<1...45678910...36>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Crushes
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Yep Giga, could be time to jump the ?dog and bone?, that cockney for call her, you certainly sound cool and confident, with a head attached correctly, go blow her sock off.

Bowling should do the business for a first date, I like the dinner date idea though, catch a film first maybe, the skin thing, I like pale skin, my skin is pale for Japanese, but that could because my Dad is English and pretty pasty.
Posted on: 2009/7/28 5:38
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
i like all skin color. and i'm not just saying that. take a look at my past boyfriends (don't actually that's kind of creepy).

yeah bowling is a good idea, but keep her interested. don't buy too many games because it can get boring with two people.
dinner is very intimate and you don't know just how much conversation you can keep going with the chica yet.
Posted on: 2009/7/28 10:34
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Go for it Oscar!!! hahaha. you have my support!
Posted on: 2009/7/28 11:52
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Bowling; I'll go for 2 games max. It might be fun and at the same time we'll be talking, in a movie for a 1st date there isn't as much talking.

My work day was too long :/ so all I did was call her and see when she's free. I got home from work, sat in my car for a few minutes thinking of how I should call her...everytime I was about to call I cracked up with laughter...it was kind of wierd XD. When I finnaly called the phone call died pretty soon, but she called back like 3 seconds later saying that she had a bad signal. Ohh and she remembered my name when I asked her if she knew who was calling:]

As we spoke she said she hasn't dated much O.O but we agreed on what day I'd call to see what happens ^^

Thank's for the support Y'all ^^ and Lester too ^^
Posted on: 2009/7/28 18:45
Hikki Obsessed
yay! she must really like you if she remembered your name. i hope you guys have a good time. so you set up a date? i'd say from now until then you should text her, get to know her. it helps relieve awkwardness.
Posted on: 2009/7/29 0:06
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Well...she has to wait untill friday to make sure her family isn't doing anything. I asked her about texting...because my message was rejected...and well...she can't text. So I guess it's all phone calls
Posted on: 2009/7/29 0:15
Hikki Obsessed
mmmm okay then! no big deal. are you calling her or she you to finalize the plans?

(man am i nosy)
Posted on: 2009/7/29 0:27
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Well, she's still new to the whole dating thing. So I thought I'd take charge. I told her I'd call her when the day came...

(and I don't thing you're nosy)
Posted on: 2009/7/29 0:31
Hikki Obsessed
okay i was just curious. either way it doesn't matter. oh so you''re a TAKE CHARGE MAN! lol but yeah just give us the update when the time comes.
Posted on: 2009/7/29 0:39
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
GO OSCAR GO cross finger XD tell us if the date works fine
Posted on: 2009/7/29 2:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...36>