Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: Crushes
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
I got her number . I didn't need a reason to ask for her number, I just asked before we parted ways after talking about me learning Japanese and her Kanji proficiency. But I thought she asked me "what for"?" when I asked for it, she was actually saying "oh four". Now comes the problem of asking her out. We live in a rural agricultural town. Not much to do here. I dunno what she does on the weekend. I don't think she has a car.

The crush is confirmed: when I see her my heart rate rises.

Hey hey! Nice job!

Maybe you guys could just go for a walk? Ice cream available? A walk with some ice cream? Haha i've no idea what to do in the country. I'm a city kid sorry

Heart rate rises huh? Yup, you're diggin' her. I remember talking to this girl i liked and as soon as i looked into her eyes, i got hypnotized and i completely forgot what i was suppose to say. I STILL don't remember what i was suppose to say. Even to this day. And i often have brilliant memory.. I dunno if it will happen to you, but keep your cool and don't space out like i did!
Posted on: 2010/5/17 0:50
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Congratulations Idle_mind, I am sure you will think of something, living in a rural community does give an opportunity to walk and enjoy the countryside; do you both have access to bicycles? ?.

Josh lol ?maybe you weren?t supposed to remember what you said to ?mystic meg??. Maybe the hypnotic spell you were under was intentional ???.

I have a sneaking suspicion you don?t have any clear relocation about the events of that day?.oh Josh you could well have been under a spell cast by one of the Witches of Washington, did she mention any relatives from Eastwick? it could have been a throw away comment?when staring into those eyes did the nose situated between them start twitching ??all probably a blank? ?
Well shouldn?t worry or lose sleep over it, I am sure one day the results of your memory loss will turn up on Youtube to remind you??

Thanks Giga ..no probs?.
Posted on: 2010/5/17 5:20
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Haha on Youtube? That's funny. I don't think i'll ever remember what i was suppose to say that day. Now, when i talk to her, i try not to think about how beautiful her eyes are . I use to sweat a lot and my heart rate would rise when i spoke to this girl or even sat near this girl, but now, i feel nothing. I still like her and she's actually beautiful with a good shaped body, but i just don't feel anything.

But then again, i've been feeling pretty numb about things lately.. My fears are gone and when i show care for something, i often forced myself to show emotion. I dunno, i'm sorry that was sort of off topic but maybe it's got something to do with the girl. Who knows! Perhaps i'm just maturing?
Posted on: 2010/5/17 10:58
  •  Kumabear
      Kumabear
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Manila , Philippines
Walking is a good way to really get to know each other. Plus you and her get to enjoy nature and the simple things. It's also a plus point!
Posted on: 2010/5/18 3:24
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Haha on Youtube? That's funny. I don't think i'll ever remember what i was suppose to say that day. Now, when i talk to her, i try not to think about how beautiful her eyes are . I use to sweat a lot and my heart rate would rise when i spoke to this girl or even sat near this girl, but now, i feel nothing. I still like her and she's actually beautiful with a good shaped body, but i just don't feel anything.

But then again, i've been feeling pretty numb about things lately.. My fears are gone and when i show care for something, i often forced myself to show emotion. I dunno, i'm sorry that was sort of off topic but maybe it's got something to do with the girl. Who knows! Perhaps i'm just maturing?

You are complete ignoring the idea of you not actually finding her attractive.As shallow as you tend to come off as(XD I'm sorry),I can't imagine you not ever caring about holding a conversation or wanting to be able to do something you like with her.

Her being 8.5-10/10 would imply that her primary interest can't relate to many of yours.Not saying it factual...but I'm saying it more than likely.That's also not to say that she can't respect them and form interest.It just seems that you aren't that interested but because she generally attractive,you feel there is no reason why you shouldn't be.
Posted on: 2010/5/18 6:16
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I think i see what you're saying LoBFCanti..

I guess i am kinda shallow haha but oh well.. And I admire how perceptive you are with this. I'm going to have to say that you're right: I'm not really interested in her anymore. Or at least not as much.

I IM her once in a while and a lot of the things i say she laughs at and i enjoy making her laugh, but when i talk to her in person, sometimes i don't feel much emotion. But that's in the mornings and i typically don't feel alive until the afternoons after i've gotten my lunch I'm thinking later in the day i would talk to her more actively and i would get a more accurate feel on her. But it's hard to say since i only see her in the mornings

Again, you're right about her being about an 8.5. She's very attractive, and a lot of the things she thinks about, i've thought about too. I'm also a year older than she is so i've been thru many things she's going thru. Sometimes i feel like i'm talking to a younger sister when it comes to that stuff..

Also, when my friends ask if i'll take her out, i say probably not. But who knows what might happen.. Being just friends isn't too bad also
Posted on: 2010/5/23 0:33
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
Tsumugi is out of my mind

Another girl has replaced her

the one I will marry...
Posted on: 2010/7/18 8:29
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Really Idle_mind? What happened to Ms. Tsumugi? I thought you really liked her.
Posted on: 2010/7/19 14:09
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Whoa! Idle dang you really like this girl, huh! Marriage! Wow how long have you known her?...How WELL do you know her...? Haha curious now..

My turn: You know what sucks? Meeting a girl that is really pretty, so beautiful, with a decent attitude that makes you want to spend time with them, but learning and realizing the fact that they're completely oblivious to some things. I guess you just gotta move on to someone new..
Posted on: 2010/7/19 18:32
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
hrrmm...sorry it's been so long, in one year, i've only met my ideal girl once, last time i saw her was 2 months ago, and she had a boyfriend, but i can't forget about her, (censored)ing star-crossed lovers, I'm still single, any takers here?
Posted on: 2010/11/20 2:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...30313233343536>