Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  alexfenway calls Utada scum on her official website.

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Re: alexfenway calls Utada scum on her official website.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
since when did this escalate to criticizing her entire album.
Everyone knows why she wrote those lyrics.
It's because she can.
She can't write stuff like that in Japanese because then she would be looked down upon
In english, she has leniance...she can write whatever she wants, and hardly anyone would care

I enjoy her songs, and I don't mind the lyrics
Just let Hikki write whatever she wants
Posted on: 2009/7/7 10:10
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
You need to do good music for it to sell.Exodus has a fan base believe it or not.Utada is look down on HERE because this album.This shit SOLD IN JAPAN.The japanese have easier access to our market than we do to there's.Coldplay and Alicia Keys 2007 albums were on Oricon Charts for months.TiTO Topping in Japan doesn't mean it was good..it simply had the promotional hype it need.It had plenty.
Posted on: 2009/7/7 10:21
  •  llama
      llama
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
You need to do good music for it to sell.Exodus has a fan base believe it or not.

My biggest problem with Exodus is that it's an album I have to listen to by myself. When I'm in the right mood for it, there are some songs on there that I really quite enjoy. However if I try to play it in the car with friends or whatever, the general response is, "What the crap is this!?" And I end up having to change the CD because they think it's weird and annoying and they don't like it.

I think TITO is a little more accessable to an American audience, although when I listen to it, it still makes me feel sad when I compare it to her Japanese work. She is capable of such amazing stuff and I wish she would make a US album more like that so I could share it with everyone. A lot of the same people who found Exodus annoying thought her Japanese music sounded cool, but they wished they could understand the lyrics. Most people like Simple and Clean, which is more true to her Japanese style. Why couldn't she make an album for US release that is more like that?
Posted on: 2009/7/7 13:45
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
are u guys still arguing about this?? omg just stop already man, is getting silly
Posted on: 2009/7/7 14:11
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
The fool comment was do to the idea of you thinking Exodus is an album full of gibberish.I'll explain to you any song on the album you wish.And in return you have to explain "Poppin'".

Well, before you go calling me a fool, you should read my posts more carefully. I didn't say the whole thing was full of gibbersih, I just said some things sounded kinda funny or didn't totally make sense. Don't speak to be like I'm a moron and you can keep your explanations to yourself.

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/7/7 14:29
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
I spoke upon what I quoted and within the VERY SAME post I apologized for the comment.You should read more carefully yourself good sir :/ Look for yourself at that post again.

Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
Wow. His comment barely made sense. And how can he say he's a huge fan? Total bull. And about the lyrics being crappy or not making sense, shouldn't he be saying that about Exodus? I mean, that album had some odd lyrics. I'm not saying Exodus was bad I'm just saying that's the album to direct those words at.

You sir,are a fool.That I didn't realize this board sooner :/.I must ask Billy,and I apologize for the fool comment,What are some of your favorite artists?

You thought Exodus was bash worthy and It's not,so approached it accordingly.I was curious about your preference in music so I can better understand why you'd make such a comment.Don't get offend,you took the comment a wee bit out of context.
Posted on: 2009/7/7 16:08
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Guys its okay to fight the threads but fighting between member its forbidden okay . Can you guys finish it on PM, do not post it on Public place . You don't want to see this thread locked, right.

Thank You

SwallowTail

#1 warning

Edit : Actually T.I.T.O in Japan not doing well, its already 17 weeks and TITO #73 this weeks total sold 236,356 copies.
Posted on: 2009/7/8 1:55
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
hello... i HATE JAY CHOU, BUT I DUN GO AROUND TO HIS SITES AND FLAME HIM FOR GOODNESS SAKE, PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE

(and respect artistes, even if you can sing better than them. At least they are artistes. who are u?)

Posted on: 2009/7/8 8:08
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
You are not a person just like them?If you were to write/perform a crappy song and you were one of my favorite local/indies artist,You'd get negative feed back too.Utada's famous yes but she's not a god(though theoretically....I'll explain that another time),criticism doesn't excuse high deities either actually.If you felt you choice of deification had ruined your day when you prayed to them for otherwise you say,"What the hell did I do to deserve this?".I own a Utada discography expecting good music to keep adding to it.It's as simply as that.
Posted on: 2009/7/8 15:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789