A/S/L 20/Female/New York
How sweet. :D It'll be released a day after my birthday! <3
Posted on: 2009/6/25 5:23
  •  Raito
      Raito
Re: 9 Sai no Omoide (New Japanese Single) ~More Info~
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Like I said in other thread, 9 Sai no Omoide isn't released by EMI, so it isn't an official Japanese single. It's only a single with old songs recorded with her parents that were release don U3 album, that other label is releasing only to cash money.

Her new Japanese single is the Eva movie song, that is being released tomorrow digitally.
Posted on: 2009/6/25 6:36
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

Raito wrote:
Like I said in other thread, 9 Sai no Omoide isn't released by EMI, so it isn't an official Japanese single. It's only a single with old songs recorded with her parents that were release don U3 album, that other label is releasing only to cash money.

Her new Japanese single is the Eva movie song, that is being released tomorrow digitally.

Now I am totally confused, Hikki Japanese Records Company is Universal TITO was released under the Universal label, please correct me if I am wrong?
So ?9 Sai no Omoide? is now old songs recorded when Hikki was 9 in duet with her Mother???

My Sis when free will start translating Evangelion, 2.0 site.
Can anybody post Official announcement that Evangelion is officially Hikki Japanese single release, there has been no publicity, does this official single even have a name yet?
I really thought this was going to be something new and special!
Posted on: 2009/6/25 7:05
  •  Raito
      Raito
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Now I am totally confused, Hikki Japanese Records Company is Universal TITO was released under the Universal label, please correct me if I am wrong?
So ?9 Sai no Omoide? is now old songs recorded when Hikki was 9 in duet with her Mother???

My Sis when free will start translating Evangelion, 2.0 site.
Can anybody post Official announcement that Evangelion is officially Hikki Japanese single release, there has been no publicity, does this official single even have a name yet?
I really thought this was going to be something new and special!

Her Japanese label is EMI Japan, that releases her JP stuff under "Utada Hikaru", but both TITO and Exodus were released by Universal Japan because Island Def Jam is under Universal Group.

Many Japanese digital stores are announcing her new song to be released digitally tomorrow, like listen.jp, mora.jp, etc. and they're using this banner.

Posted on: 2009/6/25 7:19
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I think I am beginning to get it now, thanx Raito
Posted on: 2009/6/25 7:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12