Re: Utada Tour Petition
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I agree full heartedly.
Posted on: 2009/6/8 11:05
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 / Male/ Spain
I just want Utada in spain... I cant travel no longer.. Even her cd is not in Europe
Posted on: 2009/6/8 14:46
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Let us begin! And let's actually go through with this. Let's not let this turn into another "For Utada" project that isn't going to happen. xD

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/6/8 15:08
  •  Baby.Kuma.Chan
      Baby.Kuma.Chan
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 13 / Female / USA
:D Yay~ This is awesome! xD I really want to see Utada in MN! I wonder if she's been here before... I wonder what she'll think of MN...

Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
Let us begin! And let's actually go through with this. Let's not let this turn into another "For Utada" project that isn't going to happen. xD

xD But~ I was hoping the project would keep going. I was being very hopeful. Hehe... I just don't want give up on something like that. :P
Posted on: 2009/6/8 16:23
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
im totally down to sign the petiton :D

i wanna see utada do a tour out in america, i bet she would get alot of support and i know so many people would go
Posted on: 2009/6/8 16:46
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
This is really a question of diminishing returns; it would be financially and reputably unwise of her to tour at this time. Even though she has a solid, if not fervent fanbase in North America, the numbers are far too few to justify a full-blown tour. There's a 'demand', but just from us, the crazies. Call me a pessimist, but by the numbers of sales, we're still far, far away from the tour possibility.

I would rather see a Japanese tour, as I'm moreso a fan of her music there, but I don't think that would be happening soon in either case.
Posted on: 2009/6/8 17:05
  •  quincye93
      quincye93
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/USA
I kinda agree with Amaterasu on this one... I think she should be focusing more on promoting (like she is) rather than touring for now. It'd allow for her to have a greater possibility for a tour.

Most artists only tour on their second album unless they are a huge success. They usually do a mini tour for the first album.

In my opinion, I think that we should hold off on the petition until we see how things play out in the future. I think she should promote "Apple and Cinnamon" as her summer single, "FYI" for fall, "This One" for early 2010, with "On & On" finishing up spring 2010. "A&C" and "This One" should be promoted while the other two singles could just be fillers. Sometime during this time period she could be an opening act for some artist. Then I think that if all goes well, she could have a mini tour in the summer of 2010.

Seems like a long time, but that's the only way I could see it happening :/ Also, if we did make a petition for a mini tour, how would we express where the demand for her is? How would we decide on the cities she should come to (considering there will be so few).

We have to also remember that she has her Japanese work to do too....
Posted on: 2009/6/8 21:24
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
I would rather see a Japanese tour, as I'm moreso a fan of her music there, but I don't think that would be happening soon in either case.

I would want a Japanese tour more also (sry, US fans)
For now she should rest and focus of promoting TITO than a tour..
Posted on: 2009/6/8 21:40
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i also rather do a japanese tour then a american tour =/ even tho it would be freakin awesome! lolz but lets jsut face it guys, she don't have enough fans in america to have a tour here..... =/
Posted on: 2009/6/8 21:47
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
i also rather do a japanese tour then a american tour =/ even tho it would be freakin awesome! lolz but lets jsut face it guys, she don't have enough fans in america to have a tour here..... =/

Yep! Ur right, Aijin...Thta's the fact...simply not enough fans...
Posted on: 2009/6/8 21:54
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...7>