Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  alexfenway calls Utada scum on her official website.

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...9>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Re: alexfenway calls Utada scum on her official website.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
anyways i don't know why u guys care so much about alex-whatever his name is, he is just tryin do sumthing to get himself attention cuz he got no friends, who took all of his anger out on hikki

Yeah, I mean this guy is hopeless if he's low enough to say that about Hikki. Maybe he DOESNT have any friends and is a mental guy who ran out of a hospital or something, lol

Quote:
Back to previous Hikki101 post and take a few minutes, look at the signature, a real gem, sit and gasp,

Hahaha, thanks
Posted on: 2009/6/17 23:43
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Oh yes! Hikki101, it a beauty.

Alex is a nobody, GhostDog has nothing to regret he confronted a Bully something I did?nt.
Posted on: 2009/6/18 0:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
hmmmm yvliew's siggy hmmmm i can't stop staring at it and I can't point out why? its really something......
Posted on: 2009/6/18 0:42
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

Studebaker wrote:
Oooh, scum. Now that is nasty--I wonder if Utada has even seen or heard that thrown at her before. I'm curious: does she just shrug it off? Because, I bet the lady's been used to plenty of extreme/irrational stuff from fans. Remember that one radio interview when she elaborated on some of the freaky presents and letters from her Japanese fanbase? This is basically another silly stab, right?

I guess not. I mean, assuming Alex Fenway's an American listener, I can understand if Utada doesn't take this so easy. Mostly she's been pleasantly surprised and overwhelmed at how dedicated the Ameican fans are. And I too, of course, can understand the fans' backlash; though honestly, I consider remarks or thoughts like that Alex's to be expected before, during, and after every Utada release.

If you're a fan, and you're dissatisfied with the current work, I say buck it up and wait your turn. So long as Utada stays working, she's bound to make sometihng that'll appeal to you. But making half-assed comments like that, I think, are extremely discouraging, and it doesn't help an artist go anywhere. Excessive bashing is just as bad as excessive flattery.

*sigh* Oh well. At least no one hasn't threatened her life or anything. Or did I miss that?

i hope nobody have threatened her life or anything of that
Posted on: 2009/6/18 11:37
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Lol, I think if someone threatened her life I would track them down and kill them rather than think of a clever response. Just hearing her get bashed gets me all feverish and shaky, I think I'd lose it if someone was so serious about it lol.
Posted on: 2009/6/18 14:29
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

Studebaker wrote:
Oooh, scum. Now that is nasty--I wonder if Utada has even seen or heard that thrown at her before. I'm curious: does she just shrug it off? Because, I bet the lady's been used to plenty of extreme/irrational stuff from fans. Remember that one radio interview when she elaborated on some of the freaky presents and letters from her Japanese fanbase? This is basically another silly stab, right?

I guess not. I mean, assuming Alex Fenway's an American listener, I can understand if Utada doesn't take this so easy. Mostly she's been pleasantly surprised and overwhelmed at how dedicated the Ameican fans are. And I too, of course, can understand the fans' backlash; though honestly, I consider remarks or thoughts like that Alex's to be expected before, during, and after every Utada release.

If you're a fan, and you're dissatisfied with the current work, I say buck it up and wait your turn. So long as Utada stays working, she's bound to make sometihng that'll appeal to you. But making half-assed comments like that, I think, are extremely discouraging, and it doesn't help an artist go anywhere. Excessive bashing is just as bad as excessive flattery.

*sigh* Oh well. At least no one hasn't threatened her life or anything. Or did I miss that?

i hope nobody have threatened her life or anything of that

Hahaha, if someone did threatened her life, her swarm of bodyguards would be all over her in an a second

Quote:
Lol, I think if someone threatened her life I would track them down and kill them rather than think of a clever response

Im with you one that
Posted on: 2009/6/19 0:43
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hikki is safely tucked way from this sort of danger, only close family, and friends plus music industry professionals would ever know where she is, and then there is discreet private security, after 10 or so years under the a media spotlight Hikki will be well versed in all this type of stuff. Hikki must be flattered to know just how you Guys would protect her..
Posted on: 2009/6/19 1:29
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
i dunno why
i agree with the alex guy
i still think
she is not suitable for the english stuff
haha
Posted on: 2009/6/19 12:08
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
i dunno why
i agree with the alex guy
i still think
she is not suitable for the english stuff
haha

Forget about Alex.

Exodus, TITO, IDF, or all of Hikki?s US aspirations?

What did not work for you, Laijunjie14, I would like to know.

Is it the sound? so called ?American R & B? , words ?, production ? the nature or content of Hikki lyrics?

Because all of Hikki US ambitions have come, for some inexplicable reason to a sudden and juddering halt, her health played a part in this , but the continued silence from record campany and management is baffling..
Posted on: 2009/6/19 14:53
  •  yvliew
      yvliew
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:
hmmmm yvliew's siggy hmmmm i can't stop staring at it and I can't point out why? its really something......

lol.. anyone happen to still have this video interview? It's during the exodus time...
Posted on: 2009/6/20 4:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...9>