Crushes

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...36>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Crushes
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
how long were you talking before he dropped the L word?
Posted on: 2009/7/24 11:09
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Quote:
With just 2 boyfriends to my name, I am not the most experienced with relationships to be offering advice so I will gracefully defer to Amaterasu and jesuislm....sounds exciting though...

Arg! I may be old, but I never was a man-whore. If this alone's the criteria, I should STFU. Ah ah ha ha!
Posted on: 2009/7/24 11:13
Hikki Obsessed
^haha you guys are silly! i'm not a promiscuous person either... i just have had to deal with some lame guys before.

not saying that mr. puerto rico is bad, as a matter of fact i'm hoping things work out!
Posted on: 2009/7/24 11:16
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Man-whore?........ Amaterasu only you could come up with Man-whore please explain your empathy, are we insinuating a form of strange frock ensemble here, intertwined with combo heel arrangement, topped off with a blond ?syrup? ......And jesuislm,I have ?clocked? the photo?s , promiscuous, most definitely not...... you are photogenic, have a completion to die for, walk away from Mr Lame.....brains and beauty are a rare commodity.
Posted on: 2009/7/24 14:03
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
hehe ^^ I met a girl today at the nearby mall ^^ she seems nice
Posted on: 2009/7/25 23:45
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:

Arg! I may be old, but I never was a man-whore. If this alone's the criteria, I should STFU. Ah ah ha ha!

Hey you're not old! Hikki is actually still young, at least for her status of legendry!

Surely you don't think she's OLD right? Besides, it's what you do in your life that makes you old.
Posted on: 2009/7/26 2:20
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
hehe ^^ I met a girl today at the nearby mall ^^ she seems nice

GIGAcorrupt please..... a little more info would help....
Posted on: 2009/7/26 16:03
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Quote:
Hey you're not old! Hikki is actually still young, at least for her status of legendry!

Surely you don't think she's OLD right? Besides, it's what you do in your life that makes you old.

I'm older than Hikki. By just a month, but I'm still older. But yes, she's not old (to me) but I feel old - and isn't that what matters?

Quote:
Man-whore?........ Amaterasu only you could come up with Man-whore please explain your empathy, are we insinuating a form of strange frock ensemble here, intertwined with combo heel arrangement, topped off with a blond “syrup” ......And jesuislm,I have “clocked” the photo’s , promiscuous, most definitely not...... you are photogenic, have a completion to die for, walk away from Mr Lame.....brains and beauty are a rare commodity.

*melodrama*
Ho, stabbeth in mine heart, such relentless sarcasm is this pointed shaft, these unkind words in fair guise as its head, and the sweet mockeries that foam forth; this poison as blood seeps from a newly drawn wound!
Posted on: 2009/7/26 18:08
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
how long were you talking before he dropped the L word?

Actually, not that long. Which is a huge red flag for me. I mean, if someone can just sling around the L word like that, they're clearly most-likely non trustworthy and just saying it to get something.. I'm not stupid, trust me.

I THINK what the issue is with me is that like... My ex in Phoenix was a complete You-Know-What and almost never showed any kind of affection towards me - whether we were alone or in public (ESP in public) - he liked to flirt around with other chicks in front of me. And then of course, Parker's dad dipped out when I was 5 months pregnant and I found out (after he called me, when our daughter was 6 months old) that he was with someone else and engaged to her from the time he disappeared until 2 days before he called me. And Francisco is still all weird about committing to a serious relationship even after dating for a year.

SO this guy is good at sweet-talking, and he's all the bee's knees and all the dumb crap that I normally would call "BS!" on, but considering my own issues with this stuff, yeah. Hope that made sense.

I'll edit this post in a sec and comment on other things liolz
Posted on: 2009/7/26 19:23
Hikki Obsessed
o.o okay then! well if the polar opposite is better and more to your fancy than the last guy, more to you!
sorry about "parker" (?). i'm sure you've grown from the experience though.
Posted on: 2009/7/26 19:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...36>