•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Crushes
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Hey wha chup guys

Anybody here ever had a crush on someone and then just kinda talked to them over the phone mysteriously just so they could talk to them? Perhaps cuz they were too scared to talk to them in person? I know its not a new trick but anybody here?

Reason is some girl from school (that i thought was normal like every other girl at the school) called me over the phone like she had a crush on me. It's a really complicated story but hey anybody done it before? I haven't, and probably never will..
Posted on: 2009/7/10 0:54
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Crushes
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
What did she say over the phone?

?Reason is some girl from school (that i thought was normal like every other girl at the school) called me over the phone like she had a crush on me. It's a really complicated story but hey anybody done it before? I haven't, and probably never will..?

You thought she was normal until she called you, and thats mysteriously called you, displaying all the symptoms of a ?crush? and she did this so to not have to endure the embarrassment of a face to face?

Do you like her?

No I have not done this before, but can we hear the ?the really complicated story??If I?m being nosey, that me?? shrugging...

If you like her why don?t you take the initiative and surprise her!
Posted on: 2009/7/10 2:06
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Isn't this thread similar with The Relationship and Lovelife Thread,
http://www.utadanet.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1951&forum=6

Ah what ever then, hope your "crush" thing work
Posted on: 2009/7/10 2:43
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
^Oh well whoop! Maybe it should go there but eh i'll just type this up now for you nosey people.

Couple weeks ago i got called by an unknown number (a girl) for a "High School Grad gathering" where i would be able to meet up with some old old friends that i haven't talked to in about 3 years. The girl then revealed it was actually her birthday party and many people would be coming. I have no idea who this person is so i immediately thought "wow i got invited to a party.. wait this is probably one of those tactics where the birthday girl calls people to come saying they're invited which then leads the person to BUY a stupid gift for the girl.." The girl also asked if my friend told me about it. My friend completely didn't and left me out of this party so..

I told her "uh i'm not sure if i can make it I'll call you later." We hang up and then she calls back saying "Oh and you can just call this number to uh.. say if you're not coming or not k? It would be fabulous if you could come though." Yah sure..

So i call my friends asking if they got the invite and they were like "Whoa wait what? What party?? I had no idea there was one.. Who's the girl? Is she hot?"

Good question. So i look the girls name up in the yearbook and i see i recognize her as one of those normal everyday kinda girls. She's not hot, not really cute, just kinda.. not outstanding enough for me to go meet her at a random party. So i tell everyone i'm not going and i call the girl and say in her voicemail that sorry not coming, (Insert random lie/excuse for not coming), happy birthday.

A week later my friend told me that somebody had called him asking for my number and it was the wierdest thing he ever did. Couple days later, mysterious number calls and asks for my name and eventually reply "yah this is him. Who is this?" The girl replies "You don't remember me? But we talked just yesterday! Ya know, you and your tall, dark self.."

Ha ha ha... That's not weird at all.. (O_O)

I know she's lying cuz i had a gameday with nobody but the dudes at a friends place playing Call of Duty 4 all day. Haven't spoken to a girl in about a week.

I reply "sorry i really don't know you." Then she starts spitting out info from my freshman year, how i was in band and i played first clarinet and she was the bass clarinet. She even got the band instructor right. She then said her name was marissa but i remembered that there was no marissa in my class and i actually knew the bass clarinet player. This random girl was not her.

So i say "I'm really sorry but i'm hanging up now." She speeds up saying "no no no lets keep talking! So how's the family!?" Me: "....great..yah. I'm hanging up. Later." I could hear her talking as i was hanging up. STRANGE.

The next day, i started piecing together the puzzle. Then i realized that yesterdays random caller was actually the birthday girl! Who invited me to her little party! My guess is that she used the fake name marissa, which was pretty close to her real name, and the infor from the bass clarinet girl. She musta been watching me for years cuz i was only at high school for about 2 1/2 years and the rest at my community college. CREEPY.

And now i'm getting weird and random texts from her.. And i don't have the option of blocking her texts or calls. She has my number now though thanks to my smart friend.. DANG

So yah there ya go for those who were interested.
Posted on: 2009/7/10 16:31
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
SwallowTails right I quick reply

"Marissa "sounds like she likes you!

Forgive me for being nosey, friends don?t call me beak face lightly, do you like her you never actually said you did'nt.....there again she could be a ?bunny boiler ??count your pets before you go out..all sound pretty exciting though..mysterious calls?invites to parties??
Posted on: 2009/7/11 1:40
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I'm not into her. And i'm really not into the whole mysterious calls and invites either honestly. I feel being invited to somebody's party is an honor, But its just not my sorta thing... Unless the girl is jaw-droppingly hot THEN it is my thing. Maybe thats being shallow but HEY who ISN'T like that? I don't personally know her, and she's not really pretty, so why go to the party?

Besides i saw some pictures after reluctantly cyberstalking her and it really is a turn off for me.

Oh well
Posted on: 2009/7/11 1:45
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Shallow??perhaps a little?. But I much prefer straight honest talk than ?string along hobbledybullocks??.nice to be thought of , as worth all the attention?
Posted on: 2009/7/11 2:05
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Forgive me but you lost me at "hobbledybullocks"... What does that phrase mean?
Posted on: 2009/7/11 2:53
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:

Josh_Shing

?Hobbledybollocks? is a great English word with many excellent uses.
Technically speaking it means ?hobbledytesticles? but is typically used to describe something that is no good (that's hobbledybollocks) or that someone is talking rubbish (he's talking hobbledybollocks). Surprisingly it is also used in a positive manner to describe something that is the best, in which case you would describe it as being "the dog's hobbledybollocks". Hope that makes sense?.
Posted on: 2009/7/11 15:21
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:

Josh_Shing

?Hobbledybollocks? is a great English word with many excellent uses.
Technically speaking it means ?hobbledytesticles? but is typically used to describe something that is no good (that's hobbledybollocks) or that someone is talking rubbish (he's talking hobbledybollocks). Surprisingly it is also used in a positive manner to describe something that is the best, in which case you would describe it as being "the dog's hobbledybollocks". Hope that makes sense?.

So its another word for S###?

Like: "Oh man thats serious apeshit.."

Or: "Dang Transformers was the shit yo!"

Sorry for my language but its really just a word..
Posted on: 2009/7/11 20:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...36>