<1...26272829303132...36>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Re: Crushes
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
A shorter Michelle Rodriguez? That's HAWT!
I'll watch Girlfight if any of the rentals have it.
Posted on: 2010/2/19 15:48
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Yeah, she was chola (gangster) though. It was funny. I was going through my goth period back then and she was all gangster. We hung out all the time.
Posted on: 2010/2/19 18:08
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
I found my 5th grade crush randomly on facebook....

havent seen her since then....
Posted on: 2010/2/22 1:06
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

dnutt wrote:
my current crush = Kimiko Zakreski, Canadian Olympic snowboarder

a hottie isn't she!?

wow yeah she is pretty

YUM.
Posted on: 2010/2/24 18:04
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Lobbo speechless????..... kiss chase .... I don?t think so ...it stand and deliver this time ...
Posted on: 2010/2/25 7:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered

i think both of them are cuties! >3< and yes I love watching basketball :) i go for Mavs! :D also Denver and Phoenix :D lol I put Mavs first! :D
Posted on: 2010/2/25 9:45
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
hmmm...I'm thinking I should go out and meet some ladies again
Posted on: 2010/3/15 23:04
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Wow so i've totaled it up and i have about 5+ girls that have been stalking/crushing on me.

One time i was in the school cafeteria and this asian dude walks up to me and said that two girls on the far side of the cafeteria want to talk to me. I knew this had to be true because that guy never walks around the cafeteria since he's always up front with the rest of his stomp crew. Haha i declined the offer though because I felt dominated by the girls. LADIES. Hitting on me DOES NOT WORK. I MAKE THE MOVES. It doesn't work the other way for me.

There were also 3 girls from my psychology class (apparently) that have been following me since last spring. When they confronted me, they started talking to me like they knew me . So I said "how do you girls know so much about me?" They replied "oh we don't know a whole lot.. but how's your indian friend and tall ukranian friend doing?" That's a little too creepy for me . That was little weird for me cuz they listed off facts about me that they shouldn't even know about. Somebody's been digging around!

Ahaha just felt that i should get this off my chest! Honestly i don't even think i'm cute but then again i don't have a clue as to what a cute guy looks like LOL
Posted on: 2010/3/16 15:12
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Josh is the ?victim? of quintet of female stalkers with crush-o-holic tendencies, two leaped out at poor josh in the school cafeteria while he?s munching his favourite stack of peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches or spelling naughty words in his alphabet soup. Oh, the course of true love never did run smooth...poor Josh ....I mean from the other side of the Cafe Josh felt dominated....how does that work...Josh must have spotted a gee tac rugs ?2? horse riding crop poking out there hand bags ...thank god Josh declined I mean he could have been receiving 6 lashes as I am posting ....lucky escape because no sooner has Josh escaped from the Cafeteria that he was confronted and pinned to the ?couch? by three girls from his psychology class, that proceeded to, heaven forbid chat him up....Josh I am so glad you got that off your chest ......but the best is saved to last ....how does it go...
?Honestly i don't even think i'm cute but then again i don't have a clue as to what a cute guy looks like LOL?.....nuff said ...
What is a Stomp Crew?...a cost effective way of dispensing with an insect infestation...
Posted on: 2010/3/18 8:38
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
^LOL pips i didn't expect you to narrate my post with such a fantasy

Haha maybe i'm cute, maybe i'm not but i don't really care either way. The girls i usually talk to seem to like me more for my personality and my looks are just a compliment i guess. Works for me..

And in case you're really wondering, a stomp crew is a dance crew. What i need is a stomp crew to stomp out the super creepy girls that I REALLY am not interested in. haha you all know the kind i'm talking about..
Posted on: 2010/3/18 12:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...26272829303132...36>