<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Your Weekend
guest_Unregistered
You're totally fine Pip!

I just wish that my life were .. calm. Francisco is a great guy, but then again... I can't depend on him, either. Everything is just a huge mess. I hate to constantly be talking about it...
Posted on: 2009/6/25 0:43
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi Abunai,

Sorry to ask so many questions, I?m trying to understand and learn too, It?s sad about Parkers father, this guy Francisco sounds cool, I am so na?ve about things, I have not had many serious relationships, only 2 in fact, most of the Guys I meet at the moment I don?t want to enter into close relationship with because of University, which I can see being my life for the next 3 years, and getting my heart broken, or expecting Guys to actually behave in a respectful manner is sometimes expecting to much.

And I am sure there are loads of Guys out there who don?t make promises they can?t keep, turn up to dates on time, and not forgetting there wallet, are not emotionally 12 years old, don?t attempt to eat a whole plate of food all at once?

So I have had Guy inoculations, at least for the present !!

We don?t have national service anymore, but politicians talk constantly about students leaving school being more ?use to society?, what this actually means is anyone guess
Posted on: 2009/6/24 7:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Here in the U.S., all men are required to sign up for what's called Selective Services by age 17 or 18 in case we have another World War and they need to do another draft. Otherwise, it's not a requirement to join the Army. I'm not sure how it works in Singapore - or any other country for that matter.

As far as Government Help (here, it's Food Stamps, Tenncare, WIC, and Section 8 and whatnot), last time I applied, I was denied. They said that I made too much money and that my application was fraudulent because I didn't list my job at the restaraunt (I had literally been hired the day before and had no proof of employment). I applied on-line recently, but never received a response like I did last time, so I don't know. I kind of don't want to waste my time driving downtown just to get denied again because the wait to be seen is horrendous (literally it's hours).

Parker's dad has been out of the picture since I was 5 months pregnant. He disappeared and I didn't hear from him until Parker was 6 months old. Long story short, he's in Mexico, where he'll stay. He's too selfish to send even $5 to us for a gallon of milk or a pack of wipes. Francisco is the closest thing she has to a dad, and he helps out as much as I tell him I need, but he doesn't really know how far behind I am with paying bills.
Posted on: 2009/6/23 14:27
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Abunai, is there any way you can get help from the social security, I not sure what government help is known as in the US, it would be great if you could find somewhere permanent for you both to live. You need help, so sorry to say but I think your baby?s father could do more. It just sounds that way. You seem to struggle to find money.

Does Laijunjie14 have to do this for his country? I guess this must be national service A French friend of mind told me they have National service in France too, did you have to do national service?

My Sis is due back from camp, Camp this year was in Germany, My Dad will go any pick her up from the Airport soon I think.

Tomorrow Mum and Dad will head for Glastonbury 2009, they will be driving with friends, it?s been planned for weeks, all the golden oldies are on the bill for this year, including Bruce Spring teen, one of Dads favourites.
They make quite a crowd, Dad has one of his BBQ?s this evening they were all dancing round with something charred hanging out there mouths, as soon as they go I will ask my Sister to look at some of the ?Hikki translating? which still needs doing.

Mum and Dad will be away until Monday, I am losing track of time, and everyone is so busy, and in a hurry.
Posted on: 2009/6/23 14:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Hey, He's doing a really great thing for his country.. Unless of course he's being forced and doesn't want to go. Then that kinda sucks. But the army (at least in the U.S.) offers a lot of benefits.

Pip - Well... He came over last night after work and told me that his cousin told him that he can't afford for my boyfriend to move in with me right now 'cuz his cousin's fiancee hasn't found a teaching job yet. Even if she does, she won't get a paycheck until like September 'cuz school starts in August and teachers only get paid once a month. So now I'm stuck. I don't know if I should renew my lease or make him help me move somewhere else or just pack up and head out to a homeless shelter. Seriously.

On top of that, my daughter's babysitter basically begged for me to not pull Parker out of daycare 'cuz she doesn't want to go back to work full-time, even though she -knows- I can't afford her anymore. She said she would work with me, but I'm so far behind paying everything else it's just stupid for me to even try paying her even partial payments every week. She's all "I'm in the same boat as you" and i'm like "well, no you're not 'cuz you have a husband that goes to work everyday and you're not at-risk of losing your home right now"

I just want to disappear for a month or 2. I feel old.
Posted on: 2009/6/23 10:17
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Laijunjie14, The Army? What on earth for? Is this some sort of national service or something? What will you be doing? Don?t tell me you are going to Iraq?
Is this a result of politicial problem in North Korea, 2 years? It must be a real bummer if you not like guns?
Posted on: 2009/6/22 12:55
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
aw man
my weekend's pretty boring

and im heading to army in 3 weeks' time

and i cant get out of there for 2 years
Posted on: 2009/6/22 12:42
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
SwallowTale, what on earth could you have eaten ? I hope you are better ?

Things seem to sound more positive, Abunai , your life seems so complicated
Posted on: 2009/6/22 11:45
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
My weekend kinda bad, not because what happen up there... but i got diarrhea from last tuesday and i lost 8 lbs that's good one lol hahahaha, that's why i'm not entering this site for a while, still dizzy though ....... Ah forget about that. At least i'm healthy now and can work again.
Posted on: 2009/6/21 21:25
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Funnnnn! I would love to visit Japan someday.

My weekend consisted of lots of drama. The bf came over Friday night and we were talking about when he's moving in. He asked if I have a gym, which we do, but the only way he'd be able to use it is if he a.) signs the lease when I renew it or b.) I'm with him. So he was all iffy about signing the lease and I got kinda mad with him. I've just been so stressed out lately over everything. Thankfully, he didn't get too mad. He just got up, got dressed, and went home 'cuz I wouldn't let him sleep.

Yesterday he gave me money for my June rent and he's going to give me money for July rent. I just hope he still wants to move in. He's now saying he doesn't know. My lease is up July 10th.
Posted on: 2009/6/21 16:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>