Poster Thread
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re: Your Weekend
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
yea beast of a gun...the best gun on the game i think, only disadvantage is that its a 3 round burst gun..but honestly i dont see that being a disadvantage...my style of play isnt that good, i dont nab many kills..or im not the leader in kills, but i just dominate on some maps...i just try to get more kills than deaths..and i usually do..

we should play sometime..i'll see if i can add you or rather see you when im on deathmatch..your sig is your gamertag right?

so my weekend is set..i slept alot so i skipped the horror gig and just gonna catch the TUF finale and deathmatch it up, then sunday, catch all of the soccer games i can..there's like 4 on tomorrow..funfunfun..lol

I see you already added me, nice. Sadly, I'm not sure if I will be able to play, mainly because I have wicked bad social problems on phones/headsets, so I'm not sure if that will work out....lol. Sorry. Some people have actually deleted me just because I couldn't play with them. :/ but I can't help it....
Posted on: 2009/12/7 11:45
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
nah not a problem if you cant speak on the headset...i shy away from that too mainly because of the dumb 14 year kids who whine and make stupid noises all the time. whenever you want man, just hit me up..oh socializing not really necessary, just let your kills do the talking..that alone says so much..lol

(i apologize for being off topic)
Posted on: 2009/12/7 21:34
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
nah not a problem if you cant speak on the headset...i shy away from that too mainly because of the dumb 14 year kids who whine and make stupid noises all the time. whenever you want man, just hit me up..oh socializing not really necessary, just let your kills do the talking..that alone says so much..lol

(i apologize for being off topic)

Thanks for understanding. :) So many people just can't "get it" and make me feel like an idiot for having social anxiety. :/

I guess we should get back on topic, lol. Well, this weekend is payday so I will be getting WET on the 360 and LOST Season 5 on BluRay.
Posted on: 2009/12/11 1:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234