<1...28293031323334...36>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Crushes
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
You know Idle_mind Girls have the shy gene just like boys, sometimes it is best to just be relaxed and chat, inject some humour, ask about Tsumugi's Japanese heritage, suggest stopping off and having a coffee ..
Posted on: 2010/5/6 6:56
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
You know Idle_mind Girls have the shy gene just like boys, sometimes it is best to just be relaxed and chat, inject some humour, ask about Tsumugi's Japanese heritage, suggest stopping off and having a coffee ..

I wouldn't be being true to myself if I didn't admit that while reading this post and Idle's....I couldn't help but envision K-On!'s Tsumugi Kotobuki....

But Philipa is right,you should start out just asking her for some of her time;accompanying you somewhere for an errand or something.Show that you enjoy her company rather than "I think your cute,let's hang out sometime!",not I'd ever imagine you being so dense/overly blunt/rude.
Posted on: 2010/5/6 16:04
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Hey, just curious and maybe it's a good question for others as well, but if you finally manage to go out on a date with your crush or the person you like, what are some good things to do on that first date? And what should you follow it up with on the next dates? I mean things to do like dinner & a movie, walk in a park, picnic, etc.

For those of you speculating, this is not related to me at all. Just curious since some of you seem to have some good thoughts
Posted on: 2010/5/6 20:22
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Hey, just curious and maybe it's a good question for others as well, but if you finally manage to go out on a date with your crush or the person you like, what are some good things to do on that first date? And what should you follow it up with on the next dates? I mean things to do like dinner & a movie, walk in a park, picnic, etc.

For those of you speculating, this is not related to me at all. Just curious since some of you seem to have some good thoughts

I see what you did there..."not related to you" huh? XD Jk dude.

Actually several days ago I met a girl that I would like to get to know better :) So Pips...I've found someone that can be my "Willma" XD

The thing is that I only see her when I'm working, ofcourse she's working too. She works at a gas station right next to my work place, but because of work...I tend to be in an uniform and maybe kind of oily O.O

So, I'm kinda stuck at the moment XD

She seems really shy, and has welcomed me back the other day because I happened to stop by 2 times in a day XD She's also asked me where I work, and is now aware of how close I am to her. The thing that kinda bothers me is that I don't wanna get her number while both her and I are working...I would feel wierd.

When we've talked I feel her shy-ness even when I'm walking away about a second later she says to me "see ya"

I think she's about a year or so older than me O.O

but IDK what to do...I don't know if she should be my "Willma" (in Pips words)
Posted on: 2010/5/7 2:08
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
You could ask her out, GIGA. Maybe ask her on Friday or if you have lunch breaks, ask her then. Ask what she's doing on the weekend. I'm sure you have the confidence If she turns you down, you can always drop by and have a chat.
Posted on: 2010/5/7 2:40
  •  Kumabear
      Kumabear
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Manila , Philippines
Just keep your cool . Relax . Make sure to talk to her often , ASK HER OUT . Don't waste any chances . .
Posted on: 2010/5/7 5:12
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Giga let me get this right you are smothered in oil and wear a uniform, now I assume ?next door? is an establishment connected to the women?s entertainment-erotic male dancing industry, Giga bless?.. it doesn?t necessarily follow you have to wear your ?Jolly Monks Horny Habit? or ?Captain Jack Sparrow Naughty Pirate? costume to venture into the Gas Station next Door??

?She seems really shy, and has welcomed me back the other day because I happened to stop by 2 times in a day XD?????Ho Hum ??I wonder why??????...........I think your Wilma is ?captured? ?..

Ah?..Lobbo I was searching for ?Tsumugi? to find out the meaning and stumbled over envision K-On!'s Tsumugi Kotobuki???.
Posted on: 2010/5/7 15:59
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Thanks Idle and Kuma ^^

No Pips I'm not a male stripper I guess I worded it wrongly. But I work on cars, so I tend to get grease, oil and paint all over me. That's what makes me feel a bit wierd.

I was really low on gas so I happily went over to see if she was working (and to get gas of course XD ) But it turns out she was'nt there :/

And I got another problem on my way back home from work...My phone kinda broke in 2 pices >.> So I can't really ask her for her number if I don't have a phone D:

But I'm going to try to get gas there more often and my lemonades and see what happens with her :) if all goes well...then....heh XD we'll see ne?

Ohh, and Idle, I find that the simplest way to let a girl know you are interested is to say something among the lines of "Can I call you sometime?" It let's a female know you are interested in getting to know her and she doesn't feel "creeped out" (wich for some odd reason girls get creeped out or will instantly be turned off if you straight out tell them...but that's with some girls :P )

Also, since you have class with her and the same buss stop you could compliment her on what she's wearing. Wile at the same time try to find something that seems to be an interest of hers...This could be your start of showing her that you have interest in her. doing this could put you on her radar

familiarize with her, get to know her, listen to her, don't just pretend XD but most importantly...be yourself with her.

the you can ask her if she'd like to go out with you sometime...

I wish you the best man!! and I seriously do hope everthing works out for ya

ohh, BTW I don't think I'm that comfident at all

Just don't concentrate on anything but what is actually happening. So don't let your mind take controll O.o as in; not letting any threating emotion in. Such as...shy-ness >.>

(wich can be a huge problem to the point where it makes one change colors and stutter >.< )
Posted on: 2010/5/8 0:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Tsumugi Kotobuki likes girls right...?
Posted on: 2010/5/8 1:34
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:
Tsumugi Kotobuki likes girls right...?

Off topic but...not exclusively...she just has this thing about people she looks up to,that's why she was acting all wierd around Sawaka at first.
Posted on: 2010/5/8 4:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...28293031323334...36>