•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Your Weekend
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
am i doing a little too much reviving this..but anyways

dont have much planned nowfor this weekend..just a couple of things i plan on watching the TUF finale..and hanging with friends..you know go eat movie i guess, then just chill..we always spend at leat 2 hours sitting, looking at the stars just talking about random stuff...im always talking about traveling/soccer while my friends just drool over how strong their night elves are on WoW. contrasting topics, but we have a blast doing so..so i expect to have it like that..it shouldbe fun
Posted on: 2009/12/2 22:25
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Late to say but in the Philippines, or at least back then, there was a kind of national service too. I think my dad did it around high school. He likes guns. I wanna say that the U.S. should have it too cuz then we wouldn't be left behind. Of course there is the chance of training psychopaths but they're everywhere so.. If we learned to at least defend ourselves, we would have a better chance at survival. Perhaps happiness..

USA should also be teaching languages like french and spanish in elementary schools cuz its easier and best that way.

Blah blah blah
My weekend was awesomely awesome. I played CoD 4 online(call of duty) on the 360 and kicked serious arse in Free-for-all and Domination. Averaged kill/death ratio 28:4. Good enough for me.That was the best thing that happend on my weekend.

Now i have construction machines in my backyard tearing it up to replace a sewer pipe. Honestly, i think they're decepticons...
Posted on: 2009/7/17 0:46
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
Quote:

Studebaker wrote:
Just came back from a college-hunting excursion; hate being back in Jersey. Couldn't get into watching Bruno without an I.D. at the theater last night.

Hah, you're from Jersey? I go to college there ^^
Posted on: 2009/7/16 14:46
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
my weeknd was awesome =D

my friend come over and spent the night, playing brawl!
Posted on: 2009/7/15 1:19
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi SwallowTail,

No I am still in Japan Kochi, ready to go to Tokyo, I am trying to gain some sort of understanding and get to grips with all the funny messages Japanese windows system is telling me, I have been using my Dad?s and Annabel?s computer with a KDDI sim card but connection is scatty and the software tools utilities has no English help file and has changed a number of major communications functions on both computers to Japanese, including their outlook properties? Thanx for the help I suppose to most ordinary normal people, this would be easy?. ;push the button..sounds easy
Posted on: 2009/7/15 1:16
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Put on image icon the URL code that's all

Anyway, you already back in London right now.... that was fast
Posted on: 2009/7/14 23:48
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Where should I post these photos?
I thought they might be of interest to members?
Japan is a country that some members might not have visited?
Nothing in the rules, and user pictures thread is self explanatory when one views the thread?
Any ideas?
Posted on: 2009/7/14 4:51
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I spent most of the weekend eating something from the sea bed, I am sometimes petrified that the food is about to carry out a conversation with me ??the lobster was cooked on the BBQ alive it was still moving ?..aaaaaahhhhhh!!!

My Dad would not let me send his photo but you have his hand and part hairy chest with the lobster he murdered..

I have been staying at Kochi which is an island?and my grandparents not sure which side of the family, they live in the mountains, I think Hikki might like it as there is nothing for miles??.

Japan is a beautiful country??

Posted on: 2009/7/14 4:02
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Just came back from a college-hunting excursion; hate being back in Jersey. Couldn't get into watching Bruno without an I.D. at the theater last night.
Posted on: 2009/7/12 20:28
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I understand being reminded is depressing, I try not to depend on friends but sometimes it?s very difficult especially if I need someone to talk to or shoulder to lean on.
You sound like you need a break, I am good at cleaning and ironing, and the food I cook doesn?t seem to poison anyone, it?s a shame that Cashville,TN , isn?t more than just an easy bike ride from London.
Posted on: 2009/6/25 1:56
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>