1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
U Blog - Utada in the studio [ no official confirmation ]
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Sorry I was on my friends mobile phone when I checked U Blog I was so excited I messed it all up ?.see for yourselves

http://blog.utada2.net/
Posted on: 2009/6/29 12:14
  •  quincye93
      quincye93
Re: U Blog - Utada in the studio
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/USA
I heard about it on FaceBook. Looks like she has been up to something. I'm a bit confused. What album or tracks was she working on?
Posted on: 2009/6/29 14:05
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
oh wow , well i hope shes working on her new album :D

im also happy to hear she must be better now if shes working agin ^__________^

YAY hikki is ok
Posted on: 2009/6/29 14:33
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I really got excited about this, I looked demented trying to use Annabel?s iphone, but I have to say that apart from the fact that Rafaels name is clearly mentioned this could be just a rumour, you don?t think that U blog is having a ?laugh?, to fill in the wait?
No that would be so bonkers,

Rafael Moreira is an acclaimed guitarist, singer-songwriter, Producer, and session musician, (quoted from his my space), Rafael is not necessarily a Hikki band member, and this new song could well be a musical collaboration, new track to quote the source.

If you will forgive me for gossiping but Rafael?s quite a hunk, just what Hikki needed when recovering from an ?acute case of left relapsing peri-tonsillitis?, so romantic, there was poor Hikki resting, and recovering and at the end of the bed with a blood red rose between his teeth, Captain Rafael?s and his Mandolin, serenading sensually, pulling our Hikki back to us !

Love is in the air
Posted on: 2009/6/30 1:54
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Sry, Pips, but i dont think you should start assuming something like that. Im just glad that Hikki is out working again and is recovered
Posted on: 2009/6/30 6:17
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
You are right Hikki101, I apologise, I guess it?s the hot summer here in the UK, Hikki needs to rest without me mischief making,
Posted on: 2009/6/30 7:20
  •  yvliew
      yvliew
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
"According to source... " only..

we don't even know if this is real......
Posted on: 2009/6/30 9:49
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Not a lot of info and a rumour that will obviously remain rumour until officially announced, that Rafael Moreira as a professional musician is linked through his working along side Hikki on her US TV performances gives the rumour substance, unfortunately these rather odd mind games, seem be the way record companies conduct there Business in Japan.

But I will be able to ask first hand because on Thursday we will Flight to Japan to start our family Holiday and I have managed to persuade Dad to take Annabel (Best friend) with us.

I have already primed my cousins Chiyoko, Fujiko, Hanako, and Miyuki to fill me in with all the info, they keep telling me that Hikki is not the only Japanese female singer but there?s only one Hikki
Posted on: 2009/6/30 12:31
  •  Somejuan0
      Somejuan0
UN Reporter
A/S/L Male
Man I really hope that this information is accurate because that would be pretty awesome! :)
Posted on: 2009/6/30 12:50
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
When has RJ ever been wrong? And if he ever has been, I'm sure he's edited his post right away. Doesn't usually post rumors, and Rafael's MySpace has something about Utada, so I'm sure it's not just a rumor. :)
Posted on: 2009/6/30 15:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>