1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  yvliew
      yvliew
Seriously, where is Utada???
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Seriously, where is Utada??? Has she been disappeared this long before? I mean, she has a new album but she's not doing anything at all... I know she's sick before.. But shouldn't she update us fans?

Come discuss....
Posted on: 2009/6/25 3:16
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Seriously, where is Utada???
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
If the speculation and rumour is correct then Hikki is preparing to release ?9 Sai no Omoide? on the 21st August, what this means to TITO, and I am only making wild guesses, so my take on this is that all the silence, could entail lengthy negotiations surrounding Hikki future contractual commitments to Universal. A fact not lost is the label chosen to release ?9 Sai no Omoide?.

So taking account the prolonged recovery from peri tonsillitis, the last Hikki blog, clearly indicating ?near the end of the recovery stage?, and what one can surmise from the release of ?9 Sai no Omoide? clearly not in the hands of Universal, however this was ?penned? when Hikki was 9, long before any formal contractual Commitments, so we?re to presume Hikki has been take a rest and working on new material.

How IDF fits into all of this is baffling though, promotional activity appears to have totally stalled, without any rational explanation, had TITO not been released in Japan then for IDF the whole project could have dire financial consequences.

To halt all support and commitment to a CD release with promotion and hospitably that entailed the hire of private jets, huge organisation and business planning, costly hiring of PR and media support professionals, is evidence in itself that to suddenly stop this would be financially suicidal, and subject to scrutiny on audit.

Completed a whole study term on company fiscal reporting procedure.

Mentioned was that Hikki in the yahoo Japan interview indicated that she would withdraw from blogging for a while, (I am actually in the court attendance office at the moment on the monitors computer knelling on the table clocking to see if I?m about to be summoned so I hope I?m making some sense)..Hikki never said why?
Posted on: 2009/6/25 4:23
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Hmmmmm sounds like she abandon TITO......
Posted on: 2009/6/25 4:40
  •  Raito
      Raito
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
People should learn being patient. She was sick, and I'm glad she'll come back to promote TITO soon. Maybe she isn't totally recovered yet.

And 9 Sai no Omoide isn't released by EMI, it's only a single with old songs recorded with her parents that were release don U3 album, that other label is releasing only to cash money.

Her new Japanese single is the Eva movie song, that is being released tomorrow digitally.
Posted on: 2009/6/25 6:33
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
If the speculation and rumour is correct then Hikki is preparing to release ?9 Sai no Omoide? on the 21st August, what this means to TITO, and I am only making wild guesses, so my take on this is that all the silence, could entail lengthy negotiations surrounding Hikki future contractual commitments to Universal. A fact not lost is the label chosen to release ?9 Sai no Omoide?.

So taking account the prolonged recovery from peri tonsillitis, the last Hikki blog, clearly indicating ?near the end of the recovery stage?, and what one can surmise from the release of ?9 Sai no Omoide? clearly not in the hands of Universal, however this was ?penned? when Hikki was 9, long before any formal contractual Commitments, so we?re to presume Hikki has been take a rest and working on new material.

How IDF fits into all of this is baffling though, promotional activity appears to have totally stalled, without any rational explanation, had TITO not been released in Japan then for IDF the whole project could have dire financial consequences.

To halt all support and commitment to a CD release with promotion and hospitably that entailed the hire of private jets, huge organisation and business planning, costly hiring of PR and media support professionals, is evidence in itself that to suddenly stop this would be financially suicidal, and subject to scrutiny on audit.

Completed a whole study term on company fiscal reporting procedure.

Mentioned was that Hikki in the yahoo Japan interview indicated that she would withdraw from blogging for a while, (I am actually in the court attendance office at the moment on the monitors computer knelling on the table clocking to see if I?m about to be summoned so I hope I?m making some sense)..Hikki never said why?

that is my guess as well why hikki has been gone for so long, i hope that is the reason why she been gone like forever
Posted on: 2009/6/25 8:03
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

Raito wrote:
People should learn being patient. She was sick, and I'm glad she'll come back to promote TITO soon. Maybe she isn't totally recovered yet.

And 9 Sai no Omoide isn't released by EMI, it's only a single with old songs recorded with her parents that were release don U3 album, that other label is releasing only to cash money.

Her new Japanese single is the Eva movie song, that is being released tomorrow digitally.

Is patience required when simply asking how Hikki is ?
Does it take patience to inquire about the future promotion or lack of it of TITO?
How much patience does it take just to be seen and not heard?
Is to be patient to sit and hope mindlessly and without question when Universal, U3, New Century Records or whoever it is this week just could not care how we feel?
To ?learn to be more patient? feels like being told patronisingly to be quiet and sit in the corner and when we need you to buy records, will call you !

If I?m being unfair then why has not one single person bothered to think that we might just be conerned and worried why we have not heard from Hikki
Posted on: 2009/6/25 12:36
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I have really enjoyed posting on Utada.net, and meeting new and interesting friends from around the world.

I am beginning to feel that we are all being taken for fools, if we were truly appreciated as fans we would be treated as such.

The silence when Hikki was allegedly seriously ill, (after all peri- tonsillitis is as rare as rocking horse poo but is still serious if left untreated), is cruel and inexcusable.

Not any of her entourage, management or record company could be bothered or concerned enough to prepare a single sentence over the past 2 months to relieve fans worry and anxiety.

To just show the big hand when fans just want to know how Hikki is doing, the same fans that dutifully wait for snippets of information so to buy Hikki CD?s and doggedly follow and support her projects, shows breathtaking degrees of contempt.

It could be the case that some fans act in such a lap dog, poodle like fashion, creating perfect impressions of lifeless cardboards cuts outs, that even Hikki has finally lost respect.

Fancy Hikki devoting all her early childhood to then subsequently spend a further decade developing her song writing skills to face hordes of fans that are either just not capable of forming any intelligent opinion or believe they are ?Married? to her.

This was painfully pushed home yesterday when viewing the Koda Komi ? 3 splash thread, to humour me please take another look, because like it or not Koda is a true professional, the gift sets, the sharp promo, the refreshing attitude, and at 27 makes sure her fans are well taken care of.

Just listening to the pathetic attempts of fans making ridiculous excuses for Utada , (yes I have been one of those fans too), is soul destroying, to promote a single, and not bother to even announce the title the day before its release, is appalling and unprofessional.

If she where to turn up tomorrow all bright eyed and bushy tailed there will be a huge sigh of relief from me, and many Hikki fans, will just say ?there you go Hikki?, without giving it a second thought, I am defiantly not one of them, too leave fans worried and upset is the lowest betrayal of all, look at the age profile and diversity of Hikki?s fans, they don?t disserve to be treated like this, for me this is a sure indication to remember Hikki as she was and move on, I have all my Hikki stuff to remind me when Utada did care for fans.

I have taken a tremendous pleasure, posting my thoughts, life, my Hikki feelings, and excitedly reading all the Utada.net members posts and I will truly cherish this.

I will defiantly carry on lurking and reading your posts.

I am very upset that it will have stop, but Utada.net is dedicated to Hikki fans.

And for me the Hikki I see today is not the one I grew up to love and respect, and because of my personal feelings, I will start to pin down, to extract the motives, leading eventually to question the personal qualities, and character behind these so called caricatures masquerading as fans and I really don?t want members to hate me for it.
Sis will have all the translation completed soon and I will post a special thread, if any other members have articles that need to be translated please post ASAP,

Everybody stay happy and keep well,
All the best

Pipxx
Posted on: 2009/6/26 6:44
  •  thechampion116
      thechampion116
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I'm a moderate Hikki fan but some of you guys/gals take it just a little overboard.

She has the right to her privacy, she doesn't have to tell us anything.

She or her company will respond when they feel they need or want too. If something bad had happened, I'm pretty sure we would have heard it from her or from the tabloids so don't worry too much.

If she is still feeling under the weather, I'd rather she just enjoy herself and get better rather than say updating her blog every day. Of course, on the other hand she could easily be too busy to be posting anything. Finally, she's just taking a break from blogger. Bloggers everywhere are notorious for not updating for a long time.

If your concerned about TITO, its not exactly her best work and hasn't been a commercial success in the US so considering this, you can easily see that her label has definitely stopped promotion for the time being because it just wasn't worth it to them.
Posted on: 2009/6/27 17:34
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
As her fans, I think the least we can do is be patient for her. For those of you who have been fans of Utada for 5+ years, you'll remember the time between the release of Colors all the way to Dare ka. Over 1 year of absolutely nothing coming from her. And then from Dareka all the way to Be My Last...that was a painful wait too. I do find the 2 month absence disheartening, but not something to get worked up over.

If Utada were seriously ill, I believe that she or her representatives would release a statement about it as they had in the past, like when she was recovering from removing a benign tumor. During the times where she never posted anything, it was always when she was super busy working on an album either in the States or in Tokyo. So, I'm going to keep up the patience for her and anticipate lots to come, if not in the coming year, then in 2010.
Posted on: 2009/6/27 17:47
  •  yvliew
      yvliew
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Quote:

thechampion116 wrote:
I'm a moderate Hikki fan but some of you guys/gals take it just a little overboard.

She has the right to her privacy, she doesn't have to tell us anything.

She or her company will respond when they feel they need or want too. If something bad had happened, I'm pretty sure we would have heard it from her or from the tabloids so don't worry too much.

If she is still feeling under the weather, I'd rather she just enjoy herself and get better rather than say updating her blog every day. Of course, on the other hand she could easily be too busy to be posting anything. Finally, she's just taking a break from blogger. Bloggers everywhere are notorious for not updating for a long time.

If your concerned about TITO, its not exactly her best work and hasn't been a commercial success in the US so considering this, you can easily see that her label has definitely stopped promotion for the time being because it just wasn't worth it to them.

Quote:

As her fans, I think the least we can do is be patient for her. For those of you who have been fans of Utada for 5+ years, you'll remember the time between the release of Colors all the way to Dare ka. Over 1 year of absolutely nothing coming from her. And then from Dareka all the way to Be My Last...that was a painful wait too. I do find the 2 month absence disheartening, but not something to get worked up over.

If Utada were seriously ill, I believe that she or her representatives would release a statement about it as they had in the past, like when she was recovering from removing a benign tumor. During the times where she never posted anything, it was always when she was super busy working on an album either in the States or in Tokyo. So, I'm going to keep up the patience for her and anticipate lots to come, if not in the coming year, then in 2010.

seriously.. don't call urself fans..
Posted on: 2009/6/27 19:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>