<123
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hikki4life4ever
      Hikki4life4ever
Re: Michael Jackson dead
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L _/Female/Pye Green,UK
I never really liked MJ but the best song he wrote had to be 'Man In The Mirror'

Love is like a mix of extremes: anxiety and peace - 宇多田 ヒカル / Utada Hikaru
Posted on: 2009/7/18 5:20
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
You Rock My World, Bad, Off The Wall, Human Nature, Remember The Time, and Leave Me Alone are my favorites.

I could listen to Michael all day and it wouldn't tire me out. Hope he's kickin' it well in Heaven.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 21:26
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Studebaker wrote:
You Rock My World, Bad, Off The Wall, Human Nature, Remember The Time, and Leave Me Alone are my favorites.

I could listen to Michael all day and it wouldn't tire me out. Hope he's kickin' it well in Heaven.

I second that I can definitely listen to Michael all day long. It's such a shame that the newspeople are covering his death too much and in a negative fashion
Posted on: 2009/7/23 23:55
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
it's true that the media is being harsh, but i feel like they are actually holding back a lot.

anna nicole had it a lot worse. i think there's more respect here, definitely. and i keep reading/watching people saying how much respect MJ will always have for his music, and I believe that. in the future, his infamy will be gone, replaced and repaired by the music that made him famous in the first place.
Posted on: 2009/7/24 0:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123