•  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Crushes
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
^LOL pips i didn't expect you to narrate my post with such a fantasy

Haha maybe i'm cute, maybe i'm not but i don't really care either way. The girls i usually talk to seem to like me more for my personality and my looks are just a compliment i guess. Works for me..

And in case you're really wondering, a stomp crew is a dance crew. What i need is a stomp crew to stomp out the super creepy girls that I REALLY am not interested in. haha you all know the kind i'm talking about..

Here Josh :D You dropped your narcissism!
Posted on: 2010/3/18 20:38
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
So Josh you are still in one piece after your 5+ creepy girl stalker ravaging ordeal??? .... Maybe you could send them in Lobbo or Giga?s direction..... Giga is thinking he should go out and meet some ladies again after his trip to Bedrock for Valentines? Day.. a lady less woolly perhaps...and Lobbo?s preference is serious ?frontage? ...aka .. his manga babes ..... I am intrigued about the Dance Troupe (Stomp Crew)...??!
Posted on: 2010/3/19 1:51
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
So Josh you are still in one piece after your 5+ creepy girl stalker ravaging ordeal??? .... Maybe you could send them in Lobbo or Giga?s direction..... Giga is thinking he should go out and meet some ladies again after his trip to Bedrock for Valentines? Day.. a lady less woolly perhaps...and Lobbo?s preference is serious ?frontage? ...aka .. his manga babes ..... I am intrigued about the Dance Troupe (Stomp Crew)...??!

RAWR.
Posted on: 2010/3/19 14:52
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Posted on: 2010/3/19 19:53
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:

Icwutudidthere.
Posted on: 2010/3/20 4:22
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
my current crush is a guy I dont even know... very awkward. Hes like my friend's friend

Im also still really into hayley williams. I think its her voice more than her body, but she is hot...

lol I feel like a creep
Posted on: 2010/3/20 22:00
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
I got a crush on this Japanese girl at my campus. Her name is Tsumugi. We meet at the bus stop and have one class together. We spoke a few times. I said "ohaiyo" to her one morning. After the class was finished, she waited for and walked with me, but she doesn't seem to see me when we cross paths. Does she fail to see me at those times because her field of vision is so narrow or does she pretend to not see me? She does see me sometimes, when we get on the bus and she passes my seat. I just need a good excuse to ask for her number.
Posted on: 2010/5/5 17:18
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

Yea i'm doing great lately I'm barely at my college now so nobody really sees me. There is that one girl from my previous classes that's taking a class with me this quarter. She's a good person, attractive definitely, but her self-confidence and such is just failing sometimes. I wanna say it's the craze around her (family, school, friends, pressure) but i'm not sure for certain. Kinda confused about her sometimes. But eh.. I don't think i'd take her out cuz we're kind of stuck in the "friends zone." Half of me feels sad about it but the other feels completely cool and fine with it.

And i'm not a narcissist! Haha kidding but really, i'm not!

And Idle_Mind, i think you should maybe check out what she's doing on a friday or weekend or something. Or for a less direct approach, ask to work on homework with her later and THAT'S when you'll need her number so you can contact her if you need to. I've done that before in one of my classes where we had group work and a cute girl was in my group so i suggested that everyone trade phone numbers so that we can keep track of where everyone is. That's how i got her number. What's funny is that the cute girl texted ME first. No lie And then after that she just started texting me madly about random things and funny things. She was a fast texter so she sent me like 30 texts in a day. Or more, because i kept having to empty my inbox
Posted on: 2010/5/5 18:01
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
Thanks for the advice Josh_Shing, but the only time we're certain to meet is on a Monday, so I can only ask what she did during the weekend and it'll be inappropriate to ask what she will do next weekend. Maybe I can play dumb and ask her to help me study.
Posted on: 2010/5/5 18:33
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Ahah i meant to ask her what she might be up to on the weekend so you could plan to do something with her but if you're not that close yet, then i guess the study buddy idea could work. Maybe only to get closer to her, but it's still progress, right?

Get creative and good luck!
Posted on: 2010/5/5 19:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...27282930313233...36>