<1234
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  emustar
      emustar
Re: Beef.
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Those trolls at hikaru.sc are so annoying especially Amayayaya, firething and Kanariya, they are always arguing with everyone and they team up to ban people, they do it all the time.

I feel sorry for them, they do those things because they are angry because they have no lives.
Posted on: 2009/8/16 9:18
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
hrm, I reckon you're bashing them because they're targeting you?

No worries, though. They are a mangy crew.
Welcome to UtadaNet!
Posted on: 2009/8/16 11:13
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
wow i'm visiting again Hikaru.sc well they change name to Hikaruforums.net.Yet nothing change from my last visit .

Something i want to say, I as a mod here and Admins will not tolerate if that thing happen here in Utadanet. We should respect each other . So enjoy visiting here don't get bored, share you thought. The last thing "welcome to Utadanet
Posted on: 2009/8/18 23:36
  •  emustar
      emustar
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
^Thanks Studebaker & SwallowTail.

Stupid racist people at hikaruforums.net, Amayayaya is an ugly racist (censored) who thinks she's better than everyone.
Posted on: 2009/9/4 4:57
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I got motorbike accident when trying to avoid motorbike and injured my left palm, knee cap, and leg joint. Tore some of my skin yaiks , yet i am glad i didn't die that day. i dont now where should i post it on make my day of else at least i am alive, or Utadanet admin will pick new moderator
Posted on: 2010/7/18 22:38
  •  matty-sakura
      matty-sakura
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19 / m / edinburgh
i'm teaming up with pips and josh. uni fees suck big time. since my parents earn under whatever amount of money, i get grants to see me through.
but, in 3rd year, i have to go to japan to study (booya!). problem is, we have to foot the bill ourselves. universities in europe will pay you to go to other universities in europe... asia is a different story. the whole thing will cost upwards of ?10,000. i've never seen that amount of money in one place in my life, so potentially i won't be able to continue my studies.
Quote:

i wanna study in australia

but the fees + spendings + lodgings +++++++++

is about a rough estimate of er, 100,000 usd maybe

if i manage to finish uni i want to move to australia to do a post-grad, something like diplomacy. guess that plan's ruined too. fees suck. money sucks. bleh.

oh, and swallowtail, get better soon!
Posted on: 2010/7/19 3:04
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I hope you manage to raise the funds to graduate Matty?.

David Willetts the Universities minister thinks as graduates we should pay more ? "an unnecessary burden on the taxpayer that had to be tackled"? Willetts believes that students should consider university fees, "more as an obligation to pay higher income tax" than a debt?..Well Students leaving this year will average debts of ?23,000?.It doesn?t bare thinking about ?

Take it easy Val ...
Posted on: 2010/7/19 16:03
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I don't usually post on this one, but today, i'll let it out.

So my college career is looking like it's changing course. I didn't get into the university i wanted to, but then again i really had no plan if i got accepted. Well, i did have a plan, but i wasn't sure about it. Now it looks like i'll be going for a cna (certified nursing assistant) and maybe continue school at a more suitable college/university. I really need to start seriously planning this stuff out

Also, i dunno if this really fits here, but i really hate people that leech off of others. For example, stupid lazy people constantly leeching off of the smart students so they can get a good grade. What's more is that they don't understand how much of a big mistake that is. And they're too lazy to correct themselves. What sucks even more is that that person is a close friend. I think i'll change up their plans and make them do the work themselves mwahahaha >:-|
Posted on: 2010/7/19 18:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234