<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  teiku5
      teiku5
Re: U Blog - Utada in the studio
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L USA
I'm excited about this but at the same time worried that she might just abandon TITO.

So much potential in TITO
Posted on: 2009/6/30 22:10
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I?m intrigued, can some fill me in, who is ?RJ?, sounds like a Hikki guru, pm me if it?s a secret,and please I would never tell! LOL?..

I am really excited about this but don?t want to build up my hopes!

Rafael is truly a successful international musician, with many plaudits from artists of all genres; this new track could point to something totally new.butI totally agree with teiku5, in many ways I would rather Hikki abandon the new track with Rafael, than walk away from TITO.
Posted on: 2009/7/1 1:18
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Hmm it is interesting news but no official confirmation yet, i hope they make an official news update regarding to her work . And the fans can rest their brains and didnt hear silly rumour again XD
Posted on: 2009/7/1 2:06
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
I?m intrigued, can some fill me in, who is ?RJ?, sounds like a Hikki guru, pm me if it?s a secret,and please I would never tell! LOL?..

RJ, aka RetroJapan aka Yuji is the webmaster of ublog which used to be Utada-Online. He along with the majority of the admin have been around the Hikki community sphere since 2003 and earlier. Sadly, many of those communities have shut down since. (Hikki-ism, Hikki Central, Hikki Zone to name a few)
Posted on: 2009/7/1 14:09
  •  Somejuan0
      Somejuan0
UN Reporter
A/S/L Male
Hopefully she'll be posting something soon about what she has been up to lately. I'm tired of waiting haha!
Posted on: 2009/7/1 14:24
  •  llama
      llama
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quoted from his Myspace page...

"He has also appeared as lead guitarist / supporting vocalist live on world tours and television, as well as on CD & DVD releases, with world renowned and groundbreaking artists such as Paul Stanley (KISS), Don Felder (The Eagles), Steven Tyler (Aerosmith), Dave Navarro (Jane's Addiction), Tommy Lee (Motley Crue), Pink, Christina Aguilera, Enrique Iglesias, Marc Anthony and Utada to name a few."

http://www.myspace.com/rafaelmoreira
Posted on: 2009/7/1 16:07
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/OH
Quote:

llama wrote:

"and Utada to name a few."

So its confirmed then?
Posted on: 2009/7/1 20:07
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
Quote:

Projectatel wrote:
Quote:

llama wrote:

"and Utada to name a few."

So its confirmed then?

Not quite, just half of the news is confirmed...the part about him performing for her live tv performances at least.
Posted on: 2009/7/1 22:42
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Thanx seraphim for ?pulling? the RJ?s file, seems I was born too late, feels like I?ve missed out on lots.
Not much to confirm about Rafael?s TV performances he was standing beside Hikki looking mean and moody playing with his guitar, confirmation is the fact he is there.

To quote the ?RJ? source ?Utada has recently been in the studio recording a new track with Rafael Moreira??not really much to go on and still unconfirmed.

This is the Jigsaw puzzle that had most of the pieces hidden, and lets not forget, U3 ,IDF , Universal, EMI Japan, still have to confirm that Hikki has recovered, all we could have here is an RJ ?source? doing a rubberneck earwig to conversation that could have taken place between a friend of a relative of a employee of a company that handles the cleaning contract for the Studio who happened to recognize somebody singing that held an uncanny resemblance to Hikki, who happened to be recording a session with a geezer that held a passing resemblance to Rafael!

I?m still excited, I want to believe this, maybe just because this will confirm Hikki is back to singing fitness, but if this leads to TITO being left to fade away into history it will be a crying shame.
Posted on: 2009/7/2 0:53
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i don't think she is abandoning TITO, i think she is now just focusing on her new single
Posted on: 2009/7/2 2:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>