Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Utada in Hawaii
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
ummm tats old news guys

Please enlighten us, how is this old news if it just happened 1 day ago?
Posted on: 2009/7/15 2:07
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
if its new then ublog should of have it already
Posted on: 2009/7/15 2:35
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ghostdog wrote:
Have I ever posted old news on Utadanet?
How dare you question my journalistic integrity
Here are 3 reasons why it is recent news:

1. She canceled the May 16th meet and greet with that Hawaii radio station. That link of the poster I provided was to show that she was scheduled to appear on that station and this is a rescheduling of that event.
2. Look at her hair, the bangs are gone and it is longer.
Plus she gained about 10 pounds ( which I think is great!)
3. Da Bomb 102.7 Myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/1027dabombfm

First comment: "Thank you very much to everyone at Da Bomb crew for making the Utada meet and greet possible!!!!"

Photos are credited to Raito7 of JPM forums.

OMG!!! God your good!!!! and like WOW like how did you now she gain 10 pounds
But anyway nice find ghostdog,your the best and oh sorry about what happen on your videos and pic on imeem
Posted on: 2009/7/15 6:02
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
One day ago would go some way to answer the question as to why there was little promotion...

If Hikki wanted to take a sabbatical, then Hikki would not have made this very welcome public appearance, everything makes sense, this is the quintessential easy does it, one step at a time approach and if a second single is imminent then a TITO revival is olds on favourite. In what context is debatable, Hikki and her team have the benefit of hindsight, the intensity of early TITO promo schedule, made little sense to Hikki health, pick and choose, play it close, and let?s see the fruits of the studio time spent with Rafeal , I think that this will be pivotal moment for Hikki professionally.

If I could make a difference by purchasing TITO again I would, bonkers as it may sound, because for one moment I felt that Hikki was so disappointed with TITO that she was on the point of washing her hands clean of any future English language material?
Posted on: 2009/7/15 6:11
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ublog is just one person and most of the information he receives comes from other people in the community.
Just because he didn't post it doesn't mean it's not newsworthy.
how many articles, pictures, videos and news stories have I contributed now to this site and people still are gonna tell me that my information isn't credible?

I'm done with utadanet, goodbye.
I'll be at Ublog posting under my usual handle for those who care.
Here is my youtube page:http://www.youtube.com/user/CryptoMystic2
Posted on: 2009/7/15 11:26
  •  CherrySoda
      CherrySoda
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/F/NC
ghostdog! Don't leave because of what a few ignorant people said!

Also, yeah...It's obvious that she has gained weight since we last saw her. I'm glad 'cause before she was almost TOO skinny.
Posted on: 2009/7/15 14:14
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Heh. Poor Ghostdog. If you weren't surrounded by idiots/young'uns/folks who use facking translators to convey a tough-to-decipher opinion, etc., your efforts would certainly have been unchallenged. Oh well. I look forward seeing more of your rash and entertainingly impulsive postings on the Blog. =)

On topic though, I want her shoes.
Posted on: 2009/7/15 16:25
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Studebaker wrote:
Heh. Poor Ghostdog. If you weren't surrounded by idiots/young'uns/folks who use facking translators to convey a tough-to-decipher opinion, etc., your efforts would certainly have been unchallenged. Oh well. I look forward seeing more of your rash and entertainingly impulsive postings on the Blog. =)

On topic though, I want her shoes.

Ouch....and I haven't been doing my job as a fan for a while.Ya know,waking up in the same bed as Hikki,but didn't she have to get her tonsils removed?
Posted on: 2009/7/15 18:11
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
The (censored) is obviously FINE. Two months is enough time to get over tonsilitis or whatever.

I'm glad to see that she hasn't given up - but my point stands. Who knew about the Hawaii bit? Her Myspace is still untouched - a hello would be damned nice.

I must be asking too much. I guess it's because I want TITO to do half-decently.

As a fan, ftr, so long as she keeps producing music that I enjoy, I'll support her.
Posted on: 2009/7/15 18:53
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ghostdog wrote:
Quote:

ublog is just one person and most of the information he receives comes from other people in the community.
Just because he didn't post it doesn't mean it's not newsworthy.
how many articles, pictures, videos and news stories have I contributed now to this site and people still are gonna tell me that my information isn't credible?

I'm done with utadanet, goodbye.
I'll be at Ublog posting under my usual handle for those who care.
Here is my youtube page:http://www.youtube.com/user/CryptoMystic2

Don't Leave Us!!!! Ghostdog we need you!!!!
Posted on: 2009/7/15 19:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...10>