Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
  Ayumi Hamasaki - New Single >> Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ (8/12/09)

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Ayumi Hamasaki - New Single >> Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ (8/12/09)
guest_Unregistered
Ayumi Hamasaki
NEW SINGLE: Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~
Release Date: 08.12.09
cover pictures now printing

There's some information that Sunrise is an upbeat, summer song similar to Glitter and Blue Bird, while Sunset is a ballad.

[CD]
01. Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~
02. Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~
03. Special Mega-Mash-Up-Mix (July 1st / Greatful days / fairyland / BLUE BIRD / glitter)
04. Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~ (Instrumental)
05. Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ (Instrumental)

[DVD]
01. Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~ (video clip)
02. Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ (video clip)
03. Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~ (making clip)

source: http://avexnet.or.jp/ayu/jp/news/090629a.html
Posted on: 2009/7/5 13:14
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Ayumi Hamasaki - Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ (8/12/09)
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
The CD only include 2 new song and 1 remix song 2 instrumental , well its good since Ayu also didn't have much news about her.

Sunrise ~ you woke up and listen upbeat song that's cool.

Sunset ~ you want to rest and there you go, a ballad song
Posted on: 2009/7/5 23:02
  •  STrying
      STrying
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20, F, Columbus OH
Didn't she just release Next last year o___o she's always working! But I love her so it's okay
Posted on: 2009/7/6 19:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Of course it's upbeat, it's summer! And when there is news that Ayu will be releasing a single during the summer...well, we know what that means. This is supposedly the preview: click.

Even though they tend to sound re-hashed, Ayu's upbeat, "summer-y" songs are pretty good. So it's cool with me.
Posted on: 2009/7/6 21:02
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

STrying wrote:
Didn't she just release Next last year o___o she's always working! But I love her so it's okay

Excuse me good sir, :D NEXT LEVEL was released THIS year.March to be exact.This doesn't shock me at all...I have her whole discography digitally and it takes up about 13gb.She needs a vacation...and Have you guys been listening to you Rule/Sparkle singles?! That Green(Spring CMJK mix) is the bestest!!!!And no pun intended,Spring really is with the title of the song.
Posted on: 2009/7/7 10:50
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

STrying wrote:

Excuse me good sir, :D NEXT LEVEL was released THIS year.March to be exact.This doesn't shock me at all...I have her whole discography digitally and it takes up about 13gb.She needs a vacation...and Have you guys been listening to you Rule/Sparkle singles?! That Green(Spring CMJK mix) is the bestest!!!!And no pun intended,Spring really is with the title of the song.

I haven't listened to Ayu in a while, not even NEXT LEVEL. And she does need to take a break, her music is eating up your hard drive. xD I suppose that includes a ridiculous number of remixes she released.
Posted on: 2009/7/7 15:15
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
The Remix albums are 5 gigs themselves.I had to put them in a separate folder from the Studio albums. O.O The only thing I own near as much of has to be Namie or Koda.I have 20 yrs of the Pillows and it's not near as much as Ayumi's!
Posted on: 2009/7/7 16:04
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Re: Ayumi Hamasaki - New Single >> Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ (8/12/09)
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Did anyone of you listen to the full version of Sunrise? i thought the preview sounded nice, but the full version is kinda... meh :x i didnt really enjoy it ._.
Posted on: 2009/7/9 2:51
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Friends have tickets to see Ayumi at the Osakajo Hall on the 29th July, watching Ayumi, and also Koda on full HD, is truly awesome, on the new TV panels here, the colours and skin tones give a glorious feeling of being stood right next to her, 13gb of Ayumi must also included her full DNA code, I mean is there enough time left on this earth listen to such a complete collection ?

I hope neither Ayumi or Koda slow down, they have a amazing longevity, and according to Ayumi wiki , Ayumi revealed that an inoperable condition has caused complete deafness in her left ear, and condition dating back to 2000.
Does any member know if either Ayumi or Koda have penned any of there own songs?
Posted on: 2009/7/9 4:43
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I have just been given a long lecture from Cousin that Ayumi writes all her own Lyrics, can any member tell me if Ayumi has written any of her song ?

I am too frighten to ask Cousin, because the look on her face indicates that it a criminal offence not to know and I?m not particularly partial to her ?sticking her head? on me.
Posted on: 2009/7/9 5:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>