A/S/L 27 / F / Philippines
Quote:

kamirunokan wrote:
gambate!!!

Posted on: 2006/7/19 4:56
Re: Games?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
an utada hikaru flash games section would be nice but some people really really good with flash here should be the ones to make the game then we could suggest what style of game or something they could do. I'd like a Final Fantasy Utada version or Kingdom Hearts Utada version hehehehe!
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/7/19 6:27
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/m/uk
Lol pretty cool idea XD
Posted on: 2006/7/19 12:40
  •  First_Love
      First_Love
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ F/ Toronto
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
yea we should do that itll be fun good idea first_love

Thanks! I'd totally be on this site if there was like more to do on this site. I mean talking to other Hikki fans is great, really, but I think it needs something else other than chatting. Like maybe a page where people can share other tastes of music. Just suggesting. :)
Posted on: 2006/7/24 19:47
  •  First_Love
      First_Love
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ F/ Toronto
Quote:

alterstar wrote:
an utada hikaru flash games section would be nice but some people really really good with flash here should be the ones to make the game then we could suggest what style of game or something they could do. I'd like a Final Fantasy Utada version or Kingdom Hearts Utada version hehehehe!

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!!!! I'd also like to add to that. Maybe we could have a compeating thing. Like we pick characters from Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, and face off in like an areana or something, and play to the beat of songs by Hikki. It's like FF&KH&DDR all put together!
Posted on: 2006/7/24 19:49
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

First_Love wrote:
Quote:

alterstar wrote:

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!!!! I'd also like to add to that. Maybe we could have a compeating thing. Like we pick characters from Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, and face off in like an areana or something, and play to the beat of songs by Hikki. It's like FF&KH&DDR all put together!

haha that will be really fun
Posted on: 2006/7/24 19:53
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
yeah!!! or we could create our very own Hikki FF or KH character then level it up by killing foes then we could play against each other somewhat like Ragnarok online only better, plus! the Hikki music!!!! that'd be great!
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/7/25 3:55
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

alterstar wrote:
yeah!!! or we could create our very own Hikki FF or KH character then level it up by killing foes then we could play against each other somewhat like Ragnarok online only better, plus! the Hikki music!!!! that'd be great!

but it cost money to do that
Posted on: 2006/7/25 8:18
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/m/philippines
now im busy playing RAN Online.... thats why i didnt visit much in the forums.... im so addicted to the game
Posted on: 2006/7/25 8:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>