Poster Thread
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Re: Your Weekend
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
Quote:

Studebaker wrote:
Just came back from a college-hunting excursion; hate being back in Jersey. Couldn't get into watching Bruno without an I.D. at the theater last night.

Hah, you're from Jersey? I go to college there ^^
Posted on: 2009/7/16 14:46
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Late to say but in the Philippines, or at least back then, there was a kind of national service too. I think my dad did it around high school. He likes guns. I wanna say that the U.S. should have it too cuz then we wouldn't be left behind. Of course there is the chance of training psychopaths but they're everywhere so.. If we learned to at least defend ourselves, we would have a better chance at survival. Perhaps happiness..

USA should also be teaching languages like french and spanish in elementary schools cuz its easier and best that way.

Blah blah blah
My weekend was awesomely awesome. I played CoD 4 online(call of duty) on the 360 and kicked serious arse in Free-for-all and Domination. Averaged kill/death ratio 28:4. Good enough for me.That was the best thing that happend on my weekend.

Now i have construction machines in my backyard tearing it up to replace a sewer pipe. Honestly, i think they're decepticons...
Posted on: 2009/7/17 0:46
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
am i doing a little too much reviving this..but anyways

dont have much planned nowfor this weekend..just a couple of things i plan on watching the TUF finale..and hanging with friends..you know go eat movie i guess, then just chill..we always spend at leat 2 hours sitting, looking at the stars just talking about random stuff...im always talking about traveling/soccer while my friends just drool over how strong their night elves are on WoW. contrasting topics, but we have a blast doing so..so i expect to have it like that..it shouldbe fun
Posted on: 2009/12/2 22:25
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
am i doing a little too much reviving this..but anyways

dont have much planned nowfor this weekend..just a couple of things i plan on watching the TUF finale..and hanging with friends..you know go eat movie i guess, then just chill..we always spend at leat 2 hours sitting, looking at the stars just talking about random stuff...im always talking about traveling/soccer while my friends just drool over how strong their night elves are on WoW. contrasting topics, but we have a blast doing so..so i expect to have it like that..it shouldbe fun

Sounds fun. :)

For me, I know I'm Saturday, but only for 3 hours or so. Sunday I am not too sure about but I know I'll probably spend it playing Modern Warfare 2...while listening to some Hikki of course.
Posted on: 2009/12/2 22:39
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
ha! i just might have to join you on modern warfare 2 this weekend..my friends planned to go to this gay horror flick festival...im like 'dude, im not gonna watch a horror flick outside in like 20 degree weather..no'..supposedly they go for the women, they hardly dress at all i hear..ugh..female zombie cosplay thingy? not interested..

besides, whats better than lightin' up biotches with an m16? lol
Posted on: 2009/12/3 21:03
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
Gay as in a homosexual horror festival, or as in a stupid film festival? lol. Well, either way I'm not one to like those kind of gatherings myself. I prefer to....as Miranda Cosgrove says, stay at home with my headphones on. ;)

I use the AUG HBAR with Bling, using the holographic sight and the grip....what a lovely mix, lol.
Posted on: 2009/12/5 2:23
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
gay as in stupid..i hear the acting is horrible too..havent been there but hear its bad..people sneak in and take your seats and stuff..ugh

sadly to say i cant stand machine guns onthat game..i stick mainly to assualt rifles..3 round bursters..ive only used 3 guns...the famas, pp2200 and the m16..im actually within the 30,000 in best accuracy...like 25-something..thats what 3 roundes do for you. im not trigger happy shooting at things you think is there..gives your position away too much, so i pick my shots..3 rounds from the m16 then boom! your gone..most of my kills, i just pull the trigger once then im good..lol
Posted on: 2009/12/5 9:16
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
(too lazy to do the quote thingy, My Friend Will lives in Camden/Pennsauken NJ. Visited him recently and felt a bit claustrophobic amongst all the townhouses crammed together.

Anywho.. I think I got my bf obsessed with red wine. We lit up a fire in the fireplace and got 2 bottles and then last night when he came home, he was like "you wanna get some more wine?"

waiting on my mom and dad's Giftmas money so that I can get the baby something.
Posted on: 2009/12/5 13:36
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
gay as in stupid..i hear the acting is horrible too..havent been there but hear its bad..people sneak in and take your seats and stuff..ugh

sadly to say i cant stand machine guns onthat game..i stick mainly to assualt rifles..3 round bursters..ive only used 3 guns...the famas, pp2200 and the m16..im actually within the 30,000 in best accuracy...like 25-something..thats what 3 roundes do for you. im not trigger happy shooting at things you think is there..gives your position away too much, so i pick my shots..3 rounds from the m16 then boom! your gone..most of my kills, i just pull the trigger once then im good..lol

Most horror movies these days have horrible acting, even the high budget ones like.....ugh, the remakes of Friday the 13th and Halloween. :S

Wow, within 30,000!? That's awesome, and your style of play is definitely good...I'm way too wild with my aiming, so I'm near the bottom of my friend leaderboards, lol. The M16 is awesome by the way.
Posted on: 2009/12/5 15:42
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea beast of a gun...the best gun on the game i think, only disadvantage is that its a 3 round burst gun..but honestly i dont see that being a disadvantage...my style of play isnt that good, i dont nab many kills..or im not the leader in kills, but i just dominate on some maps...i just try to get more kills than deaths..and i usually do..

we should play sometime..i'll see if i can add you or rather see you when im on deathmatch..your sig is your gamertag right?

so my weekend is set..i slept alot so i skipped the horror gig and just gonna catch the TUF finale and deathmatch it up, then sunday, catch all of the soccer games i can..there's like 4 on tomorrow..funfunfun..lol
Posted on: 2009/12/5 17:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>