Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Your Weekend
guest_Unregistered
Here in the U.S., all men are required to sign up for what's called Selective Services by age 17 or 18 in case we have another World War and they need to do another draft. Otherwise, it's not a requirement to join the Army. I'm not sure how it works in Singapore - or any other country for that matter.

As far as Government Help (here, it's Food Stamps, Tenncare, WIC, and Section 8 and whatnot), last time I applied, I was denied. They said that I made too much money and that my application was fraudulent because I didn't list my job at the restaraunt (I had literally been hired the day before and had no proof of employment). I applied on-line recently, but never received a response like I did last time, so I don't know. I kind of don't want to waste my time driving downtown just to get denied again because the wait to be seen is horrendous (literally it's hours).

Parker's dad has been out of the picture since I was 5 months pregnant. He disappeared and I didn't hear from him until Parker was 6 months old. Long story short, he's in Mexico, where he'll stay. He's too selfish to send even $5 to us for a gallon of milk or a pack of wipes. Francisco is the closest thing she has to a dad, and he helps out as much as I tell him I need, but he doesn't really know how far behind I am with paying bills.
Posted on: 2009/6/23 14:27
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi Abunai,

Sorry to ask so many questions, I?m trying to understand and learn too, It?s sad about Parkers father, this guy Francisco sounds cool, I am so na?ve about things, I have not had many serious relationships, only 2 in fact, most of the Guys I meet at the moment I don?t want to enter into close relationship with because of University, which I can see being my life for the next 3 years, and getting my heart broken, or expecting Guys to actually behave in a respectful manner is sometimes expecting to much.

And I am sure there are loads of Guys out there who don?t make promises they can?t keep, turn up to dates on time, and not forgetting there wallet, are not emotionally 12 years old, don?t attempt to eat a whole plate of food all at once?

So I have had Guy inoculations, at least for the present !!

We don?t have national service anymore, but politicians talk constantly about students leaving school being more ?use to society?, what this actually means is anyone guess
Posted on: 2009/6/24 7:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
You're totally fine Pip!

I just wish that my life were .. calm. Francisco is a great guy, but then again... I can't depend on him, either. Everything is just a huge mess. I hate to constantly be talking about it...
Posted on: 2009/6/25 0:43
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I understand being reminded is depressing, I try not to depend on friends but sometimes it?s very difficult especially if I need someone to talk to or shoulder to lean on.
You sound like you need a break, I am good at cleaning and ironing, and the food I cook doesn?t seem to poison anyone, it?s a shame that Cashville,TN , isn?t more than just an easy bike ride from London.
Posted on: 2009/6/25 1:56
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Just came back from a college-hunting excursion; hate being back in Jersey. Couldn't get into watching Bruno without an I.D. at the theater last night.
Posted on: 2009/7/12 20:28
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I spent most of the weekend eating something from the sea bed, I am sometimes petrified that the food is about to carry out a conversation with me ??the lobster was cooked on the BBQ alive it was still moving ?..aaaaaahhhhhh!!!

My Dad would not let me send his photo but you have his hand and part hairy chest with the lobster he murdered..

I have been staying at Kochi which is an island?and my grandparents not sure which side of the family, they live in the mountains, I think Hikki might like it as there is nothing for miles??.

Japan is a beautiful country??

Posted on: 2009/7/14 4:02
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Where should I post these photos?
I thought they might be of interest to members?
Japan is a country that some members might not have visited?
Nothing in the rules, and user pictures thread is self explanatory when one views the thread?
Any ideas?
Posted on: 2009/7/14 4:51
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Put on image icon the URL code that's all

Anyway, you already back in London right now.... that was fast
Posted on: 2009/7/14 23:48
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi SwallowTail,

No I am still in Japan Kochi, ready to go to Tokyo, I am trying to gain some sort of understanding and get to grips with all the funny messages Japanese windows system is telling me, I have been using my Dad?s and Annabel?s computer with a KDDI sim card but connection is scatty and the software tools utilities has no English help file and has changed a number of major communications functions on both computers to Japanese, including their outlook properties? Thanx for the help I suppose to most ordinary normal people, this would be easy?. ;push the button..sounds easy
Posted on: 2009/7/15 1:16
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
my weeknd was awesome =D

my friend come over and spent the night, playing brawl!
Posted on: 2009/7/15 1:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>