<1234567>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  hikki_is_my_homegirl
      hikki_is_my_homegirl
Re: Utada Tour Petition
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30-US
but isnt touring what also causes sales as well as public awareness to go up?
Posted on: 2009/7/24 13:09
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
it does but you have to have enough of a fanbase to go on a major tour, otherwise you lose money. that's why tours get canceled.

i'm just saying to ask for a nice tour otherwise it will get canceled for lack of ticket sales.
Posted on: 2009/7/24 13:54
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
Like i mentioned before we're not aiming for BIG tour, that would be a little out of the question right now. But it could get her management to at least try and get her some small shows in some major cities, for example House of Blues and venues like that. I think her fans would definitely show great support for shows like that.

Right now Utada hasn't been doing much to promote TITO and obviously it's not selling that much either now, so we have to somehow let Utada's management know that we want to see Utada and it's still not over for TITO.
Posted on: 2009/7/24 20:04
Hikki Obsessed
well so long as that's the plan, i think it's a good idea.
full support.
:)
Posted on: 2009/7/24 20:28
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
I really want to start this petition, but I'm not exactly sure of how I should word it, so if you guys and girls can help me with it I would be really thankful.

Here is what I have...not much...

"To Island Def Jam and Utada?s management,
We, the fans, believe that if Utada has some shows in small venues, such as House of Blues it would be a good way to promote the album ?This is the One.? It would also keep the fans interested and up to date with Utada news. Therefore we are petitioning for Utada to have a small tour."

please help
Posted on: 2009/7/26 8:25
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi aquaticdragons with just 3 or 4 publicity photos to date I think the primary issue will be persuading Hikki herself ....anyway here my thoughts and ideas please play around ??

Utadanet is a unique fan based community approaching 10,000 totally dedicated to the musical and song writing aspirations of Utada hIkaru.

We would like to take this opportunity to express our heartfelt gratitude, which highlights a career spanning ten years, focusing on an ability to musically enthuse, and a repertoire that has produced colourful and expressive pop music, all has illuminated some unique aspects of our lives.

We would like to humbly request that Utada continue this unprecedented achievement by celebrating the continued success of This Is The One by imaginatively and bravely announcing the full resumption of a US event schedule and a series of modest arena sized musical spectaculars, combining Utadas classic back catalogue and introducing This Is The One to a wider and more diverse fan base???.

It could be a wise course to ask the admin for direction??
Posted on: 2009/7/26 12:55
Hikki Obsessed
isn't there like an actual website that you can make petitions on.
you should make one of those and try to get everyone who goes on utada net (visitors and guests) sign the petition to place alongside your letter to utada's management to support the cause and gain more ground?
Posted on: 2009/7/26 14:07
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
jesuislm
I know there online petitions and that's how it will be done. However, what I'm asking for is "what should the petition/letter say?"

Pips_ Paradise
I really like that ^_^ what does everyone else think?
Posted on: 2009/7/26 18:02
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
Ok so after some revising this is what my sis and I have come up with for a petition, of course with the help of Pips_Paradise ^_^

We want to make sure that the information we put there is accurate especially with the Billboard and iTunes placement. Revision on that would be greatly appreciated if it is wrong :)

Here is the petition letter we have at the moment.

"This is a petition from fans to Island Def Jam and Utada?s Management that humbly request for Utada to resume her US schedule and to perform in modest sized venues. Utada had scheduled a few promotional events after the physical release of ?This is the One?. However, due to sudden illness it was not possible at that time.

Utada has gain an unimaginable success within a decade and already has a fan base in the U.S. When the album was digitally released it placed number 2 on iTunes and when the physical album was released it debuted at number 69 on Billboard Top 200 albums.

Therefore, if promotional activity is resumed in the U.S we believe she will achieve greater success."
Posted on: 2009/8/11 10:29
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
So we finally started the petition!

Please help us fill up with signatures and spread the word ^_^
If we need to some editing on it please tell us so we can fix it asap.

anyways here is the petition

http://www.gopetition.com/online/30096.html
Posted on: 2009/8/12 3:55
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>