I'll be ready

I've got a few scripted responses for her when she calls
Posted on: 2009/7/12 16:12
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Re: Crushes
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Pips are you selling Pork Pies and Tripe again?

Crushes. Hm. Unpleasantness all around, I think.
Posted on: 2009/7/13 17:15
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
dring dring?dring dring?dring dring....Amaterasu if for? you hoooooo??..

Pork pies and tripe, waffle and gossip,Miss Beaky Pips would like to know ?Lol

Can?t say that I have had any crushes in a romantic sense, could say that I had a bit of a crush on Hikki when I was younger but that was more in the sense of admiration of achievements, and the camera loves Hikki typical?..Mr Josh seems to have it covered??.anything to share about your own experience of crushes ?Amaterasu ?san ?..
Posted on: 2009/7/14 0:54
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Sometimes, when I watch MSNBC, I fall for the political analysts. Smart people turn me on.
Posted on: 2009/7/14 8:38
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Does Steven Hawking turn your crank? Quantum physics and cosmology is fascinating - but very complex and completely over my head. I say that without any injury to my ego : I'm way too stupid to understand.

A drooling man in a wheelchair and diaper. Wowza! (But honestly, I love Hawking. I'd love to meet him!)

Quote:
….anything to share about your own experience of crushes …Amaterasu …san …..

Don't tease the elderly!

Having crushes are for teenagers. Short of teenagers, anyone with a crush is all 'sixes and sevens'. ^-^ (Pips, you HAVE to teach me more Briton slang.)
Posted on: 2009/7/14 18:24
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
^LOL too stupid. Something about people realizing their own strengths and weaknesses cracks me up sometimes and also inspires me to have a better character. Just thought i'd throw it out there

Very true that crushes are only for little kids.. Which was why the girl who called me weirded me out cuz its been years since someone has acted the way she did with me. Almost forgot how to handle it
Posted on: 2009/7/14 22:08
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
You know, now you come to mention it there is something about Steven Hawkins that is intriguing, it?s the voice I think, a sort of HAL2000 on casters?I say this affectionately and with respect?

I mean look at Einstein, ?hot hunky human teddy bear? he ain?t?but when listening to the track ?special and general theory of relativity? re-mix feat... Hawkins synth voice on an 808 combo... CD, available at UCL London?.. he certainly is date material...

Amaterasu?elderly!?...are we talking Zimmer frames and denture friendly food, liquid Sheppard?s pie through a straw?..you are too modest, I believe we all have ?crushes?, it called infatuation and one day we will all experience this emotion?wanted or unwanted..

Once a friend at school had a mega crush on a teacher, in all respects an intelligent, popular, outgoing, grade A pupil, an honest bright character, to use her own words she could not either understand or control the way she felt.
She used to wait for him after school and follow him home, leave and hide poems and messages for him, but she never gave away who she was or why?I begged her to stop, she poured all her feeling for him into her personal journal, fantasy meeting, dreams of romantic liaisons, declarations of unrelenting desire, all the passion and wantin, daily and graphically described.

One day her parents while cleaning her room found this journal and I probably don?t need to describe what happened next, after confronting their daughter they went to the school, and although this teacher, married with young children, had done nothing to be ashamed off, neither encouraging her attentions or returning her affection, after all with over 1100 student attending the school, and with no real evidence to connect the notes and poems to her he ignored and through them away, he eventually had to leave the school and move elsewhere?

A while back I went to a friend?s birthday party and she was there and I asked her about ?the crush?, and she dismissed it as nothing more than ?her illness?, and blamed him for ?making? her feel that way??future bunny boiler?

Well Josh_Shing you seem pretty clued up and sensible?

And Amaterasu it will be a pleasure to initiate you in some Rhyming Slang?.stand by!
Posted on: 2009/7/15 5:31
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Quote:
^LOL too stupid. Something about people realizing their own strengths and weaknesses cracks me up sometimes and also inspires me to have a better character. Just thought i'd throw it out there

You know Josh - you are one of those members on this board that have always, to me, stood out amongst the myriad of Stanley faces. Such wisdom in your youth. It's so becoming. Always a pleasure, it is, reading your posts. More importantly than realizing one's limitations is the will to push beyond it - a stagnant human is a failing human.

About stupidity: my mathematics is horrible. I've read a few of Hawking's books on cosmology, and I picked up his "The Universe in a Nutshell/ A Brief History of Time" combo about a year ago. Absolutely fascinating, but the calculations will always be beyond me. If I were born with a better brain, I would have gone into U and studied quantum physics/cosmology. The man is my hero. I'm serious.

Btw - this shizzit is tite, yo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89jt7zJzkNQ&feature=related

Pips - always a pleasure.

Quote:
A while back I went to a friend’s birthday party and she was there and I asked her about “the crush”, and she dismissed it as nothing more than “her illness”, and blamed him for “making” her feel that way……future bunny boiler…

Even though she was a crushing age, I'd have to say that this woman grew some senses, but she was really all 'Sixes and Sevens' for a bit there. I don't know the full story - but it sounds like he didn't do squat to encourage the craziness.

When you're older you dispense with crushes and you go right into the, "I'd tap that.", "Mmmm. I'd plow that until the cows came home.", "I like - how much?" phase.

Quote:
Amaterasu…elderly!?...are we talking Zimmer frames and denture friendly food, liquid Sheppard’s pie through a straw…..you are too modest, I believe we all have “crushes”, it called infatuation and one day we will all experience this emotion…wanted or unwanted..

This old man ain't what he used to be - ain'twhatheusedtabe.
Posted on: 2009/7/15 19:51
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Well, as a man...boy...dude...whatever :P I've naturally had crushes on girls my age...it used to happen most during junior high and high school, but now that I'm out of high school it doesn't happen too often. There are girls I see out there that are "attractive" to me, but nothing close to a "crush."

I never quite knew how to handle a crush...I was just the type to admire from afar, but never quite make a 'move' I guess I was just a dreamer It's not that I'm bad with girls...its just...I don't know. Its a bit complicated. Because I found myself messing around with girls alot. As in kind of making them think I had a crush on them, but I was just in it for the fun...then I'd move on to the next girl

As of late though...well..ever since my girl and I split up...well, I've found myself kind of trying to find myself a date. It probably has to do with me wanting to actually move on instead of not doing anything at home.

So yeah...I guess that's it O.O
Posted on: 2009/7/15 22:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...36>