Re: Crushes
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
hehe ^^ I met a girl today at the nearby mall ^^ she seems nice

GIGAcorrupt please..... a little more info would help....

hahaha XD well...you can call me Giga or Oscar O.O whichever is prefferable ^^

Well, it was saturday and I thought I shouldn't be stuck at home all alone. So I made plans to go watch a movie with a friend of mine. He was taking his sweet time so I thought 'fine...I'll just go do things by myself' by things I meant go look for a game and drop by some stores and check things out

I didn't find the game I was out for...so I went to the book store to look at self improovement books O.O after I finished I headed to the Manga section and I just found her there looking at an art book O.O I grabbed one(because I too draw) and then after a while I asked her "you draw" and from there nature did its thing and we just talked XD

point of it all...at the end I asked her out and got her number ^^

she's about Hikaru's height, good body structure O.O, short hair, and white skin ^^ and she likes japanese stuff...like I ^^
Posted on: 2009/7/26 23:59
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
white skin, eh? hahaha.

i'm glad you've found a inklet of love! keep us posted, if you don't mind. i want to play love doctor (jk).
really, you're braver than most guys. they won't even talk to girls on their own nowadays, and if they do it's some cheesy pick up line or just a simple "dang you're fine."
Posted on: 2009/7/27 0:25
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Giga,

Theres something of the smooth operator about you, are you sure you need self improvement literature?, you seemed to have found a future soul mate in the manga/babe section, sorry that?s fine art, drawing, and sketching.

She sounds cool, nosey parker Pips is wondering if a possible date is imminent?

Do you like white skin?

The luuuuuuvvvvvvv doctor, now that sounds so cute.

I ?ll know whom to call if I get that ?je ne sais quoi?, effect descending on me, or impaled by cupids arrow, or dazed by luv?s dings dong, or suffering a spillage of the inklet of love?..sigh?..

Never take life to seriously nobody get out alive anyway?read that yesterday made me smile?.
Posted on: 2009/7/27 3:51
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
Quote:
Hey you're not old! Hikki is actually still young, at least for her status of legendry!

Surely you don't think she's OLD right? Besides, it's what you do in your life that makes you old.

I'm older than Hikki. By just a month, but I'm still older. But yes, she's not old (to me) but I feel old - and isn't that what matters?

Quote:
Man-whore?........ Amaterasu only you could come up with Man-whore please explain your empathy, are we insinuating a form of strange frock ensemble here, intertwined with combo heel arrangement, topped off with a blond “syrup” ......And jesuislm,I have “clocked” the photo’s , promiscuous, most definitely not...... you are photogenic, have a completion to die for, walk away from Mr Lame.....brains and beauty are a rare commodity.

*melodrama*
Ho, stabbeth in mine heart, such relentless sarcasm is this pointed shaft, these unkind words in fair guise as its head, and the sweet mockeries that foam forth; this poison as blood seeps from a newly drawn wound!

Shakespeare must be relieved you were born centuries apart?actually it?s very poignant indeed...
Posted on: 2009/7/27 4:14
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Quote:
I didn't find the game I was out for...so I went to the book store to look at self improovement books O.O after I finished I headed to the Manga section and I just found her there looking at an art book O.O I grabbed one(because I too draw) and then after a while I asked her "you draw" and from there nature did its thing and we just talked XD

point of it all...at the end I asked her out and got her number ^^

she's about Hikaru's height, good body structure O.O, short hair, and white skin ^^ and she likes japanese stuff...like I ^^

Ahh.. to be young, and in love. Tell us how it goes! (minus the more intimate details of your impending efforts on coitus.)

Quote:
Shakespeare must be relieved you were born centuries apart…actually it’s very poignant indeed...

Don't be silly, sillies!
Posted on: 2009/7/27 6:03
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Well, at this stage I'm not really sure one can call it love O.O I'm just interested in her. She does have some similarities to I and that's something I like and something that might proove to be usefull while getting to know her.

When I finally decide to call her...I think I might take her bowling O.O if not dinner is the one ^^

But, I'm sure not many of you know this, but my love story ended about a month and a half ago. What happened was just me prooving to myself that I'm over my Ex and am able to move on ^^

When I was making my mind up on weather or not I should talk to her a thought ran through my head and it spoke "If not NOW then when?" That's when it occured to me that what's important is living the present moment...becaus I can't hope for time to just drop a girl on my lap it doesn't work like that.

So I just stoped thinking about the possibilities of what could happen or 'go wrong' in the situation I was in...and I went for it. It all just flowed like the water calm stream...nice and smooth.

That's why most guys fear talking to girls, because they're too afraid of being themselves("because I'm not good enough" is what some think)and mainly because there is the whole thought process that comes...all the "WHAT IF" stuff

But do I like her? Yes, I like her enough to have talked to her and asked her out :P

Do I like white skin?? Umm...I'm a brown dude O.O (if none of you have noticed from my user pictures XD) but for some reason I'm attracted to light colored skin...I just like well taken care of skin on a girl ^^

Ohh, and the self improovement stuff is very interesting to me because I've resolved some of my problems, somewhat learned more about myself...and in a way I've began living a better life because of stuff like that O.O I'm becoming alert of the world around me O.O

But I'll try my best to keep y'all up to date with it XD
Posted on: 2009/7/27 23:52
Hikki Obsessed
call her soon ya? it's been awhile.

brown skin doesn't look well taken care off. >.>
Posted on: 2009/7/28 0:22
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Well, I met her Saturday...I was thinking of calling her on Thursday O.O you think it should be sooner than that?? O.o

You don't like taken care off brown skin?? O.O Or just brown skin?? O.o
Posted on: 2009/7/28 0:37
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Do I like white skin?? Umm...I'm a brown dude O.O (if none of you have noticed from my user pictures XD) but for some reason I'm attracted to light colored skin...I just like well taken care of skin on a girl ^^

read between the lines and that's what i get from that lol.
what i said earlier was meant to be a question, not a statement.

thursday...saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday. thursday...five days later. waaaay too long.
for guys there's a two day rule. you're good tomorrow.
Posted on: 2009/7/28 0:49
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Well...to clear it all up. I like light toned skin, weather that is white, yellow, brown...it doesnt matter much. I just like for a girl to take care of herself.

Well, let's see. I don't think I've plans for tomorow O.O So I think I'll call her when I'm at work. Around 4pm maybe and see what happens
Posted on: 2009/7/28 0:59
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...36>