<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: Beef.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Ah University problems... I feel you Pips_Paradise.

I really have no idea where i'll get money for college other than getting a job. But i do have one thing that will help and thats the running start program from my high school where i knocked out high school credits AND college credits. Now i'm just finishing my degree with 2-3 quarters left to do then transfer to a university as a junior. I didn't get any scholarships either probably because i've no idea what i wanna pursue

I hate how college/university classes cost so much!

And another thing, my older sister went and she became an English major. My parents shelled out HELLA for her tuition and dorm. Now she's a stay at home mom. No job. Even though i love her so so so dearly much and her husband is an IT employee for Seemans (spelling?), i just wish that she did something more with her education. Passing down some english major tricks has been seriously awesome and i really respect and thank her for what she's done for me...its just she deserves more than what she has now. Just sayin.

I'm liking this beef topic
Posted on: 2009/6/24 23:43
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi Josh shing,
I have 2 sources of income, Court running, which means reading and preparing (Case Filing) legal documents, then making lots of tea for everyone, and I also prepare and write essays for ?A? level students for there course work, which a company pays me per essay.
I am luck as these 2 jobs could well be best suited to unemployed people, not students.

I really am worried I think I can get through the first year if I maybe take on more essay work, if I can keep the quality at the level the company want, but it is difficult sometimes.
Our next door neighbour?s son has just left University and has been unable to find a job plus he owes over $40000, he succeeded in achieving good grades in engineering, but the companies he applies to all want experience.

My Dad mentioned the other day that the guys father is losing his hair over the stress, Dad thinks he will have to have a more landscaped hair piece which I believe requires more appointments, and cost mega bucks, I am sorry but I can?t help giggling, with the unpredictable English weather wigs can almost come alive under strong windy conditions, my friend Annabel swears the wig glares at her menacingly.

I feel sad for your Sister all that study, all the costs, who know what the employment situation is going to be like in 3 years.

One thing is that My Mum and Dad will have to look forward too is that both My sister and brother are not far behind me, I can?t imagine where Mum and Dad will get the money from, they know I have a job so I can contribute, the question is whether I can do study and work and still make the grades?..
Posted on: 2009/6/25 1:33
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i feel u josh....

college cost so much money now a-days.........
Posted on: 2009/6/25 7:43
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
lol

i'm worse

i wanna study in australia

but the fees + spendings + lodgings +++++++++

is about a rough estimate of er, 100,000 usd maybe

and i was thinking about a bank loan

only problem is, the interest goes for 5% p.a.

grr
Posted on: 2009/6/25 13:19
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
$100,000 @ 5%?.what job could support this?

Laijunjie14 you would be better off coming to UK, there is subsidised overseas student aid programme, for my econmomic degree, cost breakdown is approx ?22,000
over 3 years, this is for couse,tutoring,books etc.. Now accommodation and food on campus I am not sure.
But my parents want me to stay at home, and I am very happy with that, I don?t have much social life, weekend trip to local pub where I can make one drink embarrassingly last all night, I also invite friends around instead of going out so I save quite well.
I should count myself lucky, other Utadnet members need money just to live from day to day; I would not mind paying more tax to help
Posted on: 2009/6/25 14:02
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
lol

i'm worse

i wanna study in australia

but the fees + spendings + lodgings +++++++++

is about a rough estimate of er, 100,000 usd maybe

and i was thinking about a bank loan

only problem is, the interest goes for 5% p.a.

grr

u should come to the U.S or something man or Taiwan
Posted on: 2009/6/26 14:44
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
I think he was just kidding

Beef huh? Anything?

K

For my fellow filipinas and filipinos and any other boxing fans out there, i HATE how Mayweather Jr. talks of manny pacquiao as "some little man" that isn't a threat. Of course this is probably because it's good advertising and it feeds the want that fans have for the Pacquiao Mayweather fight. I really think that Pacman will definitely beat Mayweather. Or at least give Mayweather a good enough beating to knock some respect into him. Pacman is fast AND strong and though his last two opponents haven't really been as equal/even as he was for the fight, Mayweather has got to be a little worried for the possible fight.

Yo. I am SO feelin' you on this. e_e;;; Mayweather's such a douche. And it's just him alone. Not even the opponents that Pacquiao fight against are that rude. De La Joya and Hatton (yeah, sorry, i'm a little late to the Pacman-appreciation thing) were respectable men that had very good sportsmanship. Mayweather is just making himself look bad by talking trash about Pacquiao and Roach. I mean, seriously, what is wrong with him? KLFGHdl;fskohgad;gf'gfhKHGd;fgghfkl;h.
Posted on: 2009/7/10 21:26
  •  loli-drop
      loli-drop
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/F/London
Pips-paradise don't worry! remember everyone (well almost everyone except the lucky few who have their fees paid) will be in the same boat and you wont be asked to paid anything back until you're earning over ?10,000. so relax for now. im sure you know all those things but just know that you wont be the only one panicking about money right now and by the time you get there you'll be so busy you wont have time to worry! so smile :) you obviously try hard so the costs are completely justifiable.

i love how random the topics are becoming now there's no hikki news. my personal favourite was 'did we ever find out about hikki's shoe size?' lollollol i thought that was brilliant. (i mean this in a nice way, please no one get offended...)
Posted on: 2009/7/12 12:15
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I hate my town. I hate my state. And on the one day I get to leave it, my best friend's having a moving party.

Sigh.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 22:59
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I really hate little kids that talk a lot of trash, have fascinations for dicks, curse excessivley, and especially do it online.

If you want to say something to somebody online, make sure you can say it to their face too. Otherwise don't say it at all.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 23:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>