Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Check Out My Artwork Of Utada
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Male/Singapore
well thats ur comments and how u think.
I will go and draw my own styles of her.
thx anyway
Posted on: 2009/7/11 21:09
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well still look like Hikki, yet need more practice Best of luck to you
Posted on: 2009/7/13 5:06
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
needs more improvements
Posted on: 2009/7/13 7:40
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Male/Singapore
Thx...i will.

Honestly, i do not attend and art class before....
...so theres some drawing skills i may nvr know.
Posted on: 2009/7/17 19:12
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

U3United wrote:
Thx...i will.

You know learning how to draw doesn't mean you take an art class, it depends on how much you are dedicated or willing to do it. The main thing is observing and breaking it down to what you might understand it as. Also, some people who even take an art class still can't do anything. Its how much you want to improve, how willing are you to be able to learn, observe, take advice/criticism and turn it into a lesson to learn from it. I know various artist that are really REALLY good and they've NEVER taken an art class before, all by their own. It also depends on certain people, some people take information faster and breaking it down, some take longer. I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but by blaming that you haven't taken an art class is not an excuse. Also, I'm not here to pick a fight, i'm just sharing knowledge, hell it took me a long time to get where i am. Even on a day to day basis i do exercises that i do to help myself. Especially looking/staring at everyday objects and see how shape/form/color/etc etc.
Posted on: 2009/7/17 22:00
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Male/Singapore
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Quote:

U3United wrote:
Thx...i will.

You know learning how to draw doesn't mean you take an art class, it depends on how much you are dedicated or willing to do it. The main thing is observing and breaking it down to what you might understand it as. Also, some people who even take an art class still can't do anything. Its how much you want to improve, how willing are you to be able to learn, observe, take advice/criticism and turn it into a lesson to learn from it. I know various artist that are really REALLY good and they've NEVER taken an art class before, all by their own. It also depends on certain people, some people take information faster and breaking it down, some take longer. I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but by blaming that you haven't taken an art class is not an excuse. Also, I'm not here to pick a fight, i'm just sharing knowledge, hell it took me a long time to get where i am. Even on a day to day basis i do exercises that i do to help myself. Especially looking/staring at everyday objects and see how shape/form/color/etc etc.

Well i juz know some1 liek u will say these things at this thread.....
anyway....i juz draw her out....
juz give me some gud comment or tips is enough.
Posted on: 2009/7/17 22:21
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well i don't take art class too, hmm maybe i take art class at third grade... was that included ? sry off topic, some tips from mine

Try read manga from Takehiko Inoue, his manga char have a proportional face and body, Tony Wong artworks, Homunculus manga.

I always try do draw manga char from those manga, it is a good reference to draw proportional face and body.Hope it can help you
Posted on: 2009/7/18 5:35
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

U3United wrote:
Thx...i will.

Art class has nothing to do with ones ability to draw...If you have the will to improove; Then as an Artist you should do your best to improove. YOU don't need a teacher..because...YOU CAN BE YOUR OWN TEACHER...take me for example...a bunch of things that I learned I gained by practice and close watch of other's work as well as doing my own personal research to improove my skills.

So...if you keep that attitude of yours you'll never improove. And if you deem yourself to be an artist...well...you should learn to take others words into consederation. Just because they might say something you don't agree with...well, that does NOT mean that you should just ignore them and maybe try to get away with something...it means that you should TAKE THEIR WORDS INTO CONSIDERATION...

It's nice to hear compiments on your work...but it's also nice to hear the truth...because you know what???

'YOU LEARN FROM IT AND TRY TO BETTER YOURSELF AS AN ARTIST' (GIGAcorrupt 09)

So here's the positive...you tried, and I admire you for trying...

Now...what you don't wanna hear...You tried..but it still needs a bunch of work. You need to work on proportions and better shading...I suggest you go look up tutorials online...as well as study other pieces that sort of represent the style you're trying to go for.

Practice and I'm sure you'll be able to accept criticizim and improove in your work...

I recomend you go check ROOVET's Online tutorial on this site...She's a good person as well as a good artist...she has my respect as an artist and as a friend ^^ the same goes for CrescentLupin who does wounderfull work ^^ OHH!!! and Swallowtail...who is doing an excelent job at improoving his skills without taking CLASSES
Posted on: 2009/7/18 23:53
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
well, this discussion had gone well i think...

let me share my experience, at first, me and my friend tought that people who attend art classes are cheaters coz they dont try to learn original techniques and such.. so since then until college, i kept myself from attending art classes...

BUT

when i got my job,its a pre-requisite that i should attend one.. thats when i realized that art class is very important in anyone who wants to learn how to draw...

in this online world, i think that people shouldnt expect good things when theyre posting anything on the net. coz a person cant impress everyone.... we should learn to accept comments from other people and learn to see their perspectives on why does thay tell such comments.. its a very good behavior for earning good friends in social living in real life and internet life.

as for me,U3United should improve more coz he/she is dedicated to draw hikki and to post her/his artwork on our forum. so thank you very much U3United for your support on our site. i prefer you to see my online tutorial here on UN

Link:

http://www.utadanet.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3922&forum=6&post_id=102983#forumpost102983

.. i know that this lesson can help you improve in terms in drawing portraits.if u dont want to see my lessons its just fine with me.its just a recommendation hehe!
Posted on: 2009/7/19 0:58
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

U3United wrote:
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Quote:

U3United wrote:
Thx...i will.

Well i juz know some1 liek u will say these things at this thread.....
anyway....i juz draw her out....
juz give me some gud comment or tips is enough.

You need to stop acting like a child and take any criticism you can and turn it into something positive. When you post any kind of art you're not just going to get "some gud comment or tips," you're going to get anything from flaming to admiration. Take all of it and grow from it. Otherwise, don't show anyone ANYTHING that you do. Okay?

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/7/19 14:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>