Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  alexfenway calls Utada scum on her official website.

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...9>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: alexfenway calls Utada scum on her official website.
guest_Unregistered
Seriously, that guy has no life. Making an account just to (censored) about her English album. I mean, fans can critique an artist's work and everyone has their own opinions. But stooping so low as calling her a scum is just unacceptable, especially from someone who claims he's a "huge fan". What a joke.
Posted on: 2009/6/15 14:04
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Grrr. I felt better after letting all that out, but thinking about it so much has just made me angry again. I can't stand people like that.
Posted on: 2009/6/15 14:13
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
That guy is probably a troll forget about him! I mean yeah I myself feel that ''Why should I care for Hikki's music when she doesn't seem to care about promoting it?" kind of feeling. But it's one thing to write about her character when clearly you don't know her that personally! Truthfully, since not hearing from Hikki I've been kinda worried and angry that it SEEMS that she isn't trying hard enough, but of course she needs a break and I can only hope she comes back soon. This is my opinion and what that guy did was wrong!
Posted on: 2009/6/15 17:40
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
Yes, Utada made a few "dirty" song's yes. But I don't think it's for her to her to get popular in the states. The women sells single and albums like crazy in Japan so she does not need the money from the U.S market.
Also. she can sing about dirty things if she wanted too i mean she's a grown women. it's not like those pre-teen singers who sing about sex shes a full blown women she has a right too. Wow look at me rant and its in the wrong place lol
Posted on: 2009/6/15 20:11
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Who ever is Madalynne nice kick back..... God seriously he call himself a "fan" and like he said "especially if you think it will make you more popular" i went WFT huh you stupid ass, Hikki's songs are not met to make her popular.... god get your facts straight....
Posted on: 2009/6/15 20:58
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
That guy is pathetic!! I mean getting an account JUST to say that her album sucks, is a big dissapointment, and that she's a scum. And he says that he's a fan?? WTF?? Now that's an ass right there. Hikki's true and genuine that's why a lot of ppl like her. I mean music aside, Hikki's a really good person. It's low posting some f***ing stupid message like that. Get a life!
Posted on: 2009/6/15 23:53
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Alex ranting and raving , preaching and posturing , his poisonous words and their timing proves Alex is incapable of any rational debate about any aspect Utada, I haven?t posted on Utada official site , why should I give Alex the pleasure ? , and Alex takes great pleasure upsetting us, it in his bitter and twisted nature. Alex is not a fan ,and it is doubtful he ever was, Alex is just another sad stranger.
Posted on: 2009/6/16 2:18
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
I think that Alex has been a bit vulgar there. But there is no need to worry, Utada Hikaru is a pro, and if she reads that, she'll probably shrug it off. There's no real need for us to get too concerned over what a fan does, or what anyone does for that matter.
Posted on: 2009/6/16 22:38
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

trisha_toyota wrote:
has anyone else left comments like that to that jerk,

oh dear, i hope Utada didn't see his comment.

Even if she does, i dont think she could care less. She's been in the bussiness for a long time now, and she has never cared what anyone thinks of her before and this jerk is no different.
Posted on: 2009/6/17 0:44
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Alex is delete without read. rolled back to the cesspit he crawled out of.
Posted on: 2009/6/17 1:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...9>