<1...78910111213...36>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Crushes
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
dinner or lunch date...try busy not romantic...pasta check out place first .....in japan you can eat one on one without ...feeling Awkward
Posted on: 2009/8/1 0:19
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
first date is always...you know
Posted on: 2009/8/1 0:22
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
notorious double, no wait triple poster lol.
i think dinner sounds fine.
finish up double check,
see if it is just a friend thing,
if it is back off.
Posted on: 2009/8/1 0:27
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Triple?. the mods will boil me in oil?lol

She sounds great?.lots of stuff in common, loads to chew over no pun intended

Have you called her since?
Posted on: 2009/8/1 0:41
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
well, I last saw her about 5 or 6 hours ago...and it's 2 AM...so it's kind of late to be calling someone O.O

I know it was just a first date, but I'm not sure if I'd ever be able to see her in a 'more than just friends' way...specially after being with her and not feeling much of the sort. So I'm guessing that's as far as I'll persue the issue. But who knows...I might end up calling her some time...to see what that second date will be like.

But at the moment...I really don't know
Posted on: 2009/8/1 1:08
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
All the umms and ahhs, are perfectly natural, 2 am, yes I think it would be wise not to call, you might come off her ?Christmas card list? if you did, feelings are nurtured over time, and Giga this is a first date, and you are just friends, if we could compare this to an ?adventure game? it?s ?dipping one toe in the water?, with both your interests in Art, even if there is little chance of the friendship developing into love lost dream, you can share your passion in interests that are close to both your hearts, who knows , a relaxed Giga sharing his love of art and music to a soulmate over lunch, no pressure, just mosey her along in friendship mode, if feelings start to blossom ?broom broom
Posted on: 2009/8/1 2:19
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
All the umms and ahhs, are perfectly natural, 2 am, yes I think it would be wise not to call, you might come off her ?Christmas card list? if you did, feelings are nurtured over time, and Giga this is a first date, and you are just friends, if we could compare this to an ?adventure game? it?s ?dipping one toe in the water?, with both your interests in Art, even if there is little chance of the friendship developing into love lost dream, you can share your passion in interests that are close to both your hearts, who knows , a relaxed Giga sharing his love of art and music to a soulmate over lunch, no pressure, just mosey her along in friendship mode,feelings start to blossom ?broom broom

It's like you are always talking jive :O jk,but something must have happen for you to tone down so quickly Giga...did she do something that made you screamed,"Nope."?
Posted on: 2009/8/1 6:41
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
i bet it was because she was a picky dater.
"oh i don't like bowling"
"oh i don't like any of these movies"

hhehehehe...
Posted on: 2009/8/1 10:26
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
lol it's pretty easy to tell within a few minutes of hanging out whether you're going to like someone romantically or not, in my opinion. Like, I've went out on dinner dates with a few guys and as soon as I sat down and said "hi", I was thinking ".... yeah. NOT interested." and it sucked 'cuz I had to endure an hour of awkwardness and huge gaps of silence. I'm a very black and white person, though. heh. But who knows? Maybe you'll feel differently if you hang out again, Giga? Or maybe invite the girl to kick back with friends and see how THAT goes?

So, this is a reversed situation though... I'm about to re-arrange some faces at my work. The guys all know I have a boyfriend (even though we've been having issues) - and they all have -known- my boyfriend for years and years. BUT, now that he's gone to a different restaraunt, they're having a free-for-all hitting on me! I mean, I talk mad you-know-what to them, but there's a specific couple or 3 that are horrible about it. 2 are always wanting me to go out drinking with them, 1 of those 2 is constantly poking and touching at me (in which he gets a beatdown), and the other of those 3 is like "C'mon Guera, Panchito don't love you no more, come live with me" and i'm like "......STFU."

It's driving me crazy! I can handle it, and I know I screw around with them some, but I don't like... Hit on them like that or anything!
Posted on: 2009/8/1 15:50
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
i bet it was because she was a picky dater.
"oh i don't like bowling"
"oh i don't like any of these movies"

hhehehehe...

That was a problem with my last ex,"I'm bored...." and I'm like "I specifically said let do something YOU want to do and you said you can't think of anything!".And she never wanted to do cool though.Like go to a venue or premier events stuff like that.I've known her for like 3 yrs and I can't say she has any passionate interests!
Posted on: 2009/8/1 17:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213...36>