<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Beef.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
I really hate little kids that talk a lot of trash, have fascinations for dicks, curse excessivley, and especially do it online.

If you want to say something to somebody online, make sure you can say it to their face too. Otherwise don't say it at all.

myspace or facebook problems?
Posted on: 2009/7/21 23:37
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
I really hate little kids that talk a lot of trash, have fascinations for dicks, curse excessivley, and especially do it online.

If you want to say something to somebody online, make sure you can say it to their face too. Otherwise don't say it at all.

myspace or facebook problems?

No its just almost everywhere you go: Video game boards, youtube comments, Xbox live... You'll hear that crap.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 23:41
Hikki Obsessed
^sorry about your pain and i hope your not the victim in this problem. just an observer.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 23:42
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
^Don't sweat it. I actually was a victim and one time some guy was making fun of my xbox live name, major gilmore, (which was actually created by my cousin since he gave me his xbox and everything inside like unlocked items for games) on Call of Duty 4 calling me major GAYmore, a she-man, and a dick-less fag *sorry for that but again they're just words*. F no was i gonna take that so i upped my game and shot him up with my chopper. The last time i killed him i unleashed the mayhem that is my anger in words and then left without giving him a chance to reply. Wha ha!

THAT'S how you handle those situations.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 23:49
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
OMFG, I am so pissed!!!

I made a new thread yesterday and apparently it didnt post because it isnt on the forums anywhere!

jdshflsjfsdjskhfjsjhfd dgfjsdgf sjghfsdfjhgfa!!!!!!!!

Gaaaaaaah!!

Tysh ed ymm....

*goes to make the thread allllll over again now*
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2009/8/2 14:47
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Eh...I hate having my "grammer" corrected :D jk,I actually just came across these two singles I was missing from a discography on the foreign Mp3 site.But I go to download them...and they were traps!!!I got the 30 pop-up special.If you don't provide the mp3s..DON'T MAKE THE GOD(AHAPIPS) SITE!!!
Posted on: 2009/8/2 15:22
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Nearly nearly,LoBFCanti, a knats doodaa away from disaster 2 months give or take a day, it must be hell, go on let rip, you won?t believe some of the forfeits, evil low?..lol
Posted on: 2009/8/2 15:42
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Eh...I hate having my "grammer" corrected :D jk,I actually just came across these two singles I was missing from a discography on the foreign Mp3 site.But I go to download them...and they were traps!!!I got the 30 pop-up special.If you don't provide the mp3s..DON'T MAKE THE GOD(AHAPIPS) SITE!!!

I HATE BEING INCESSANTLY TEASED.
i have so much more against you yeah?
Posted on: 2009/8/2 15:45
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:

I HATE BEING INCESSANTLY TEASED.
i have so much more against you yeah?

*grabs jesuislm leg and begs* You wouldn't?!And you signed off on me :O,we are so even
Posted on: 2009/8/2 16:08
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I have something to rant about...

God, I was at the airport yesterday to take a plane back home. And my flucking god, I had to wait nearly three hours to check-in. Delta and their insufficient number of employees are awfully productive. I swear, they took atleast 45 minutes to an hour with every, single passenger. And with children everywhere throwing tantrums and screaming...

My flight was suppose to leave at 3:10 and I finally was able to put my luggage nearly at 3:00. Then more bullshit followed after that. But the good news is, my ass felt comfortable on first class. Next time, find an alternative way to check-in and to hell with Delta.

I still have a horrible headache.
Posted on: 2009/8/2 16:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>