<1234567...36>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Re: Crushes
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
You're such a hopeless mushy kind of person, Pips.

The first dish looks 'bleh' but the last two .. wow. I'd hit that.

Otaku stuff? Again - a young respectable lady should never walk around Akihabara. ^__^,
Posted on: 2009/7/20 18:49
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I am struggling with the food, always beautifully presented??. I like simple food, English foods is simple, but with good quality ingredients, preparation and a modicum of cooking ability, and ?Bob?s yer uncle?, simple, tasty, flavorsome?.

Akihabara is about 4 minutes away from Tokyo Station it?s a main shopping district, lots of electronic goods and services, pc?s ??..not sure what happens at night but for a young respectable shopaholic like moi no probs?..
Now I had to run Otaku past my Cousin and she said straight away, manga, anime obsessed, one has to be aware that in colloquial terms some here find Otaku as insulting.

Now with reference to Akihabara, there is a sub culture devote a lot of their time Idol Cosplay?.
Miyuki said it a bit weird, and populated by some creepy crawly guys??

Now Amaterasu do you have a "crush" on some cosplay idol?
Or naughty anime?

Did you catch the slang thread?.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 1:05
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Quote:
Now I had to run Otaku past my Cousin and she said straight away, manga, anime obsessed, one has to be aware that in colloquial terms some here find Otaku as insulting.

Which is why I said, a respectable young lady should stay away from an otaku-ridden area.

Hmmm. Naughty-anime, idols etc etc? What I want is not so nearly embarassing or unbecoming. Nonetheless, it's absolutely fair-teeming with geekery. I'm into mecha models and into many things there related. And while it is terribly kind of you to offer - it's one of those things where you have to be familiar with the item to know whether you're getting a good deal or not. It's like baseball cards - you have to be really familiar with whatever to know if the card has value or not. I hear Japan has many wonderful sales on kits - hard to find things, out of production things. .. it'd be like Wonderland for me - or hell in the vantage of my pocketbook.

Hm. Crushes? (cosplay idols? LOL!) We've been over this. I don't subscribe to puppy-dog feelings of burning youth. I'm too old for that, and too cold for it. You're now obliged to keep us up-to-date with your romantic life. I promise to do the same, as a gesture of good-will.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 21:37
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
I wish i could hang out in japan.. Just for a day..

To try the food and play tekken 6..

Where everyone mains Kazuya and King?Oh no good sir,I'll pass on that Tekken 6.

lol really? I didn't know about kaz.. I'd be a mad Steve player though you can count on that. Nerfed or not i'll be all over you like the swine flu son.
Posted on: 2009/7/21 23:24
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Mecha models ?

I will ask Uncle Toshi, he into models, not the blow up bendy wendys?..you understand.

Can you post a photo, and detailed description.

Toshi has these wonderful, and this will irritate him, little toy models, probably because he has given them geeky descriptive names, he could help if you are interested, we will be travelling to Kobe soon but will back to Tokyo before we leave to return to London?..

As for romance, I need to be focused on University, I don?t want be follow my Mum and Dads example and fall in Love and marry at 19, I know Boyfriends don?t equal marriage, it just the first year is really challenging, in the context of grades and maintaining precise course work, I won?t be able to devote the necessary attention to Boyfriend stuff, and this was the reason my last relationship fizzled out, he (ex boyfriend) told me I was not paying him enough attention, and found someone else, I know her actually, very pretty and fun loving, she jettisoned him within a month, found him to be insecure, and prone to jealous rages, still mixed in with the insecurity was a kind and loving character?I was very fond of him ?
Posted on: 2009/7/22 3:35
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
So i was kind of back tracking through this thread (AHEM Excuse the absence, all my sh*t has been disconnected, and by the good graces of Sir Francisco, I now have weekend visitation rights to my laptop in the hopes of finding a new job. *cough cough* and i'm mooching off of someone's wireless network now lolz).

Anyway, crushes. So there's this Puerto Rican dude, Will, that I found on MyYearbook. And I was all "dayumn son!" and like Friend Requested & Secretly Admired him. I wasn't gonna act like all the other hoochies that leave pic comments like "Ooooh baby I wanna touch your junk!" and crap and I didn't even send him a message. Just those 2 things and that was it. I forgot about him eventually though for like a month until Lo and Behold I find a comment from him on one of my pictures and he's like "your boyfriend is really lucky". At the time though, we were broken up, so Will & I start talking. And now I have like the stupidest crush on him (and I'm anti-internet/long distance dating) and he says he's like in love with me or something and i'm like "Huh? What?" cuz there's 85 bajillion other girls that like him too (thankfully they all look like shyt, but it still makes me nervous). He says he's willing to travel though to meet me. I talked to his daughter on the phone for a little bit last night. She's really sweet. ANYWHO
Posted on: 2009/7/23 18:37
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Be careful Abunai. If he has such a fan following, he COULD be just playing you. Be careful.

Pips - I respect your choice. School, future >> boyfriend. People SAY that sometimes romance falls into place, even when you don't want it to, or expect it to. BEWARE. ^_-

PM sent in respect to your offer most kind.
Posted on: 2009/7/23 19:57
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
to my shock, chagrin, unsuspected surprise.... within me has manifested a fangirl crush on Tom Felton (Mr. Draco Malfoy), but only in the movies. Personally, I cannot stand Harry Potter, but my friends dragged me to the Half-Blooded Prince midnight premiere, and I was always a sucker for the bad guy.... :(

abunai, have fun but be careful! i'm sure he's a great guy but i'm a bit on the Amaterasu-side of this.
Posted on: 2009/7/23 21:39
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I have always had a crushy infatuation for the Gary Oldman, Dracula, vampire character in the 1992 film directed by Francis Ford Coppola, the unrelenting passion, nurtured over centuries, insatiable, the intense attraction.....the thought of a Vampire coming to England to seduce little old me, gets my emotional conkers going ......every time I watch Dracula, I leave my window open, neck ready.......With just 2 boyfriends to my name, I am not the most experienced with relationships to be offering advice so I will gracefully defer to Amaterasu and jesuislm....sounds exciting though...
Posted on: 2009/7/24 8:03
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Yeah, I'm aware of all that, actually. 'Cuz i'm extremely anti-internet/long distance dating/relationships.
Posted on: 2009/7/24 8:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...36>