Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
i dont know.. why does she havent updated her blog yet?.. its been ages and its the first time that she vacants her blogposts this long
Posted on: 2009/6/28 9:43
  •  paisith
      paisith
Re: Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
Thank you for your news.
I think that's possible like you said.May be she was tried and ill at the same time.But I think that is not at all reason for no news on her blog or anywhere.In personally I know her more than an artist or composer,for a business condition I know what she will do and what she will go.

If she really feel unhappy with her promotion like your friend said.I just want to say that is a common for someone who try to catch an admiration in US.It's not easy and I want to tell Hikki "don't hesitate for a decision whatever you want to do for the next.We're always respect in your decision and always have a faithfulness in you"
Posted on: 2009/6/28 9:17
  •  llama
      llama
Rumour that Hikki doesn't enjoy her US Promotions?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
So we all know that there has been no news on Hikki in awhile. That is no secret.

I spoke with my friend, who is Japanese and currently living in Osaka to see if there had been any news in Japan recently that maybe we didn't have access to in other countries. She responded that the new Eva single is on the charts, but that there wasn't much info on that either. She said the only other thing she heard was rumours that Hikki didn't enjoy her promotions in the US because she had to sing in a lot of crappy places since she isn't as popular here as in Japan. She doesn't know if that is actually the case, but that is the only other thing she has heard about Utada recently.

So do you guys think it's possible she's not promoting right now simply because she got tired of it? That doesn't seem like something she would do, but then again I have no idea what the situation was like for her, either. So if she was really unhappy she could very well have made that decision, and that is her right. Although I would feel sad if she gained such a negative opinion of the US, especially when there are a lot of people here who love her.

What do you all think?
Posted on: 2009/6/28 8:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234