A/S/L Manila , Philippines
@ Giga - You're welcome !
Posted on: 2010/5/8 20:35
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Crushes
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
OH Giga why not just pitch....?my cell-phone is broken into two pieces which is a pain because I wanted to ask you for your number so we could meet sometime?....you might have to judge the ?mood? of the occasion ...the length of the queue could be a determining factor you don?t want half the Gas Station getting a ringside seat in your personal soap opera .....

.......It is surprising how the human race survived so long ....I mean all the who-ha just to get a date...
Trouble is that Girls like Boys blow hot and cold, you could hit it off from the start, and then things get seriously confusing and emotionally stressful, one day you will receive text and random calls, however on another day you could receive nothing and it could feel like she turned into a gorgon and is doing her level best to ignore you, not replying to your calls, not answering texts one look turn to stone...only for the next day spending lots of time together cuddles, and affectionate, lots you and me time, then the following day ignorance and excuses for avoiding contact, but you feel bitten because you have started to develop emotional feelings ...the trouble is nature dealt us all a very doggy set of emotional doo-daa?s...like him completely one minute but silly little nuances get annoying very easily, and it?s silence ...

Yes it?s all very confusing ... Welcome to the world of relationships even trying to start one can be an emotional roller coaster.......
Posted on: 2010/5/10 7:33
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
OH Giga why not just pitch....?my cell-phone is broken into two pieces which is a pain because I wanted to ask you for your number so we could meet sometime?....you might have to judge the ?mood? of the occasion ...the length of the queue could be a determining factor you don?t want half the Gas Station getting a ringside seat in your personal soap opera .....

.......It is surprising how the human race survived so long ....I mean all the who-ha just to get a date...
Trouble is that Girls like Boys blow hot and cold, you could hit it off from the start, and then things get seriously confusing and emotionally stressful, one day you will receive text and random calls, however on another day you could receive nothing and it could feel like she turned into a gorgon and is doing her level best to ignore you, not replying to your calls, not answering texts one look turn to stone...only for the next day spending lots of time together cuddles, and affectionate, lots you and me time, then the following day ignorance and excuses for avoiding contact, but you feel bitten because you have started to develop emotional feelings ...the trouble is nature dealt us all a very doggy set of emotional doo-daa?s...like him completely one minute but silly little nuances get annoying very easily, and it?s silence ...

Yes it?s all very confusing ... Welcome to the world of relationships even trying to start one can be an emotional roller coaster.......

Do you have a boyfriend at the moment?
Posted on: 2010/5/10 9:50
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
No I do not have a boyfriend in a romantic sense, I don?t want the emotional turmoil, I find the whole relationship scenario thing difficult to deal with for personal reasons, and I just like to enjoy platonic friendship with boys.....

Love is a confusing experience, in essence wonderful, as a practical emotional subject matter, hell on earth, place all the stories, songs, sonnets and poems about love end to end and one could immerse themselves in everything pink and fluffy to eternity.

But love also provokes emotions that are disturbing and cruel, what underpins love in a psychological sense is ?the need to exist theory? which explains the need for sexuality....

But the theory behind the mystique, beauty, romance, the ?eyes across a candlelit dinner for two? is a selfish persona that elevates the fear of remaining incomplete in loneliness...

Is it the male/female insatiable need to come together and gel in a union??? ... Speculating this has a consummate fascination partially for women ....

I don?t know if this yearning for completeness is consummate in same sex relationships ...
Posted on: 2010/5/11 7:13
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
No I do not have a boyfriend in a romantic sense, I don?t want the emotional turmoil, I find the whole relationship scenario thing difficult to deal with for personal reasons, and I just like to enjoy platonic friendship with boys.....

Love is a confusing experience, in essence wonderful, as a practical emotional subject matter, hell on earth, place all the stories, songs, sonnets and poems about love end to end and one could immerse themselves in everything pink and fluffy to eternity.

But love also provokes emotions that are disturbing and cruel, what underpins love in a psychological sense is ?the need to exist theory? which explains the need for sexuality....

But the theory behind the mystique, beauty, romance, the ?eyes across a candlelit dinner for two? is a selfish persona that elevates the fear of remaining incomplete in loneliness...

Is it the male/female insatiable need to come together and gel in a union??? ... Speculating this has a consummate fascination partially for women ....

I don?t know if this yearning for completeness is consummate in same sex relationships ...

I think you took me too seriously this time,Pips...but I can't honestly say that was a rhetorical question.
Posted on: 2010/5/11 7:36
  •  Kumabear
      Kumabear
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Manila , Philippines
Certain trials and hardships make a relation stronger . Having a relationship means that you are ready to face all challenges and hardships you will face in your relationship , accept all the wrongdoings , differences that you and your partner have .
Posted on: 2010/5/11 7:50
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Yes I am in one of my moods take no notice....sometimes I do tend to dwell and become cynical ...it's one of those days I guess
Posted on: 2010/5/11 8:45
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Yes I am in one of my moods take no notice....sometimes I do tend to dwell and become cynical ...it's one of those days I guess

Hope you're feeling better Pips
Posted on: 2010/5/12 11:18
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
I got her number . I didn't need a reason to ask for her number, I just asked before we parted ways after talking about me learning Japanese and her Kanji proficiency. But I thought she asked me "what for"?" when I asked for it, she was actually saying "oh four". Now comes the problem of asking her out. We live in a rural agricultural town. Not much to do here. I dunno what she does on the weekend. I don't think she has a car.

The crush is confirmed: when I see her my heart rate rises.
Posted on: 2010/5/16 21:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...2930313233343536>