123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  llama
      llama
Who won the US Myspace Karaoke Contest?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
In the official rules for the US Myspace Karaoke Contest for Utada, it says that the winners should have been notified by June 9th. However I can't find a winner's list anywhere and on the page for the contest it still says, "Stay tuned as we announce the winners". Did I miss something, or have they still not selected the winners?

Does anybody have information on this? It is really concerning that everything involving Hikki has suddenly just stopped... :( I sure hope she's ok. No news on what is going on with her or anything...
Posted on: 2009/6/27 16:37
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Re: Who won the US Myspace Karaoke Contest?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
If it's truly been postponed in the middle of all this mess, the folks organizing this should extend the submission process. Now that summer's here, I'd so win.
Posted on: 2009/6/27 22:27
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
God, yeah, I've been checking every other day, but I'm about to lose hope. That "Stay Tuned" is getting annoying, not to mention it's said "Coming Soon" for like 2 weeks now.

I'm especially wondering if any of the "potential winners" were even contacted on June 9th. The rules said results should be posted June 19th, and I was expecting it to be late since there were so many qualifying submissions (they should have made the view count 300 at least), but this is just cruel. XD

A cruel, cruel waiting game, made worse by Hikki's sudden disappearance! Sighhhh.
Posted on: 2009/6/27 23:02
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Is there a rough date for the final, a guess would do if there is no official statement, are we talking ?months? for instance and if so how many?

I mean this will be, should be a Hikki appearance, when the Karaoke winners start singing they are going to notice if Hikki not there!
Posted on: 2009/6/28 2:12
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i'm also waiting for the news..............
Posted on: 2009/6/29 1:29
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Aijin you are near the last 20 something, I haven?t forgotten, this must be soon , like months.
Posted on: 2009/6/29 2:33
  •  llama
      llama
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Aijin you are near the last 20 something, I haven?t forgotten, this must be soon , like months.

Eh?? Someone on the board is in the final 20? I didn't know that it had even been narrowed down at all. o_O Please give us the information!
Posted on: 2009/6/29 8:33
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Hikki won.
Posted on: 2009/6/29 19:46
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

llama wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

Eh?? Someone on the board is in the final 20? I didn't know that it had even been narrowed down at all. o_O Please give us the information!

This Guy is cool, the one and only Aijin, although llama he's very shy, and reserved, but I have a witness, Hikki101, who will comfirm, and I also have a post from "twinkle toes" Aijin that he is hoping to be in the last 22...but we have not heard from Aijin for a while maybe he is in the same studio helping Captain Rafael tune his Mandolin...
Posted on: 2009/6/30 2:08
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

llama wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

This Guy is cool, the one and only Aijin, although llama he's very shy, and reserved, but I have a witness, Hikki101, who will comfirm, and I also have a post from "twinkle toes" Aijin that he is hoping to be in the last 22...but we have not heard from Aijin for a while maybe he is in the same studio helping Captain Rafael tune his Mandolin...

Hold on a sec. What will i confirm, Pips??
Posted on: 2009/6/30 6:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>