~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
Quote:

U3United wrote:
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Quote:

U3United wrote:
Thx...i will.

Honestly, i do not attend and art class before....
...so theres some drawing skills i may nvr know.

You know learning how to draw doesn't mean you take an art class, it depends on how much you are dedicated or willing to do it. The main thing is observing and breaking it down to what you might understand it as. Also, some people who even take an art class still can't do anything. Its how much you want to improve, how willing are you to be able to learn, observe, take advice/criticism and turn it into a lesson to learn from it. I know various artist that are really REALLY good and they've NEVER taken an art class before, all by their own. It also depends on certain people, some people take information faster and breaking it down, some take longer. I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but by blaming that you haven't taken an art class is not an excuse. Also, I'm not here to pick a fight, i'm just sharing knowledge, hell it took me a long time to get where i am. Even on a day to day basis i do exercises that i do to help myself. Especially looking/staring at everyday objects and see how shape/form/color/etc etc.

Well i juz know some1 liek u will say these things at this thread.....
anyway....i juz draw her out....
juz give me some gud comment or tips is enough.

You need to stop acting like a child and take any criticism you can and turn it into something positive. When you post any kind of art you're not just going to get "some gud comment or tips," you're going to get anything from flaming to admiration. Take all of it and grow from it. Otherwise, don't show anyone ANYTHING that you do. Okay?

Oh i'm acting like a child?
Shut up then, i juz tell u to see and not to complain.
If u want to teach some stupid moral, cut ur crap at this thread moron.

Does drawing Utada any matters???
No matter wat i draw is my passion for her not U.
Posted on: 2009/7/23 0:12
  •  Chu-San
      Chu-San
Re: Check Out My Artwork Of Utada
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

U3United wrote:
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
Quote:

U3United wrote:
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Quote:

U3United wrote:
Thx...i will.

Honestly, i do not attend and art class before....
:?_?: ...so theres some drawing skills i may nvr know.

You know learning how to draw doesn't mean you take an art class, it depends on how much you are dedicated or willing to do it. The main thing is observing and breaking it down to what you might understand it as. Also, some people who even take an art class still can't do anything. Its how much you want to improve, how willing are you to be able to learn, observe, take advice/criticism and turn it into a lesson to learn from it. I know various artist that are really REALLY good and they've NEVER taken an art class before, all by their own. It also depends on certain people, some people take information faster and breaking it down, some take longer. I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but by blaming that you haven't taken an art class is not an excuse. Also, I'm not here to pick a fight, i'm just sharing knowledge, hell it took me a long time to get where i am. Even on a day to day basis i do exercises that i do to help myself. Especially looking/staring at everyday objects and see how shape/form/color/etc etc.

Well i juz know some1 liek u will say these things at this thread.....
anyway....i juz draw her out....
juz give me some gud comment or tips is enough.

You need to stop acting like a child and take any criticism you can and turn it into something positive. When you post any kind of art you're not just going to get "some gud comment or tips," you're going to get anything from flaming to admiration. Take all of it and grow from it. Otherwise, don't show anyone ANYTHING that you do. Okay?

Oh i'm acting like a child?
Shut up then, i juz tell u to see and not to complain.
If u want to teach some stupid moral, cut ur crap at this thread moron.

Does drawing Utada any matters???
No matter wat i draw is my passion for her not U.

Hey, I've been a Hikki fan for a long while now, I've been going on Utadanet for a while as well, but this is my first post.

I just want to let you know not to be so stuck up, you are obviously an amateur and you should learn to take all advice, whether it's good or bad, and use it to your advantage. Until you get better I suggest you be more humble about how you go about showing off your artworks.
Loose the bad attitude and get serious if you want to get better. Maybe you might get some more respect if you give respect to the people who are viewing your work. Who would help someone so rude? CrescentLupin9 has obviously got more experience and knowledge than you will ever have, so perhaps you should listen to her..
Well, those are my opinions, hope they help. :D
Posted on: 2009/7/23 7:42
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
hmm i want to comment but im thingking of what should i say....
Posted on: 2009/7/23 8:07
  •  dral
      dral
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
hmm i want to comment but im thinking of what should i say....

something bad, something good? Haha...

I thought the drawings are good, you are on the right track. To get the proportion right, you'll have to look at it as a whole...you are focusing too much on each individual feature. Sketch the whole picture before filling in the details...

Posted on: 2009/7/23 10:44
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

dral wrote:
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
hmm i want to comment but im thinking of what should i say....

something bad, something good? Haha...

I thought the drawings are good, you are on the right track. To get the proportion right, you'll have to look at it as a whole...you are focusing too much on each individual feature. Sketch the whole picture before filling in the details...

both actually... im thinking of something i can say to both sides w/o that 'rude/bossy' feeling

btw ur siggy misses letter 'S' on "fight the blue_"
Posted on: 2009/7/23 10:51
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
i cant see anything ?

the links dont work or something i dont know ?
Posted on: 2009/7/23 11:08
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I just want to say to U3United

I understand that all you want just bit appreciation with your work, admiration and a bit support to improve your artwork next time.

I am also an amateur related to drawing thingy, but please don't blame to roovette04 for that, she just want to help. Well if you don't want it its okay. You can learn drawing through book or find it on internet.

I will be appreciated if you apologize for your words to roovette04, well if don't want to make public apologizing you can use PM

It's all up to you

Best Regards

SwallowTail
Posted on: 2009/7/24 2:17
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Male/Singapore
Ok, thx for all the encouraging words.
Thx u Swallowtail for ur words~

I will juz practice when i am free on my own
Posted on: 2009/7/24 17:42
  •  dral
      dral
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:

oh...you sure are observant...i didn't notice it
Can't change though, didn't save raw copy

Posted on: 2009/7/24 22:19
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

dral wrote:
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:

oh...you sure are observant...i didn't notice it
Can't change though, didn't save raw copy

u can drag it on photoshop or gimp.. add a new layer on ur siggy and use the type tool (on photoshop u can just press "T" for it's shortcut... then type "S"... type CTRL+E to merge the 2 layers then press CTRL+S to save it..
Posted on: 2009/7/26 6:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>