1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Your Weekend
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Today Sunday Bruv finally introduced girlfriend to Mum and Dad, he took her to the O2 Britney concert last week I think, and they enjoyed it !! aahhhh!!
Made her welcome, she ok, slightly taller than him, she is friendly and kind. Mum got a little jealous I think , he is her favorite and she mention the length of her skirt.

Question when is a skirt to short?...when it becomes a belt! lol

Went to our local pub (will miss pub in Tokyo) last night with friends, we had pub grub (food), I had plain salad, friends had everything with chips, plus double chin desert, that?s mega chocolate, serious copious amounts of cream, more chocolate, then heart attack. I am always 3 or 4 drink behind; there is wi fi in the pub so I can post Utada.net.

My friends Dad is a London back cab driver, I am trying to persuade him to put Utada.net banner on the side of his cab, he has 10 day advertising window clear, and with the credit crunch, no takers, so until he receives deal, he could stick banner on, I think he might do it, he?s such a softy.

Will be sad to leave, and will have to be less loud , family are more reserved in Tokyo.
Quite and humble , seen and not heard , show I am good wife material, practice my bows, not a chance?what you see and hear is what you get LOL?

What is for sure is that I will get as must Utada info and post, I have primed my family and friends, and I want to visit that Restaurant Utada was standing outside with waitresses , I will ask which staff met her.
Posted on: 2009/6/21 8:35
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: Your Weekend
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
woah woah woah
you're jap?
Posted on: 2009/6/21 13:34
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi Laijunjie14

I am ethnically or culturally English (Fathers side of family) however my Mothers Japanese so I process a large family in Japan, I was born, and raised here in the UK but almost all of my physical attributes are similar to my Mothers except I am taller and paler.
Posted on: 2009/6/21 14:28
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Funnnnn! I would love to visit Japan someday.

My weekend consisted of lots of drama. The bf came over Friday night and we were talking about when he's moving in. He asked if I have a gym, which we do, but the only way he'd be able to use it is if he a.) signs the lease when I renew it or b.) I'm with him. So he was all iffy about signing the lease and I got kinda mad with him. I've just been so stressed out lately over everything. Thankfully, he didn't get too mad. He just got up, got dressed, and went home 'cuz I wouldn't let him sleep.

Yesterday he gave me money for my June rent and he's going to give me money for July rent. I just hope he still wants to move in. He's now saying he doesn't know. My lease is up July 10th.
Posted on: 2009/6/21 16:34
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
My weekend kinda bad, not because what happen up there... but i got diarrhea from last tuesday and i lost 8 lbs that's good one lol hahahaha, that's why i'm not entering this site for a while, still dizzy though ....... Ah forget about that. At least i'm healthy now and can work again.
Posted on: 2009/6/21 21:25
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
SwallowTale, what on earth could you have eaten ? I hope you are better ?

Things seem to sound more positive, Abunai , your life seems so complicated
Posted on: 2009/6/22 11:45
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
aw man
my weekend's pretty boring

and im heading to army in 3 weeks' time

and i cant get out of there for 2 years
Posted on: 2009/6/22 12:42
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Laijunjie14, The Army? What on earth for? Is this some sort of national service or something? What will you be doing? Don?t tell me you are going to Iraq?
Is this a result of politicial problem in North Korea, 2 years? It must be a real bummer if you not like guns?
Posted on: 2009/6/22 12:55
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Hey, He's doing a really great thing for his country.. Unless of course he's being forced and doesn't want to go. Then that kinda sucks. But the army (at least in the U.S.) offers a lot of benefits.

Pip - Well... He came over last night after work and told me that his cousin told him that he can't afford for my boyfriend to move in with me right now 'cuz his cousin's fiancee hasn't found a teaching job yet. Even if she does, she won't get a paycheck until like September 'cuz school starts in August and teachers only get paid once a month. So now I'm stuck. I don't know if I should renew my lease or make him help me move somewhere else or just pack up and head out to a homeless shelter. Seriously.

On top of that, my daughter's babysitter basically begged for me to not pull Parker out of daycare 'cuz she doesn't want to go back to work full-time, even though she -knows- I can't afford her anymore. She said she would work with me, but I'm so far behind paying everything else it's just stupid for me to even try paying her even partial payments every week. She's all "I'm in the same boat as you" and i'm like "well, no you're not 'cuz you have a husband that goes to work everyday and you're not at-risk of losing your home right now"

I just want to disappear for a month or 2. I feel old.
Posted on: 2009/6/23 10:17
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Abunai, is there any way you can get help from the social security, I not sure what government help is known as in the US, it would be great if you could find somewhere permanent for you both to live. You need help, so sorry to say but I think your baby?s father could do more. It just sounds that way. You seem to struggle to find money.

Does Laijunjie14 have to do this for his country? I guess this must be national service A French friend of mind told me they have National service in France too, did you have to do national service?

My Sis is due back from camp, Camp this year was in Germany, My Dad will go any pick her up from the Airport soon I think.

Tomorrow Mum and Dad will head for Glastonbury 2009, they will be driving with friends, it?s been planned for weeks, all the golden oldies are on the bill for this year, including Bruce Spring teen, one of Dads favourites.
They make quite a crowd, Dad has one of his BBQ?s this evening they were all dancing round with something charred hanging out there mouths, as soon as they go I will ask my Sister to look at some of the ?Hikki translating? which still needs doing.

Mum and Dad will be away until Monday, I am losing track of time, and everyone is so busy, and in a hurry.
Posted on: 2009/6/23 14:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>