid for. But no infomationn...nothing from anybody. I am sure Utada does not pay these people to do nothing, I am also sure the record company shareholders do no take kindly to large summs of their money flitter way by IDJ

The only course of action I can think of is for us to make an appeal to Vivendi; I have posted some ideas on the petition thread, to appeal to Vivendi.

This will in no way harm or take Utada away from her resting what it will show is that we as fans care enough to find out for ourselves.

No worries Hikki san will get a well diserved and quiet break to recuperat

The reasoning behind this is that Universal, Island/Def Jam, both in Japan (Universal) and US (Island/Def Jam) are all under the same Vivendi corporate umbrella. I wish I was as more patient.

I have been saving up, (I work part time as a court legal runner which really means carrying paperwork into court and making the teas, in other words ?go for this or that? I also supplement my income by essay writing), because I thought Hikki would Tour to promote TITO and to maybe mark the recent career anniversary, but I think I have more chance waking to find out that I am Utada long lost sister that going to a Utada gig. I want to use some of this money I have saved to stay at my family home in Tokyo for July, August and try to find out for myself what is going on I know my friends are worried about Hikki, but are so much calmer and patient that me!!
Posted on: 2009/6/11 2:26
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Hi Amaterasu and thank you for the welcome, my introduction, it is a bit formal, I have to admit to being a shy, especially for the first time , I hope you can humour me a little, I guess I get emotional about Utada sometimes, like Utada is my big sister, and these last couple of months have been stressful, I have a younger brother and sister, that I love to bits but don?t always get on with, I have my mother Japanese facial features and big eyes, I am quite tall, my father is about 190cm, I will post pictures soon when I get to know everyone, I very conscious about my appearance, my friends say I am pretty, but only the ones who wear glasses...lol

If something so serious had happen to Utada formal arrangements would have taken place much earlier than this, I don?t know this for sure, but my family in Japan are strict culturally, and have assured me that this could not be hidden from Japanese society for such time without political consequences. So it is safe to presume differently.

I hope Utada gets better, in Situations like this Utada puts her feet up and rests, and managements teams do the job they are paid for. But no infomationn...nothing from anybody. I am sure Utada does not pay these people to do nothing, I am also sure the record company shareholders do no take kindly to large summs of their money flitter way by IDJ

The only course of action I can think of is for us to make an appeal to Vivendi; I have posted some ideas on the petition thread, to appeal to Vivendi.

This will in no way harm or take Utada away from her resting what it will show is that we as fans care enough to find out for ourselves.

No worries Hikki san will get a well diserved and quiet break to recuperat

The reasoning behind this is that Universal, Island/Def Jam, both in Japan (Universal) and US (Island/Def Jam) are all under the same Vivendi corporate umbrella. I wish I was as more patient.

I have been saving up, (I work part time as a court legal runner which really means carrying paperwork into court and making the teas, in other words ?go for this or that? I also supplement my income by essay writing), because I thought Hikki would Tour to promote TITO and to maybe mark the recent career anniversary, but I think I have more chance waking to find out that I am Utada long lost sister that going to a Utada gig. I want to use some of this money I have saved to stay at my family home in Tokyo for July, August and try to find out for myself what is going on I know my friends are worried about Hikki, but are so much calmer and patient that me!!

No need for a big intro or anything we're like a big Hikki- loving family here. You'll get used to us fans soon, i think. So we're all really worried about Hikki too, i mean we love her, right? Have fun here
Dont write so much nx time...
Posted on: 2009/6/11 4:12
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi Hikki100 very nice to meet you thanks very much?.. you are going to have to help me with Utadanet etiquette, I do write too much, and talk too much when with friends, can also be blunt too, but hopefully polite with it, I think. I totally share your concern
But I feel we are just clocks ticking, were do we go? do we just wait ? if so for how long? my friends in Japan are asking the same questions. I would like your opinion, please write as much as you like. lol
Posted on: 2009/6/11 5:22
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
So sorry hikki101 ahh name wrong !!
Posted on: 2009/6/11 5:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>