Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  alexfenway calls Utada scum on her official website.

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456789>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: alexfenway calls Utada scum on her official website.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Sorry I do not have to send?... but these are still arround on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v5SpMksbzI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v09nW3SpK0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yHApCht4gI

This makes me a little sad Hikki visited England and Europe during the promo for Exodus , will Utada ever make a return visit ?

When a little girl, Mum and I would sing, Twinkle Twinkle little star:

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
How I wonder what you are!

When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveler in the dark
Thanks you for your tiny spark;
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.

In the dark blue sky you keep,
While you thro' my window peep,
And you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky,

We sung this nursery rhyme when we lost touch sometimes with people we loved , we would chose a star , and we would know from the twinkle they were ok..
Posted on: 2009/6/20 5:02
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Actually i have different perspective with you guys, this time i agree with laijunjie14 i agree with Alexfenway words .

I want to comment as Hikki fans not as a mod. Alexfenway got a point even though he using a harsh word, but its still he still polite. A fans job not just to support but also to scold if she do a bad move, because Hikki were nothing without a fans don't you think .

How long you guys be a fans you of Utada and why? and me
because her song lyric

If you look at her Japanese song, take a look at Flavor of Life, Deep River , Hikari, Passion , Keep Tryin and many more . Can you find song like that in US music industry and got famous . I don't think so, but correct me if was wrong and give me what song .
This time Hikki or Utada in US only follow what happen in US music industry or should i say she being a chameleon , Hikki have a lot of talent and if and you want to be famous in US follow their rules. Hikki have a lot of fans all over the world , who cares about those corporate CEO. Hikki doesn't need to make a cheezy song she mostly TITO song make her look cheezy. Find a really good song in TITO and compared that to her Heart Station and which one can make you happy if you got sad like "Fight the Blues".

Last yeah Alexfenway you got guts to doing it, i dont know if i got guts and hope Hikki read it and understand why you doing it.

There you go my opinion
Posted on: 2009/6/20 5:08
  •  gantzman246
      gantzman246
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I don't think TITO was cheesy at all. I haven't heard a pop album this good in a while. Mostly a lot (not all) of songs in the Top 40 are very generic.
Posted on: 2009/6/20 6:32
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I have had heated arguments with family and best friends and have said some truly terrible things which I bitterly regret?. and yes I have used the word scum and worse

I am in no position to ?caste the first stone? at Alex.

When I screamed scum at my best friend I hated her with every root of my being and It was so cruel and hurtful.

Was Alex full of hate?, only Alex knows that .

Alex should apologise, not for his opinion, it's because the words he used were as wrong as the time they came pouring out of my mouth.

So SwallowTail this makes you a better person than I, seeing beyond the word to forgive. ..

TITO lyrically disappoints, I have lost count of the times I have listened, it?s R&B full on in places , sounds and beats dance around the room particularly on my Dads Meridian sound kit, when comparisons are made to all those past songs, Deep River, etc , I wonder just why TITO has stalled promotionally.

Hikki called TITO good pop , sighting Ace of base as an example ?the CD ?Happy Nation? with all the ?hits? sits in my fathers collection.

CBTM with the MV is one of my favorites , Apple and Cinnamon sets the pulses racing too.

Merry Christmas Mr Lawerence FYI and This One (crying like a child) both excite and please.

Is it the overly sexual lyric? This has been mentioned many times?are Guys uncomfortable with the mental image of Hikki singing these words ?

Do you feel this too?

I am interested too know
Posted on: 2009/6/20 6:36
  •  gantzman246
      gantzman246
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Personally I like to hear Hikki sing about love, sex and hurt she old enough to start singing songs like that. I've always felt that in Japan she has to maintain this squeaky clean image.
Posted on: 2009/6/20 6:42
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hikki has natural beauty, and her blog has given a small but interesting glimpse into her life, maybe more than Hikki intended to give .
It seems her image in Japan is squeaky clean.

Do Guys like their girl to not only be pure ? but also clean in thought and mind too? , I know I would be heart broken if the Guy of my dreams turned out to be less than my expectations, shallow you may think, but human nature I?m afraid .

For some this many apply to Hikki too, does the nature of explicit sexual closeness put into extreme lyrics could not feel like betrayal for some ?
Posted on: 2009/6/20 7:12
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
even "IF" alex was right on "SUM PARTS" it doesn't give him the right to call hikki all those horrible words etc.
Posted on: 2009/6/20 12:53
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Actually i have different perspective with you guys, this time i agree with laijunjie14 i agree with Alexfenway words .

I want to comment as Hikki fans not as a mod. Alexfenway got a point even though he using a harsh word, but its still he still polite. A fans job not just to support but also to scold if she do a bad move, because Hikki were nothing without a fans don't you think .

because her song lyric

If you look at her Japanese song, take a look at Flavor of Life, Deep River , Hikari, Passion , Keep Tryin and many more . Can you find song like that in US music industry and got famous . I don't think so, but correct me if was wrong and give me what song .
This time Hikki or Utada in US only follow what happen in US music industry or should i say she being a chameleon , Hikki have a lot of talent and if and you want to be famous in US follow their rules. Hikki have a lot of fans all over the world , who cares about those corporate CEO. Hikki doesn't need to make a cheezy song she mostly TITO song make her look cheezy. Find a really good song in TITO and compared that to her Heart Station and which one can make you happy if you got sad like "Fight the Blues".

Last yeah Alexfenway you got guts to doing it, i dont know if i got guts and hope Hikki read it and understand why you doing it.

There you go my opinion

She has already explained like hundred times why she made the album the way it is.

"Last yeah Alexfenway you got guts to doing it, i dont know if i got guts and hope Hikki read it and understand why you doing it."

The fact that you agree with that moron who insulted Utada on her official site should automatically strip you of moderator status of this board.

You of all people being a important administrative member of this website should be supporting Utada.
Here is my opinion: You are a prude just like alex and don't deserve the moderator title anymore.

I hereby submit my request to the Admin of Utadanet that you are stripped of moderator on the following grounds:
1. Negative opinions towards the person of whom the site is created for(Utada) by an administrative member.
2. Bad English and grammar.

I hereby submit my application for moderator.
Posted on: 2009/6/20 15:27
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

ghostdog wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

because her song lyric

There you go my opinion

She has already explained like hundred times why she made the album the way it is.

"Last yeah Alexfenway you got guts to doing it, i dont know if i got guts and hope Hikki read it and understand why you doing it."

The fact that you agree with that moron who insulted Utada on her official site should automatically strip you of moderator status of this board.

You of all people being a important administrative member of this website should be supporting Utada.
Here is my opinion: You are a prude just like alex and don't deserve the moderator title anymore.

I hereby submit my request to the Admin of Utadanet that you are stripped of moderator on the following grounds:
1. Negative opinions towards the person of whom the site is created for(Utada) by an administrative member.
2. Bad English and grammar.

I hereby submit my application for moderator.

Agreed. I don't see how you can agree with him and say he has guts. Trash talking while hiding behind your computer takes no guts whatsoever. And laijunjie14, I don't get him. I don't feel like he's a real fan of Utada. I've seen him post things about her that weren't fan-like at all and he's one of the people who use those stupid drooling faces to comment on her pictures. If you think she is beautiful, awesome, I agree with you but if you're just her "fan" becuase you fantasize about screwing her, there isn't any reason for you to be here.

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/6/20 17:47
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
If my comments hurts some members, i apologise but its my own opinion about TITO album. I'll let admins decide it whether i'm abuse my authority as a mod or not. And if i do, i dont mind admins disable me as a mod

ps: sorry for my grammar well because English language were not my national language and i dont hide myself behind pc, you guys find my image on post user picture
Posted on: 2009/6/20 18:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456789>